Dear Baseball

Dear Baseball
Keep these juiced balls and we will watch your sport
Regards
The first world

>da baseball gaem gotta have a lotta big hits or i dont wanna watch

Only if soccer games have more goals

fuck off manfred

>ummm no actually YOUR the stupid one for not forcing yourself to like this boring sport so there!!!1!
This is what roidstick fans ACTUALLY believe lmfao

Did that ball really explode or do the Astros just have fireworks set up?

>first world
isn't most of Ireland on welfare and stuck working government jobs?

If you really think baseball is only watchable with half a dozen home runs in each game I feel bad for you

I couldn't tell if it was a pyrotechnic that happened to go off at the exact spot the ball hit. Or if a ball hit some sort of high voltage light.

>HURR BUT YOU RUIN THE BEAUTIFUL GAME

It's not that it's unwatchable otherwise, but pitching has been so unfairly favored the last few years that it become only about the pitchers. People want the good old days of Mcguire, sosa, bonds, and Canseco

I'd honestly watch some alternate form of baseball with a scoring pace of basketball. Same team size/positions with different rules, field and equipment. I dont know how it would work

Dingerball is for plebian morons, much like T20 cricket is.

>You need a very high IQ to understand the beauty of a low scoring baseball game.

kudos to manfred for finding a way to make me give 0 shits about baseball so soon

I thought I had a few years before I dropped out when they forced the DH on the NL, but it looks like I'm done early

Maybe if there weren't people on base, and a homerun is hit, it's like a freethrow, just one point. Then if there's one person on base, and a home run is hit, it's like a two pointer. Then if there are two people on base and a home run is hit, it's like a 3 pointer. But then maybe in the rare occurance if there are people on each base and a home run is hit, it could count as 4 points, making it more exciting than the scoring system for basketball. We could call it a grand slam or something?

What do you think about that idea?

Trade baseball's for golf balls and wooden bats for aluminum

>baseball
>exciting

Justify the 5 minutes of bullshit between swings swingo dingo dangle bangle peepee faggot.

Nah you just need to have an attention span longer than a few seconds

It's a step in the right direction, but it would still be too low scoring, more like nfl football. I think a hit should be a point regardless of whether it's a homer or not, and then a homer is two. Team would also just have smaller batter line ups of their best players.

Thats how baseball is scored, dumby

>Hit is a point and HR is 2
>Same
What?

the first post was literally how it is scored, 1 2 3 4 points et cetera

Have you ever considered drinking piss money at truck stops flip flap?

Soccer did have a juiced ball. betas got butthurt

you got it, Paddy O'Postihan

what does it mean in slccer when you rub ketchup on your asshole do my taxes thanl god for 3ply ?????

ketchup is for mouth breathers

The offense wouldn't last because pitchers would adjust very quickly. Who the hell would rely on sliders if the MLB would use those ball all the time?

rub it fatboy tubby simblo smelly

Yeah because boring pitcher duels keeps fans happy

Multiball when ?

>ireland
>first world
Nice joke, op.

This

Home runs will get old if there's 10 of them every game. This game was special for a reason. You don't get the joy of the feast without experiencing the famine.

Umm like cricket?

Dude if 5 hour long games became the norm it would kill the sport.

Learn to handle your liquor user. Pathetic.

Not if the 5 hour long games are actually worth watching.

Blame that pathetic baby league excuse of a stadium, where every fly ball that stretches out of the infield becomes a homer.

And watch your infielders get killed.

some of the best ballplayers are irish-american so no bully pls padraig.