Sweden's at it again

What he the hell is wrong with this country, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking kek

whitey has been too comfortable for too long. thats the problem. thats why this shit is happening. naive, comfy white people who have lost the connection to reality.

Seriously is there something in the water?

Well its a pretty good business idea
>if you dont buy this bracelet you are saying to muslim men that you want to get touched

>Be Migrant
>Go to rape girl
>See wristband
>Can't read
>Rape anyway

>All my clothes and physical resistance didn't stop me from getting raped, but this bracelet sure will!

FIKI FIKI

I met a girl from Sweden (a white girl) who defended female circumcision and said Muslims take cleanliness extremely seriously which is why they do it

Issue every woman a pistol

They must have gotten the idea from Dora 'swiper no swiping' the Explorer.

I used to be upset about civilization collapsing, but now I've embraced it.

Bring on the end. I'll be sitting here /comfy/

thats like a taunt
>tell migrants you wear them because migrants keep raping
>allahu akbar u insult me and islam? I RAPE YOU IF i SEE YOU WITH ON OF THIS

close.

its really just liberal faggots that were raised badly by their boomer parents.

they were brought up as if they were always winners and couldnt fail, participation awards, etc.

then when they DO fail in the real world they blame whitey at the top and try and get all the other degenerates to unite with them and make demands.

they do all of this retarded shit and never see consequences for their actions so they never learn anything and keep doing retarded shit.

Underrated

can we get the whole pic?

I never did save it but wishing I had.

Well, do they work?

>LET'S WEAR SHINY WRIST BRACLETS!
>THAT'LL STOP THE MUSLIMS FROM RAPING ME FOR SURE THIS TIME!!!!!!

SWEDEN YES

You make my day yet again.

this can't be true, this has to be a fucking joke.

I just laugh now, glad my parents left that piece of shit continent

Why would Sup Forums want to stop these two adults from a consensual, mutually pleasurable action?

"Oh, excuse me, sorry. Pardon me. Didn't see you had a wristband. I was gonna rape you but, thank Allah you had that wristband on, amirite? lol!"

Homos will burn in the Hellfire, it goes completely against the Bible I'm not intolerant I just want to save them

How is this supposed to even work?

It doesn't look like those bracelets would even cover the vagina or asshole?

>Not written in arabic

Fuck you bigots. I am a trans swede and I prefer bbc than small white cock. I rather want Syrians and Somalian than poles because Syrians and Somalian are starving unlike the bigoted poles. And most migrants are good people and all brits are bigoted.

Kek rewarded thee with trips.

thanks

Exactly

Its not like "peaceful refugees" can read anyway

We need to dig up the landmines from the East border and put them on the West instead.

They just need clear instructions, they mean no real harm :^)

>that id
Kek is real and you are gay

They can read the words "kill" "rape" and "infidel" and that's the only words in the Koran that matter

They better write them in arabic then

What you need to do is allow for more refugees and Africans to come into your country.

So I suppose she's had her clit sliced off?

Because he's going to get AIDS.

good goy

Sweden wanted to be the moral superpower. They still do. They are never going to give up. In one way it's very noble.

Arabic isn't even a real language, It's just one long joke these sand niggers played on us. Every time I stick my finger down my throat Im probably saying something in Arabic

The authorities never ceases to amaze me

Where the fuck are those anti-rape "condoms" that girls wear in their koochies and when your friendly rapist goes for the deep dick, he's impaled by barbs that can only be surgically removed.

This needs to happen.

Done.

Wow, what a constructive dialogue with a burger, not at all like the war-mongering capitalist swine my political comissar at the University made me expect.

You know, if you slathered them in pork blood, it might work.

Don't feel bad, I met a Swedish girl online who told me she used to be a whore and a slut and probably fucked a hundred guys but her boyfriend from Syria was coming to move to Sweden to live with her.

Wtf? I'm an #ApeforRape now!

Then I'm sure you'll love what's coming to your country. In fact, how about you take in ALL of the bbc, and let the rest of Europe live on?

Because then these fucking savages will just start murdering girls because they're wearing one and won't let them rape them.

Dubs

They're not really a moral superpower in any way, although morality is always debatable.

They're more like a moralizing minor power.

>can read
>rape anyway

rape free zones, just like gun free zones

Silly American. Immigrants in Europe don't work, they just live off the country's welfare.
Like niggers in the US.

What are you talking about leaf?

Come on Sup Forums, they have a point. You don't need to naysay everything. Those wristbands stopped world hunger, cancer and racism didn't they?

le edgy you were almost right but I am 100% right post

le edgy boomer blaming

They better come up with fucking "don't kill", "don't steal", "never tell a lie", "don't illegally cross the borders" and "don't whore around" bracelets.

Just imagine how much money we'd save from reduced prison costs man.

