WE

>“Our vision for Death Note has always been to bring this captivating story to the screen for its longtime manga fans and to introduce the world to this dark and mysterious masterpiece. The talent and diversity represented in our cast, writing, and producing teams reflect our belief in staying true to the story’s concept of moral relevance — a universal theme that knows no racial boundaries.”
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-06-30/netflix-live-action-death-note-film-reveals-more-characters-cast-2017-premiere/.103820

I mean it bothers me to some extent that they didn't hire an Asian cast, but for fucks sake, why a damn nigger?

After netflix made that god awful jessica jones bullshit I stopped paying for it.

I'll stick to downloading shit.

we should pretend to be angry azns mad that L has been blackwashed

This shit right here, is the plan.

There's already live-action Death Note movies, and they're actually made directly by the Japanese. None of this agenda-driven sludge.

*ahem*
WE

Now I know what L stands for

Latavion

>ayyo light, wassup mane. lemme see dat deff note yo. AYYO dat shit crazy man lemme see dat shit. damn son. shini-what nigga?

WUZ

The one and only anime I've ever watched is getting niggerfied...dammit.

DETECTIVES

DETECTIVES

Everyone's overlooking the core problem which is Netflix are making a live action Death Note movie.

SHINIGAMIZ

TEKDIVS

It actually stands for L.
That's his name. L Lawliet.

It;s going to be great if they stay true to his character and copy all his mannerisms. Always squatting, holding things with his finger tips, eating in weird ways, etc.
Some may mistake them as being monkey like.

God fucking damn it hate all this SJW bullshit fucking hell

They should've gotten rid of Misa. Having a J-pop idol gothic lolita genki super model ruined the suspense.

Death Note peaked with the Naomi Misora episode.

I know. The Japanese live actions movies weren't terrible, they were just unnecessary. I didn't like it in the past when everyone kept trying to get Zac Effron to play Light and I don't like the idea of a Western remake now. It adds nothing and it just going to annoy the fans of the original.
Please Ally, pull some Jew magic to stop this.

I used to read the comics way back in the day and I remember it being stated that L was born in Japan to Russian parents and raised in England or something to that effect. That said I don't really have a problem with this.

Why is okay to whitewash and/or have them get BLACKED for Asian actors?

>white washing is evil and racist
>nigger washing is good

Can they just hang themselves already?

>moral guy is black
>immoral guy is white

You wish. They're gonna make him all suave and shit, to push the idea of the civilized nigger

sauce of game

This is absolutely hilarious. There should be a word for when entertainment becomes perfect unintended satire for it's times.
Like postmodern, but with more niggers and bitches.

Except Misa played a vital role in the story going as far as halving her lifespan not once but twice thanks to Light's convoluted planning.

Giving team Kira 2 death notes made everything so much more interesting.

#STOPBLACKWASHING

Kira couldn't be black, he spends the whole series reading and writing.

Wait will the potato chip scene be a bucket of KFC instead?

Actually, I take that back because I was wrong and it's been a while since I've seen the live action movies. The ending where L actually outlives Light was interesting since he puts his own life on a countdown to solve the Kira case. That was pretty cool.

>Casting announcement for a movie is some long winded speech about racial diversity/inclusion/exclusion etc etc

Who gives a fuck dickhead. No one cares. People aren't going to magically decide;

>Well, I wasn't going to watch that show I've never heard of previously, but now that you've given a long speech about how much you love niggers, I'm definitely tuning in

At least they can't whine about the Asian characters being removed, since Blacks are lower on the Victim Totem Pole than Azns.

A black guy who was in Straight Outta Compton plays a super-intelligent Japanese detective.

No idea, never played it.

This is absolutely GLORIOUS a bunch of anime watching liberals will definitely become redpilled, not all though.

Not miss especially will know something is up...This is too good.

They are going make major a tranny now?

And What next? Adapt FMA and make Ed a somalian immigrant?

*Normies...
Ducking autocorrect....

>universal theme that knows no racial boundaries

putting aside the fact that you should always try to make characters look as the creator intended...

Even if you buy into this color blind bullshit there is NOTHING I have seen from this actor that suggests he fits the role as L.

I've been watching clips with him on Youtube. I don't see anything about him that suggests he has a natural quirkiness or weirdness about him.

At least with Johnny Depp (too old) or Heath Ledger (too dead) or five or six others I can name, they have a weirdness vibe.

This actor is just... normal. Which is fine for playing realistic characters but nothing about L is normal.

But seriously, that was Kira, not L.

god dammit

Who the fuck is going to take a dindu seriously as a super genius detective?

That is just fucking adorable.

Fuck this shit. I'm doing with degeneracy.

it's called coropata apparently

wasn't L british ?

Coropata
DS game, it's not ranslated but menus are easy to navigate.

I mean they're Americanizing the shit out of it.
>Light Turner
>Mia Sutton
They kept the butler handler guy a Jap though

Israel bringing bantz

To be fair that's not any less believable than pic related being THE WORLD'S GREATEST DETECTIVE.
But at least he's better than his successors: A chocoholic metrosexual and a child with autism.

