Fuck off nigger

Fuck off nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>fuck off nagger
Kek

Oh christ don't try turn us into cucks like you fatfucks.

What the fuck is wrong with you fucking americucks jesus china please send the nukes already.

Australia is about 90+% uninhabited. You have the room.

You have the money too. They'll just raise your taxes about 5 to 10%. Don't worry, you'll be able to pay for them all.

>Australia is about 90+% uninhabited

I, too, am in favour of dumping thousands of refugees into the australian outback, far away from any civilization, water or food, surrounded by animals and plants that want to kill them.

We could film it and make a TV show out of it.

Yeah what the fuck Australia, help out.

Based Japan why can't all of us have the guts to say fuck you to everyone else.

youtube.com/watch?v=rT12WH4a92w

In a thousand years the survivors will have evolved into a race of super refugees, bursting out of the desert for a second arab conquest.

No thank you.

Is Australia a good place to move to if it goes full cuck here?

lol what happened to this

Because they aren't worried about genociding the Japanese. They only want multi-culturalism in white countries.

We have an election literally tomorrow so we'll get back to you on that.

>Taking refugees at all
Step up your game senpai

god i fucking love you japanese

I was going to run to Australia if things got too Muslim here. I guess that's out of the question.

KEEP THEM OUT OF MY FUCKING COUNTRY REEEEEEEEEEE

Yes, yes goyim. We held a meeting at Soros Temple and determined that Australia needs more enrichment to apologize for imperialism. You should apologize for being too white and let these poor refugees in who are just looking for a better life.

No cucks allowed sorry.

>mfw my state has the largest population of Muslims outside of the middle east and its totally fine.

They stick to their own city and hardly wander out. The ones that do are the ones who integrate or are integrated already
Kek

Tell me that once they become a big enough percentage of the population.

Why exactly cant these faggots stay in their own country????

like half of them are in prison

They're a big population here and they stick to their own city and cause no problems already, at least not for us outside of Dearborn.

Kys

Stay out of this dog fucker, this doesn't concern you

Will Aussies stop the refugee rig?

Youre a fucking idiot. Thats like a rattle snake pit outside your front door but you let them all live cause they havent bit you yet

fuck off and kys shill fagget

>mudslime or brown person detected

Oh god, why?

If you're an immigrant and you know that Trump will be your president i fucking doubt youd still willingly want to be there lmao.

Send more refugees to Mexico, we will have them beheaded or hanged like piƱatas in no time

the problem that needs solving is how to prevent further refugee breeding/raping

>Mr Obama will call for greater refugee intakes
>nothing of the sort will pass through Congress
>"A-Australia y-you better take in these r-refugees."
The way the US congress is now, there's no chance he'll pass anything like this - unless there's some rule that gives him power to do so without Congress' approval

>you're an idiot
Well, you're not from here and don't know the local, so kill yourself. Don't talk about shit you don't know about
White as fuck, nerd

Calling it now, Obama is gonna make borders illegal or some shit before Trump gets the office out of spite.

Underrated post

>implying the lame duck will pass jack shit
And besides, FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

WE ARE FUCKING FULL

Wish we could all be like you Japan.

Nah we could use some handy refugees think about the qties

>niggers swimming
>niggers building anything other than flying pyramids

Hey Australia, I like your country. You don't take things too seriously, drinking beer before noon is not frowned upon and you people really don't seem to mind casual racism

can I come live there? This place gets worse every day, the niggers are literally taking over my town

Presumably war and shit.

>Don't talk about shit you don't know about

Welcome to Sup Forums!

YOU CAN TELL ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE AMERICA YOU AREN'T MY REAL DAD

YOU ARE JUST SOMEONE THAT HAS SEX WITH MY MUM THAT DOESN't MAKE YOU SPECIAL.

LOTS OF GUYS HAVE HAD SEX WITH MY MUM. I WILL NEVER CALL YOU DAD.

BARRY.

Then they should fucking fight!

And risking getting hurt?

We don't want this either you eucalyptus muncher! That's why we're trying to get Trump to undo all of Obongo's messes!

They can, but why would they when first world countries are spreading their legs for them?

You're an idea man.
I like you.

You Japs will be the last bastion of society. Don't let us down.

I'm a Refugee Get Me Out of Here?

>Australia takes in slimes
>Puts them inna outback because so much room
>mfw hundreds of thousands of slimes killed by venomous animals in the first month
Make it happen

FAAAARRRRRRRK

We warned you about America bro we told you it was a bad idea.

Dogfucker refers to someone who does fucking nothing at work, learn some proper canadian slang before you fill out your immigration papers after Hillary get's elected.

