How much different would cfb if he never left...

How much different would cfb if he never left? Would Saban be more respected doing it at a program that is top 20 all time but not top 5? Would Saban have even done as well; not sure he was the coach he is now until he had that Dolphins mess?

>more respected
Not really possible. He's well regarded as the GOAT coach by anyone who isnt a brain damaged inbred Bama hater

How about if he never left MSU? Would he have still been successful?

He had MSU trending up. Might have built a title team there; if I recall when he left MSU he implemented his "process" philosophy from day one at LSU. A fresh start helped imo; not sure if he could have made the coaching philosophy switch at MSU as successfully after being established already.

If he had stayed at LSU they now would be top 5 all time.

>grew up in baton rouge, started watching LSU football in 2001
>missed the dinardo years, thank god
>ive only ever known saban and miles and now farmer fran from the waterboy
>freshman year at LSU was 2011
>went to very few games as a kid because we didnt have season tickets, so the first season where I went to every home and away game was 2011 where we beat the shit out of everyone and arguably one of the GOAT cfb teams
>get soul crushed on 1/9/12, actually had to sit down and realize I cantbe this emotionally invested in a sports team (i was 18)
>tDecline since then
>bama stillwinning nattys and beating our asses like drums every year
>now in graduate school at LSU, wherewe lose to fucking troyand have a coonass retard as our coach because hes just like our walmart fans and democratic politicians being retarded jackasses.
life is suffering bros.

WHY COULDN'T HE HAVE JUST STAYED
BEING AN LSU FAN AND STUDENT IS MISERY

EVERYTHING
IS
AWFUL

'11 LSU team could have been the GOAT team. If OK State made it to the BCS title game LSU pulls it out I think and goes down as an all time team. what do you study at LSU?

>he studies at LSU

stem undergrad, business grad

So funny how every LSU 'fan' started watching in 2001

Yes I started watching football at the age of 8, both my parents and all of my siblings went to LSU, its not like im a bandwagoner, my dad was still an LSU fan in the 90s, I was just too young to give a shit.

Saban, the greatest coach the century or two. Thats how long it takes ro see coaches at his level. In the NFL that would be the Hoodie

Or if he coached ...
>WV (his home state)
>Ohio State (he went to college in Ohio)
>Notre Dame (the #1 school in the WV/OH/MI area Saban is from as well as the #1 cfb school of all time

>>Notre Dame (the #1 school in the WV/OH/MI area Saban is from as well as the #1 cfb school of all time
notre dame fans need to die in a fire, literally everybody not a notre dame fan sees notre dame as the most consistently overrated college football program

but user, usc and texas are objectively more overrated over the past 35 years, and michigan, osu, nebraska and a few others aren't far away either

you sound butthurt and biased (and probably stupid lmao)

USC and texas are both consistently overrated but nearly to the magnitude that notre dame has been, plus theyve both won nattys recently, which slighlty justifies being overrated (see bama being ranked over uga this season)

No way. Ohio State is religion in Ohio. I'm not even sure if people from WV are aware of what a Notre Dame is

>>Notre Dame (the #1 school in the WV/OH/MI area
Dont know what parameter you are using but they arent number 1 in anything. Notre Dame isnt the most popular team because this isnt 1991 anymore. Notre Dame isnt popular in any fashion to anybody below middle age because weve never seen them win shit. They also got by on being a "national" team before cable was a thing but I can watch Montana State play every game with ease from Ohio so that does nothing either

Grew up in WV here, can confirm that absolutely NOBODY gives a fuck about ND. It's all about the Mountaineers, or the Herd if you're a faggot. Also, most of the hillfolk in WV (an important demographic for cfb) don't trust Catholics.