My little sister buys into all the SJW bullshit and she laughed for like 3 days when I showed her who's playing L.

Nobody. The movie will suck.

He was raised in Britain, but I don't believe they ever say he *is* British

So the L now will probably be Lawrence. Lawrence is a nigger name

So are they literally shoving those coons in our faces now? I know that they have been doing that for years now, but now it's getting to the point where they are shoving them everywhere, without any rhyme or reason. Let's take a tally from just recent months, shall we?

We got BF1-Aka WE WUZ KAISERS N SHIEEET

We got that harry potter play where hermione accidentally gets chimp her in her magic potion and it backfires on her

And now we have this, an anime turned live action movie where a jap is replaced with a negro for no reason

How do we stop this at this point? I don't care much since I don't watch movies or play games much anymore, but they will continue to shove niggers everywhere till we like it like those swedes

Lawrence? THAT NAME SOUNDS LIKE ROYALTY, ARE YOU ROYALTY!?

WE WUZ KANGZ

Light is gonna be the most liquid white hitler youth looking fucker in the movie. Misa will be a goth muslim girl with a studded hijab, and the shinegami are gonna be spectral clansmen

According to Google
>I think of him as a quarter Japanese, a quarter English, a quarter Russian, a quarter French or Italian, like that.
Is what the creator has to say about it.

No, it's not.

You're up late Serbia

>a quarter French or Italian,

Ah, so it's believable that he's black.

And L being black makes too much sense, because most of the criminals that Light kills are likely niggers.

Niggers literally ruin everything

Nah, he targets politicians and stuff by the end.

Best thing to do is not watch it. Don't dwell on it as a fan, because it's just a cheap, propaganda version churned out by fags who don't know it. All they have to go on is a good, original idea, and special effects. It'll be a bust. Watching it puts money in their pockets. Don't bother. This isn't just anti-white anymore, it's anti-Asian, as well. They've stuck the "Asian" label on Mudslime pedos and terrorists, already. Now they're hijacking their culture as much as they have whites' in Hollywood. Nothing they churn out anymore is good enough to watch.

The TV drama adaptation was okay.

Mina a cute.

Which one will you root for, the kike or the dindu?

>Light Turner
>TURNER
Holy fuck. I didn't even read the article, they actually Americanized the names?
Who is this supposed to appeal to?! Fans of the original won't like it, people unfamiliar with the story won't care, and anyone who has the misfortune of watching it (But becomes interested) will just look up the manga/anime.

niggersjewsbadnews.png

A nigger as L, LOLOLOLOL this movie is fucking doomed. holy shit it's going to fail hard

(((Let me guess.)))

Pretty rare there, boss.

Never saw it. Still not quite sure what the plot of DN is, but I've heard some here and there.

there is no rhyme or reason behind it, the kikes told the company to shove more niggers into it, so they did

Just because they rule the world doesn't mean they are smart or rational

this is completely unrealistic, L is a world-class level genius. he is literally the best detective in the entire world, and I think the 2nd and 3rd best to trick his competition. the only reason he loses is because he isn't a faggot like near and he's up against a supernatural weapon

blacks are far below other races in intelligence on average, and the chances of one of them reaching L's level is vanishingly small. it's simply more realistic for L to be asian or jewish or white

the only way this could be worse is if you made him a black woman

>thinking that L is a good guy

you kind of missed the point of the story

The creators said only someone that stupid would make the eye deal

Death Note is overrated trash anyway.
Should have ended half way in and even that is stretching it.

it's being written by the same writer of this movie.

this is going to be even worse than the live action dragonball movie

That really explains a lot.

>Wants to target the weeb manga demographic
>Blackwash one of the main characters

Can't wait to see this trainwreck crash like ghostbusters.

What's flag? Only says FO on my phone

Rip

Faroe islands

This

Pretty interesting concept, really drags in the middle, but worthy a watch/read, and I'm not even into much weeb stuff.

Faroe Islands

This is too fucking funny for me to not love.

I look forward to this atrocity further polarizing the anime community as we reap the benefits.

>MFW

Last time I went to the movie theatre the previews were replaced by a 15 minute documentary of some "Brave" Dad who cut off his dick and became a woman. Then, when they finally showed movie trailers, I saw this

That's the day I stopped going to the movie theatre. The only exception so far was Civil War(Because it was good) and Angry Birds(Obvious reason)

But the other Japanese characters are going to be white, so what are you complaining about?

Nah, people will see this out of curiosity. Anime fans are pretty bluepilled when it comes to race, so they'll just see this as something 'different' that they want to try out.

I really hope you aren't trying to defend this practice, because you can't. You're either with this or against this, so which are you, one of us or a traitor?

and now it all makes sense

Pretty sure it will trigger their autism.

Whilst you're good at lying and manipulating, god you Jews are fucking shit as bantz

Defend what practice? You guys are getting mad because there is a black guy in the movie, but you don't care that the other Japanese characters are going to be played by white people. Sup Forums was not complaining when the ghost in shell thing happened, but now because it is a black guy you all now care

>Ghost in the shell

I was just planning to see that one

Was GitS niggerfied too?

dafuq are they white and black washing this shit? Fucking Americans can never get anything right