Political question to Sup Forums females

Yo, black here

OK princesses, I was looking for statistics about interracial marriage in the States and I found that lately 50% of white girls (approximately) who marry out of their race, get married to a latino guy. And only 20% of white girls who "out-marry", get married to a black man

Considering that 13% of USA people are black, and that hispanic/latino Americans amount to 17% of the population, it is evident that (generally speaking) white girls prefer latino guys to black men

This fuckin surprises me, I mean, dating a black man is more "American" than dating a Mexican. So, how can this be possible? What are the reasons behind this? I await your replies

I post some sources...

I'm black, my wife is white. This is mostly the pattern I see with interracial coupling.

But that's purely anecdotal. It's probably regional.

Also you don't have to do math to bag a decent white girl senpai. 2016 makes for literally no challenge. Unless your poor, but then that's your fault.

Most white women, even ones who are pounding back the SJW Flavor-Aid like it's coming out of a firehose, do not want to touch a black.

Sorry, Jamal-kun.

You seem to be proud about the fact that they prefer hispanic guys...

>marrying or having sex with a monkey
>ever

They're filthy and all humans know this.

Top laff your wife has an animal fetish. kys

why wouldn't they? at least their children will look sort of like them. having black children is like adopting

Does your marriage work? I mean, divorce rate of BM/WF is kinda high

Well, we are talking about marriage. When it comes about sex, BM/WF isn't uncommon at all

M8 I ONLY dated white girls during university. The ones who don't get with black guys let you know pretty overly. I reckon in my city it's around 30%. I have absolutely no issue with them either. Hell, I usually just befriended them so I could take a chance at their friends. I'm not terribly attracted to Asians so I get it, no hard feelings.

>muh dik
>muh dim

You apes do not help yourselves, ever wonder why we see you as subhuman.

It's fine man, nothing special. Don't get married though if you have the chance. String her along less you want your dick sucks to drop exponentially.

Anecdotal evidence: the thread.

Divorce rates!

Hispanics are whiter looking, that's why

Any white woman who fucks a black is expelled from the race. Have at them

Don't care.
Changes nothing.
Nice meme.

Would you date a "coalburner"? What about a girl who dated a hispanic?

So... you wouldn't have a problem dating a girl who sucked a hispanic cock

Anyone who has been around enough knows he's right. Most white women who are in interracial relationships are with latinos but so are black men. I've lived in Texas and Colorado. Both states black men were overwhelmingly with latino girls. Way more so than even their own women. The only white women with black men are either drug addicts,fat,ugly,trashy or just a mix off all four.

I prefer white. I would go for lightskin Asian however (think Zayn Malik) or lightskin black (think Chris Brown).

gtfo my country you colombian lousy-coke sellin piece of shit. and of course the marriage rates with white puasy would be lower than expected because US blacks have a cultural predisposition to not be good marriage material anyway, and within the US people tend to racialize everything to the point you reproduce your own stereotypes because the rest of your people pull you towards the corresponding behavior, it's really retarded.

don't forget, gtfo

Do you find him attractive?

Not there.

Where then?

I guess that hispanics, muslims, indians, etc, are welcome then...

It's better than them preferring your ugly stupid ass.

Yea whatever, cuck

Anything non-white is expulsion. Because black women are known for their tolerance of white women who date nigs

roll

Just because you raped a chick, that doesn't make her your wife.

Only 9 more months until I receive my wizard status desu!

41 get

Gimme.

Cool

Aight let's do this

rollanddd

rollandd again

None of these sound good at all

man i got shit results for both games.

Normie pls

93 get here I come!

>Black

Why are you in my non-nigger country.? Please go back to africa.

alright

fuck, fuck, fuck

Somebody shoot me.

lel

allahu akbar

There are black Latinos.

Blacktinos.

kek

It's cause we got machismo nigga. Get the pussy wet.

Let's see

>preferring a race to mate with because there are more of them

Why on earth are you bringing population into this? Am I the only that sees that it's completely nonsensical?

Day of rope.

How many of those are Cuban. I think you are confused because you are thinking of the millions of five foot tall amerindians with micro peni's who are flooding us that no women of any race wants to fuck.

Feels good fucking the white mans women

Yeah white pussy yeah

Most seem decent.

And then we all get banned for 24hrs

>retarded Canadian laughs at own pathetic joke
>said Canadian doesn't realize ID's don't change

kekekeke

>Alright your choices are this white man who won't run out on you if you get pregnant and can hold down a job other than dope dealing, AND has a lower percent chance of beating you to death. Or a nigger. Who do you pick?

Some Latino men are still passable white. Nogs will never look like humans to me, more like monkeys. I am pretty sure at some instinctual level, all whites show a natural aversion to blacks as "the other" , even of they won't openly admit it. I'm a nationalist female but I ended up falling for an east asian. I can see all other races as at least human with redeming qualities...
Blacks and abos are simply subhuman, however.

lets fucking do this

Roul

I NEEED IT

Yeah you know those are liberal women...You are cucking liberal white men....You can't even comprehend that you are not attacking us you are attack the people who are stopping us from kill you. 85 IQ

>Stacy pls

big black dicks

>I'm a nationalist female but I ended up falling for an east asian

Women's consistence...

Well, 20% of white girls who marry out of their race, get married to a black man. I wonder where is that "natural aversion"...

roll4lolz

Bix nood

henry rawlins

I think integrated Asians at a low population percentage are fine. Blacks are past redemable, sorry.

You're asking for a lynching, nigger

You, your traitorous wife, and your mongrel bastard child

Delet this

Whatever

Let's go

Most people don't date outside of their race, if every white woman in america decided to get a nigger boyfriend tomorrow it would still be minority of women who date blacks.
I blame the jews pushing nigger culture, white male femininity and the breaking destruction if the family unit. I can guarantee you a white woman will choose white on an even playing field 100% of the time.

I'll bet she'll regret when you chimp out and murder her or leave her with a little half nigglet.

>source is posted
>"I-i was only kidding"
>states personal antecidote

This is why your kind is hated universally.

Ladies?

i'm nervous, this is my first time but here we go

Go ahead and JUST me

>dating a black man is more "American" than dating a Mexican

what

There we go

>nigger monkey so desperate to fuck a white he is pleading to an anonymous deviant homo on a white supremacist board

It's the accent and food

you seem to be ashamed of your own women and culture to want to date upwards

in 20 years latinos will be considered white.

White women mix the least out of any group in America. Yes, the same women who would stoop to marrying a nigger are the very same women who would stoop to marrying a spic. The spic is frankly the safer option, but that's not saying much.

I'm not a homo, leaf.

70 please

Cuck plz, take your homosex elsewhere.

Niggers are gross
If I were to race mix, it'd be with a slav

There'a a lot of latinos that are whit enough to look white. No shittin

No sensible person would ever consider a 5'2 brown mestizo goblin "white". The census beurau can lie but people aren't idiots. Race is the first thing people notice about others.

here we goooo

first thing I notice is tits

>marry a white dude
>he takes care of your needs through his office job
>marry mexican
>he takes care of you through his manual labor
>marry black
>he leaves you a single mother