No, Letterkenny doesn't quotes don't make you Canadian.

LOL at the propagandized photograph showing 90% women and children. Fucking globalist scum.

Just think about it, they are so adamant about not listening to their hosts
>Don't walk on the highway we drive here
>Walking Towelhead style migrations on public highways
Only
>Oi cunt don't go fucking about with that spoida it'll fuckin' kill ya
>All refugees end up trying to eat poisonous spiders alive and whole
>Don't fack the koalas ya cunt
>Slimes get koala STDs and die in droves
>Oi don't go fer a fackin swim box jellyfish are invisible ya cunts
>In a week hundreds of migrant bodies floating in the Ocean
>Don't troi to fist fight the roos
>Hundreds of migrants beaten half to death by roos
>OI DON'T GO NEAR THOSE FUCKING EMUS I SWEAR TO PISS YA CUNT
>No survivors

Fucking GOLD, burger.

Don't worry, we're trying to fix it.

The refugee crisis is like the political version of the ice bucket challenge. Different countries go through extreme discomfort against all common sense under the pretense of humanitarianism while calling for others to do the same.

Look at those entitled cunts. They're acting like Mexicans. Why didn't we just glass them before this happened? Not even kidding. I can't handle this anymore.

If we cuck you Australia, just know that at least one burger is sorry.

>giving muslim faggots the vote
What the fuck is wrong with you?

I swear this image changes every time I see it but I cant fucking tell what

>that pic
I need to go to confession

Happy to take any and all refugees as long as all military aged males are sterilised and gps tracking bracelets are required for the first 18 months minimum

If what they are running from is so bad and they are truly in need of help then why would they not take this deal?

Fuck off cucks with you complaints about it infringing on their rights and freedoms. They don't have any atm so we are giving them more than we are taking

>pic happened to me once
>on tip of foreskin
>during a wedding ceremony

I stayed in the bathroom stall for 4 hours, missing the entire wedding, using an entire bottle of soap to slip the zipper out

Das rayciss

I'm sorry user

I'm A Refugee And Where's Berlin?

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE fucking American CUNTS.

I wish Britain was in charge again.

Why are they demanding WE fuck our country too? Why aren't they demanding Japan does it instead?!

We literally tried to resettle refugees in PNG native communities. Which would have been diverse and culturally enriching...and the U.N. made us stop because apparently that's worse than the countries they are fleeing from.

Which begs the question...why are they refugees in the first place, while locals aren't?

Tomorrow our country will choose between (by American standards) a right wing party or a center right party.

Either way, the U.N. and U.S. will cuck us and make us take refugees. Just like they always have.

FUCK

OFF

WE'RE

FUCKING

F U L L
U
L
L

hahaha this burger has the right of it mates. fair dinkum or me mums me uncle!

>They stick to their own breeding ground plotting to overthrow us, it's fine!

They're 2% of the population here and already a huge problem. Muslims and Aboriginals make up about 5% of our total population and 50% of our prison system.

We tried sending them to PNG. I guess refugees are racist bigoted scum because they told the U.N. they would kill themselves if forced to live among the wonderfully diverse Australasian native populace. Pic related.

>mfw my country is so awful mislims won't come
Feels good man

They have an open door on Chinese so you'd be welcome any time.

M8, contact us tomorrow. We'll see how the elections go.

If the Lib Dems or One Nation get some seats, come on down. If the Greens get any real power run for your fucking life because we're going to be Canada 2.0

Why do countries that take refugees randomly pick other nations to pick on until they do too?

Dearborn? Some of them do integrate. I knew some guys who did football workouts during Ramadon. He had water, but fucker looked so sad when he found out his knees were shot and couldn't play college ball.

Obama should stop sticking his own shit into other countries

FUCK OFF MELBOURNE

If you guys mad guns legal I might just up and move to Japan

Looks just like where they came from but with trees. I mean they bitch about norway being too cold and too different, but they don't like PNG either? Is there no pleasing these people?

Isnt Russia like literally 33% Muslims?

Maori political leader (pic related) already said New Zealand would welcome women and children refugees, but not male cowards running from a fight.

White politicians seethe quiety because you lose Progressive Points for talking down to a native.

Pinoy remember don't come to Japan even if tourist

didn't congress already vote no on this shit?

why haven't they just Ceasar'd kang nigger already? that shit is beyond me

Misery loves company

America following Canada again, typical.

>King Niggers last act in office is opening the floodgates to the wave of mudslimes

what does he hope to accomplish by this?

Wear underwear, you disgusting motherfuckers.

Lots of dead mudslimes

Keek straya cunt.

What the fuck is this pic