Trumpfags BTFO by Kebab Intellectual!!

>Only 75!!!!!!!
>Dont worry about the shootings in Paris
>Or the bombings in Brussels
>Or the bombings and shooting in Istanbul
>Or the people beheaded
>Or the Israeli girl killed in her sleep by the Palestinian guy today
#NotAllMuslims #ImWithHer

all of those are outside the United States.
nice meme arrows and hashtag sarcasm though.

honestly I have to agree. gun violence is a menace and he simply must be banned or at least deported

he's worse than florida man

Still shows how dangerous mudslimes are.

We'll just send them all to Australia.

Thanks for taking them all, Aussie.

sure

>Tough gypsy
REEEE GET OUT GYPSY

> let's blame the object used to kill people!

Why are these people retarded?

The issue is you slimy faggots are an outside problem that we could do without. As you can see, we already have a nigger problem.

*yawn*

sage

It was literally 136 people killed in mass shootings perpetrated by Muslims but okay

there are hundreds of millions of guns in america but very few muslims

next

Of those 10,000 gun deaths.
50% were from black men (6% of population)
30% were from hispanic men (8% population)

Ban blacks and Hispanics, as well as Muslims.

fuck off they're full

>Muslim doing the ((())) thing

Kek, Muslims hate jews more than Sup Forums ever could

I guarantee when President Trump bans Muslim immigration there will be terrorist attacks within the next month, only proving his point.

Why do libshits think a gun ban will do anything at all? The Orlando guy could have easily got his hands on an AR illegally, and nobody would have seen him carrying it to the club at night. Not to mention a shitload of gun violence in America is gang-based which can very, very, very easily acquire guns illegally.

Sauce on him saying ban all Muslims?

>Trump wants to ban muslims
This is wrong you dumb motherfucker. He wants to stop immigration from dangerous countries. He's not rounding up all the muslims and sticking them in camps.

>comparing Muslim to inanimate object
Can I argue guns shouldn't be banned because of how many people die of heart disease then?
This retard makes no sense.

We literally need zero Muslims in America.
Letting a single one into our country is just us being nice.

>killed less than 75 americans
>killed millions of non americans
>durr hurr why do we want an temporary immigraiton moratorium from islamic countries durr that's raycis

thats because the only thing stopping any invasion from another country into the united states is the civilian ownership of firearms. the semites (jewish,muslim,christian,) of all sorts want firearms gone so they can take down western civilization

Precisely why he wants to keep them out of the U.S.?

you two deserve each other.

1 post

1 post by this ID

s
t

by
y

this

ID
D

>all muslims
Will this meme ever end?

Wow......really.....makes you,,,,,,,think....I am now.....a....#Hillshill

>Trump wants to ban all Muslims even though in last year they killed less than 75 Americans. Niggers killed 10,000. Where's his Nigger ban?

Fixed that.

Guns r cool, Muslims not so much

>Kebab intellectuals

Just think if we had that ban sooner 75 Americans would still be alive today
If Muslims want to act like savages they can't join white civilisation... I can't go to Saudi Arabia and sell ham sandwiches but I ain't crying about it I accept their backwards bullshit and move on cause it's their country.

Who said Muslims killing people is the only reason to not import them into our country?

Islam is not a religion, it's a violent and oppressive ideology masked as a religion. It oppresses women, gays, trannies, adulterers, etc. worse than anyone on pol. It defends rapists although not as thoroughly as pol.

Context means everything.

The fact of the matter is that muslims on average all over the world carry out random acts of violence for seemingly no ryhm or reason higher then any other religion.

It's not beyond reason to tighten immigration on individuals that are higher in security risks to your country.

Why the fuck does Dean Obeideillah always get time on CNN? Whose cock is he sucking? He's not intelligent, he's not successful and he's not funny. What the fuck is the point of having him on?

>Kebab Intellectual

Yeah nah cunt don't think so ayy

Fuck off, they're full.

He's right. It's not really about their violence.

It's about them being here at all and they need to GTFO.

Where the fuck does this Islamic apologism come from? I mean what kind of other proof do you need to see than a fucking plane go in to a tower to see something's evil? What a kind of nightmare

>tfw most of those were black on black

We need a ban on le negroes.

b-based Turkroach??

are you retarded?

Actually, he's just making the argument to ban black people.

Trump wants to ban all Muslims even though in last year they killed less than 75 Americans. Car violence killed more than 100,000. Where's his car ban?

>Sandnigger Superbrain

>all of those are outside the United States.

Isn't the the whole point?