>tfw subhuman refugees get more pussy than me
Thanks Sweden

Just like Canada, they WANTED to be moral superpower. And they feel all high & mighty about it. That's why Swedish politicians were criticizing our president because Putin is coming over here tomorrow. They just can't understand how we dare host "guy like that" but Finns don't see Finland same way and are more about survival.

Just make gagging noises and scribble on a paper while you're drunk and you've become fluent in Arabic

>Hmm, really makes you think.

This is just sad now.
Just end it already.

Or they could just not let in all kinds of subprime shitskins through the front door. That'd accomplish the same thing and be pretty easy as well.

>sweden
>whats the solution with the least amount of effort

This
God, to be born a Muslim this generation must be fucking heaven on earth

No, then the Swedish authorities would have to acknowledge that it really are the immigrants raping women around when they see all those Ahmeds in the hospital with their dicks trapped.

Shitty bait, blattejävel.

Who needs 72 virgins in heaven, when there's 72 Swedish girls spreading their legs for you every day?

Can we PLEASE meme this in existence?!?

>tfw didn't put on my "Don't shoot me" bracelet after taking a shower and got shot while going to my car

As an American I am ashamed of myself

Maybe if we throw enough Swedish pussy at them they'll renounce their faith

Four wealthy Russians cheered a gang rape like 'professional footballers celebrating the scoring of a goal' a judge said yesterday as he jailed them for a total of 36 years.

Oleg Ivanov and Gregory Andreev Melnikov, both 23, Norayr Davtyan, 22, and Armen Simonyan, 19, filmed the sickening attack on an 18-year-old Malaysian fellow student at their £30,000 a year boarding school using an iPhone.

Jurors unanimously convicted the 'minigarchs' of rape after viewing the video, during which one of them labelled the victim a 'machine for ****ing', while another had to ask her name.

More filth.

Should be castration for Russians and other interlopers. They hide behind fake work visas and come in via Latvia. They all speak Russian.

They pass under the radar because the attention is mainly on pakkis but they are just as bad.

All these failed state savages like pakkis and Russians need dealing with,

Yeah I know.

I honestly lost respect for Sweden for that. I'm honestly wondering if the average Swede is so out of touch with reality as to agree with them.

The whole country can't be THAT insane, can it?

Alright familia

hahahahaha oh yea and then drunk girls forget they have them and they fuck some dude

good times

I bet she was asking for it

Would any Swedebros be willing to get a few of these and send them to me? I want some for ironic purposes.

I don't think they even care anymore.
And seeing as everything they try inevitable turns to shit, I can understand why.

>during which one of them labelled the victim a 'machine for ****ing'

I wonder if that will end up being true.

They Russians are releasing sex offenders over the Scandinavian border.

Helps them get their quisling far right and left parties votes.

Same think castro did by emptying Cuban prisons and sending them to Miami.

KEK DOES IT AGAIN

Someone start manufacturing Don't Kill Me necklaces
And Please, No Shooting rainbow socks

>The end is near.
Lord KEK will save us.

Now check 'em.

No were not. 90% of the people i have spoken to thinks the government is shit and wants to stop immigration.

So are Russian speakers who have been involved in acting against their host nations.

Think is they are too dumb to realise what is coming. Howver you are safe as you are a russkie behind a proxy sitting in Russia.

Russians like pakkis are mere animals and are a detriment to western civilisation by their primitive presence.

>The whole country can't be THAT insane, can it?

They even choose females over qualified firemen to put out fires...wew lad.

>throughout the 60s-2000s the kikes in academia trump up the feminist hysteria of rape culture
>invite in endless thousand of barbarian arab rapists who start to rape everyone
>omg seee men rape, this proves that rape culture exists in the west

SJW & Islam is the shield & sword of the marxist cultural take over domestication -- not matter what everything is Western European classical Liberalism Christian culture's fault.

this shit is hilariously fucked, the times really are dark

breitbart.com/london/2016/06/30/wristbands-stop-sex-attacks/

not true, whenever i fail i blame myself

well Sweden is not the only country that does that type of shit. The whole anit-Trump/fear mongering shit reminds me of the Sweden democrats here in Sweden.

You all doomsayers. You get it wrong.
It may be pathetic attempt but it happened anyway - the migrant sex artacks on Swedish citizen got aknowledged for once. It's no longer a media blackout or victim blaming.
The fire rises.

WHATTHEFUCK!!!!

This is due to be an absolute disaster.

Some mudslimes will say that girls not wearing this asked for it/are fine with it, whatever.

Even feminists should end up furious about that setup, maybe even more than anyone.

So... do these wristbands activate an impenetrable forcefield ?

Now see, the part that you don't get is that the rapists obviously never though about not raping women.

That is exactly what he said sperglord.

No, but now whenever a mudslime rapes a Swede, they can say: "Well, she clearly wasn't wearing the bracelet"

>rapists cause rape, clothes do not
Gee, I wonder what argument they hate that is the same as that.

That's fucking scary.

So... euros are asking to get subjected to crime by muslims by not being armed?