youtube.com/watch?v=BhmLtkWd5AA
youtu.be/Q_WHGV5bejk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

To fucking edgy.

Get the fuck out Lower Mexico

no

lead singer is married to a jew kek

if you like to suck dicks maybe

I'm Tejano and I know a ton of others who love Pantera. Nobody cares that Phil is a Nazi. Loyalty, he can do no wrong.

These flags. That opinion.

Pantera is definitely approved.

youtube.com/watch?v=CajiRIwX4xA

youtube.com/watch?v=BhmLtkWd5AA

I was OBSESSED with Pantera in high school. Sometimes you'd see them around town. The drummer owns a strip club around here too

Dude, SHUT the fuck up go talk about music on Sup Forums faggot

Do they still exist? Didn't think they've made anything since far beyond driven, which were in mid ninetees.

I use Pantera shirt for sleeping, 10/10 comfy pictures.

one of the guys died

.t annoyed texan who's friends wouldn't stfu about them

Im pretty big into nickelback.

Lol

Wait, was Daimbag Darryl in Pantera? I know he and his little brother got gunned down on stage during a damage plane concert.

Panera is certainly Sup Forums approved

Well they have expressed white pride, so naturally a kike like you wouldn't approved.

Anything the jews say, do the opposite.

PEE IN SEA
E
E

I
N

S
E
A

douchebag darrell

Don't call him that

since when was this politics?
Music wise they're hardcore and I still enjoy the albums but there's really nothing political

go listen to "fucking hostile" again my lad

Kek

darryl abbot got his head blown off live. The gunner was aiming for someone else on stage. his brother played drums for another band or two

point taken

REVENGE

I'M SCREAMING REVENGE AGAIN

Is his neck Sup Forums approved?

Pantera is definitly pol approved
White power speeches and confederate flags

pantera, like most metal, is edgy faggot shit, and just general garbage.

t. iron maiden fan

Phil is of Italian and French heritage like me. How did i end up with brown hair and hazel eyes with olive skin? I guess phenotypes=/genotypes.

actually, this is now an iron maiden thread

What's everyone's favourite album? Pic related here.

Brave New World is seriously underrated. Also Somewhere in Time, to an extent.

iron maiden guzzles donkey semen

>I *slurp* only listen to sophisticated *slurp* angsty music for mature teens such as myself XD

This song made so much more sense as I grew older and got red pilled youtu.be/Q_WHGV5bejk

The first and second albums. Though I like Dickinson, the first two albums have their own sound. The original singers voice doesn't get on my nerves after a while with his britishy voice.

Either way, maiden performs like they're still 20 year old guys. Saw them at Ozz fest many moons ago, and they were the best performance. Super joint ritual being the worst performance because of how damn drunk and high they were.