NUMBERS ARE SEXIST

Breaking news, numbers have gender
>disappointed that a male number is first

jesus christ

I'd say that's some mental gymnastics, but that'd be ableist, I bet.

>the center of the number is voided
what? what the fuck is she talking about?

i think she means vertical symmetry. mental gymnastics

There's actually entire books written about this. Search for feminist ideas on pedagogy and be enlightened.

Also, intuitionism as a philosophy of math ISN'T feminist shit, it is constructivism that is.

>disappointed

men built the world, fucking dumb bitch. The mistake they made was allowing you to have a voice in the 1st place, so instead of being beneficial to society you can whine about shit like manspreading and what shirt a scientist wears

This just in:

Pythagoras, a Greek mathematical philosopher from ~500 BC, wasn't a proponent of 21st century postmodern feminism.

More at 10.

"Those are arabic numbers you racist! What are you Islamophobic?"

Just yell this.

Thats fucking stupid, two is the manliest number after number one

The one and zero thing is more accurate because zero is under one

>Pusfield

Name literally has a connection to decay.

>yfw E=MC2 is a sexed equation insofar as it privileges the speed of light over other speeds that are vitally necessary to us. What seems to me to indicate the possible sexed nature of the equation is not directly its uses by nuclear weapons, rather it is having privileged what goes the fastest.

>Epic bantz + dubs
Well done, Australia. Have an adorable, non-lethal animal for your efforts

>Thin privilege is being able to travel at the speed of light in a vacuum due to being mass-less

>Breaking news
>philosophy of numbers from thousands of years ago

For those of you not aware, the pythagoreans held a view that every aspect of life was representable by numbers. I think she has the order wrong though, or I could be mixing pythagoreans ordering system up with someone else. It gets really fucking weird to say the least and there's this old parable about the pythagoreans killing someone who insisted on there being irrational numbers, violating the principle that every number was the ratio of two integers.

There is no median value for even numbers, hence it must be a void. Really fucking dumb, but it is kinda true.

i was going to check those trips but then i remembered that your post numbers are the same as every other post and not exceptional in any way :^)

Brah, you're talking to yourself

>dumb ho thinks 0 is a number

the absence of a number isnt a number

I wonder how many feminists have mild schizophrenia. Very similar symptoms, tbqh.

this is why america needs to go and stay go

Death to America for producing this shit

When will they say Science is racist, sexist and xenophobic?