Inferior genes?

We already know nigs are more stupid than humans and not as strong as gorillas, but can we also agree that their hair is shit-tier?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZS2SVOWRm6g
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373956
returnofkings.com/70903/the-phenomenon-of-white-women-who-only-date-black-men
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't believe anybody is denying it.

They have very elastic skin, which is pretty fascinating. It's like they have elbow skin all over their bodies. kek

then why is your country being overtaken by spic and niggas? Why is the white world today so shamefully cucked and will keep getting worse? Survival of the fittest.

Just like every part of them, it's designed for Africa. It really can't compete in the world and we have to prop it up with social engineering about beauty. It's the same as what we do with afrimative action for their African brains.

Black hair serves a purpose that inferior straight hair races can only imitate. The black man is at peace with the natural world, he is part of it. Master of beasts, divine scholar of the sands and winds. As such every part of him is one with the Earth. The beautiful woolen hedge sprouting from gorgeous African skulls may serve as a nest for small forest insects, so that blacks can spread life wherever they go.

When the white man was walking naked with no immune system through the desolate wastes of Sweden, we were gallantly strolling through the Congo kingdom, harmonious with every flea and mosquito.

They're shit-tier by every conceivable metric except for running and jumping naked through a hot and dry environment. Fuck 'em.

Why does black skin get ashy? Why do all black people need to use lotion? Something I have always wondered.

Implying their hair isn't fucking magical.

kek em and check em

Are you mentally fucking retarded?

Dead skin cells shed and look white/pale. You can't see that on a white person.

Since we're talking about niggers and genes, anybody can recommend some redpilled biologists/biology books to read? I'm searching books about races for a long but all I can find are blue-pilled leftist bullshit talking about how races are just social construct and shit like that.

Look here, my granpappy's nick name was "nigger-killer." He went to prison for hitting some dindu in the head with a brick and then escaped with twenty other men and was the only one who didn't get recaptured. He taught me to never take shit from anyone, especially darks, and I don't lay with no woman cept that which hates darks as much as I do.

You can't find anything like what you're looking for because it's called racist science and most of it was abolished in Hitler's day.

This post is mad woke 100 100

It looks great to me.

Looks like the fuzz on my grandma's floor

There's a family of possums living in her hair.

the relatively sparse density of such hair, combined with its elastic helix shape, results in an airy effect. The resulting increased circulation of cool air onto the scalp may have thus served to facilitate the body-temperature-regulation system of hominids while they lived on the open savannah. Afro-hair requires more moisture than straight hair and tends to shrink when dry. Instead of sticking to the neck and scalp when damp (as do straighter textures), unless completely drenched it tends to retain its basic springiness.

Sorry my country is still 92% white so I don't have as much knowledge of nonwhites as you do.

Knowledge of... non-whites?
Whites and blacks both have translucent layers of top skin that sheds.

The deepest layer is the one that is colored white or black, and it does not shed.

This has nothing to do with black or white.

What a fucking retarded.
I thought American education was the one that was insulted?

Looks like a fight between two Predators.

Also looks like the fight between Takayama and Don Frye in PRIDE:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZS2SVOWRm6g

>What a fucking retarded.

>understanding nigger skin problems is a fundamental part of sound education

omg white people..
this is a form of African divination
look at the number the weaves make when they hit the floor
>I wonder what question they asked?

das rite

I think its actually arguable that there are more pests in dog hair than in sheep wool

When the Romans first visited the red earth motherland their squinty cracker eyes couldn't believe what they saw. Glistening chocolate goddesses caring for all the land's creatures. This is where the term mother Africa came from. African women being mothers to all animals.

Really? there is no contemporary biologist with some balls? I was researching James Watson, but it seems that after his comments that Africans are dumber (who would have guessed?) he hasn't done much more.

I did that on purpose, to see if you'd point out the typo.
>nigger skin
You mean the fact all humans beings shed skin, and that the top layer is translucent/clear/white skin?

kek

There are scientists that go over real divisions in race, like the fact black people are less lactose intolerant than whites because whites sucked on their mommies titties for way too long and consume milk past birth too long and Africans didn't. There are also some researchers that look into shit like sickle cell anemia affecting black people less often and less devastatingly as whites, as well as different genetic diseases.

But there aren't any that say
THE BLACK IS A MONKEY
OOGA BOOGA
WE PROVE THIS BY TOOTH STRUCTURE IN THE PINEAL GLAND

>I-I did it on purpose

I was literally able to out meme an Australian.

Tihs is a hilarious day.

Get rekt, kiddo.

Humans are not monkeys, we are supposed to shave all of our hair.

FUCKING R A R E
A
R
E

>there are people discussing racist science and the difference between human races on Sup Forums that don't know all humans shed the top layer of skin and it is clear/white colored

Wow. You guys are masters of biology. I wonder where you get your ideas from.

Nigger hair is literally pubes

well, there used to be but it turns out that blacks are only NIGGER MONKEY MEN in the US, largely for cultural and class-related reasons

>your post
Either you messed up writing it or all of my wut

Reverse Ireland pls

yeah i kinda see the hazy top layer

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16373956

So, let me ask you this.
It's going to be incredibly hard for you to answer.

