If Trump picks this fat fuck as his VP, he is losing my vote. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

If Trump picks this fat fuck as his VP, he is losing my vote. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-iRHlR_Kv6c
youtu.be/fEVdoaZOkKY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong

I pick Carson.

He won't lose my vote, but damn is Christie a horrible choice for picking up votes. Even Rubio is better than Christie for that.

Krispy Kreme or Sleepy Ben are the only two that would probably take the job.

Allen West is a better black conservative, Carson has no energy or the political experience Trump wants.

It's going to be Mike Huckabee.

Jeff sessions seems like the best choice.

What about Rand Paul?

Fuck Christie

Do you think the emporer is stupid. We must realize he is smarter than all of us. 154-156 IQ . He's not going to dissapoint:

>picking Rand "Aqua Buddha" Paul when you're already struggling with the women's vote

He's definitely better than Christie for mobilizing conservatives.

>fat fuck
>talks about lack of self control

I like christie

I agree. If it's him or newt it's just a globalist plot and I'll be voting libertarian.

Is west is chosen- I've always loved him... It's a landslide victory . I believe it will be west . They are best buds.

Fucking hell. He's not going to pick a VP to pander to the populace. It would be too obvious and would come off the wrong way.

Doubtful he would want to be Trump's VP.

He has to choose someone relevant to be his running mate as well. There really aren't many decent choices.

Now that i think about it, when is he supposed to pick his VP?

There are so many better options out there. I really don't like Christie, but I hope it's just media fluff.

Christie would be a horrific choice.

Pass.

>i was going to vote for trump but x might happen so now i'm a cruz missle

been long enough that this format isn't stale thanks for the laugh op

Looking up the history, Ben Carson was taken off the potential running mate list months ago.

Christie is just an all-around bad choice. Even his own state that elected him hates his guts. Last I saw his approval rating in New Jersey was 26%.

#KYSF

Trump might pick former tough prosecutor Christie for a special project he has in mind.

Here's the VP and you heard it here trust me. Trump getting 3% of nig nog vote. If we chose this based black man, it's a landslide victory. Extremely intelligent , amazing debater, and can pull the we wuz Kings nigs.

youtu.be/-iRHlR_Kv6c

mock my words

Trump probably thinks Christie is a hit with his supporters just because of that one time he pwned Rubio. He also feels like he owes Christie big time for the early endorsement.

In reality Christie is a terrible running mate choice because Trump already has the "New England Republican" thing going for him. He doesn't help broaden the ticket's appeal or mobilize the conservative base.

No, Christie is based, but he should probably pick some negress instead to help get some retard sjw votes

Chris Christie becomes Trump's VP or Attorney General I'm not voting for him. Fuck that fat fuck.

Yes he has New England. LISTEN.. TOM BRADY will take the stage at the RNC and will throw a touchdown pass for the emporer.

Another one
youtu.be/fEVdoaZOkKY

The Koch's fund the LP. Why do you think everyone suddenly knows who Gary Johnson is?

Should pick herman cain

We couldn't be so lucky.

Yeah? You gonna vote for Hildog instead?

Donald Trump ould not lose my support even if it emerged he raped a 13 year old girl.

>even if it emerged he raped a 13 year old girl.
He should have waited a year more and it would have been fine.

If he's smart, he'd pick a female VP.

Like monica lewinsky

I agree. But I don't think Trump is stupid enough to pick someone like him. He's probably just vetting him to create a media stir, and when it doesn't pan out he can say how dumb they were for reporting on it.

>The Koch's

>muh boogy man

Yeah the Koch's must be terrible when the jew media shills against them 24/7

This; we already know Hillary's feelings about raping young girls.

He's gonna be attorney general

he's not wrong, even if he's ignoring it in himself

if you've ever met a fucking stoner you'd know he's not wrong

wtf I hate trump now

I am now a #cruzmissile

Trump already paid him back by doing that fundraiser that covered Christie's campaign debt.

Christie will be attorney general.

>mr.Potato

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD. 2 SHEKELS HAVE BEEN DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT GOY