When a black person has dandruff, is it black?

Take your time. I know it's tough.

Lol and white people wonder why they're going into slavery lmao. Not only that, but you're also going to be fucking destroyed. Yeah you see those things thay you call "UFOs", those are Angels of the Lord. They're coming down to fuck you up for what you did to my people, the Israelites. Funny thing is that's what Independence Day is about. That's why the US has all these ICBMs and Nukes lmao to fight against God. Its hilarious, you can't beat four-winged four-faced creatures with hooves for feet who's awful appearance would leave you questioning life itself. I mean all this shit talking is for the birds. I think all of this is funny to be honest, the fact none of you find this plausible but I insure you its more than that. Your only salvation will be bowing down to an Israelite, us with the bad hair or else you'll be killed by Christ and forced to be a servant in heaven forever, or wait until the final judgement where God raises the dead where of course you mother fuckers know none of you are going to heaven because you're all fucking heathens and non-Israelites. God placed a delusion on you idiots. You think you can be lazy and not have to work to get into heaven lmao? Everything in life you have to work for, including salvation but you white bastards don't read the bible because if you did you would know this. I suggest you all find an Israelite friend and keep him close because only our servants will be spared. We're killing everyone and anyone. Half-breeds that you white bastards fathered with your seed and we're killing you and we're killing any bitch married unto you Israelite included if stands by you. You white people better bow down now if you know whats good. I only came here to warn you, but at the same time I hope none of you adhere to this. I just love the thought of your white faces as you see dead bodies all around after bowing down to an Israelite giving for servitude thanks to my warning as you kneel in blood not of your own. Your destruction is soon

That filename tho.

>oiamlaffin

Life imitates art.

bitches love my hair and I'm black

too bad I'm gay

WE WUZ BEEHIVES N SHIT

Probably fake, but whatever...

Your 'granpappy' is a violent nigger and a total hypocrite.

I kinda see the solid black dandruff skin...
It truly makes you realize that melanin is from the top layer of skin.

I'm glad I learned from you today.

Notice how her dandruff/dry skin is solid black, because the skin only has one layer, you see, and that layer is black and white.

Funny how skin works...
Really makes you think...

real talk domesticated birds love hanging out in my afro

no bugs allowed but qt burbs like it and I would port a parrot with my head if it were housetrained

Go stick your head in a wasp hive you filthy faux ape.

returnofkings.com/70903/the-phenomenon-of-white-women-who-only-date-black-men

Max Gradel come back to Leeds

is this a meme

>trusting anything PUAs have to say about anything
didn't even click the link, to be honest, family.

The melanin dies so yeah, color change. Just shitposting anyways.

>nigger boasting about immune system

maybe start with googling sickle cell and wikigroaning from there, honestly. your results on Google may also be being filtered to show mostly social science stuff due to previous Sup Forumsack behaviour in searching for sjw stuff just to get urself mad

>more athletic and big dicks.
>inferior
pick one

>The melanin dies
do you understand pigmentation in general

do you have any sources for your nonsense

Black hair is pretty shitty. Blacks even freely admit it by shaving their heads and using weaves.

It's funny how whites say blacks steal, and then proceed to steal resources from other countries (i.e. colonialism), as well as black culture (music, vernacular, dance, etc).

>we were gallantly strolling through the Congo kingdom

*With double digit IQ

WE

Afros are GOAT, just high maintenance and unprofessional

why are amerifats so brittle they get mad at jokes

I thought it was pretty funny

This niggers got me keking up and down the block. I've never seen someone get so butt blasted they get romantic. How's it feel knowing we subdued and raped your sluts for 400 years, faggot?

Are you suggesting our livestock, like horses, are not inferior to their more intelligent masters?

>not as strong as gorillas
>not as smart as humans

Pick two

Goddamn, rare as fuck.

ITS GREAT SITE

READING ABOUT SJW AND JEWS

comments section always more interesting than the oc

Wow really? Ivory coast?

never heard of Drogba?

do you even EPL?

Look at my flag and be aware of our context. How cultured do you think I am?

Potatonigger detected

OP is just jealous he can't grow an afro

Too bad negroids actually want to fuck and make as many babies as possible while white girls want to use their vaginas for money and status, so in the end they will be naturally selected as the future of mankind

Brillo pad is so comfy to pull an grab...not

Why do you think all the back men go for white women.

Really makes you think...

Crypto American detected

mublo mublo raro oregano

R A R E

A

R

E

The stagnant African-American population and abortion rates suggest otherwise.

I cannot stand this nigger fear mongering when every other race besides abbos poses a greater existential threat to White people.

>The beautiful woolen hedge sprouting from gorgeous African skulls may serve as a nest for small forest insects, so that blacks can spread life wherever they go.
That explains Africa's STD problem them

>there are people who don't understand this is satire
i want reddit to leave

I fucking love you user, hope you have a good day tomorrow

This guy gets it

>black obesity
>black racial dilluting (self hate)
>black abortion statistics

Confirmed rare