Good night oven dodgers

dispose contents down drain and recycle containers

>kershaw starting
>9 runs scored
Well that’s obviously a win right?

First for baseball

hey guys watch this

boil noodles in it and then eat it like ramen

I have a bag already, where can I get my hands on a helium tank?

Who Sup Forumssian girls here?

>I was saying "go"

Team seriously don't have code words so they don't say no and go?

Who are the good/bad guys?

WHO IS THIS SEMEN DAEMON?

it wasnt kershaw that threw away the lead

I think this is my last one

wtf do 3b coaches actually use go and no as the commands for whether to run or not?

nobody has considered that a problem with misunderstandings could happen before?

Steal one from Ralph's If you are that desperate

HERE COMES YOUR MAAAAAN

that's disgusting
just throw them away and post proof of disposal

That vampire girl in the Target commercial is good stuff.

>that interaction between Chris Taylor and 3B coach

yikes that is fucking awkward. chalk it up to home field advantage and being a pussy

He didn't hold it either.

Does Kershaw even deserve to get into the hall of fame being one of the worst pitchers in post season history?

I got so into this game that I forgot there was a new episode of curb your enthusiasm on tonight.

Oh well, I can watch it anytime. World series is only once a year. This season of curb hasn't been that great anyway

Are you implying that go and no sound similar?

He didn’t even make it out of the 5th.

Not in 2017

Oh fuck I finally get their name.

fuck this game fuck me fuck the dodgers

Do you have to force your dickhead to miss into the bottle or do you just have a small dick?

>East? I thought you said Weast

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….......

the score:

I'M GOING ON A TARGET RUN GUYS, WHAT DO YOU ALL WANT?

Is this bitch trying to hold her guts in or something?

Doyers will comeback and Op will cover himself in his urine and light himself on fire

>This pitching dumpster fire of a game
The Cubs could have taken on the Lastros with how awful this pitching and defense is.

>hitters ump
>juiced balls
>allowing racism
what did they mean by this

>tfw no 6'5" volleyball gf

Pour it on your pet if you have one, if not your closest relative

As much as I love making fun a Kershaw and laughing at his misfortune, he still should get in.

which bullpen will cosmically implode at the final stretch first: Astros or Dodgers?

>inb4 implying the doyers bullpen hasn't already imploded

That vampire girl to sit on my face

HES A BIG GUY

>12-9

she's an chinita

THIS GAME IS FIXED!

>ruining the 9/11 meme
woooow

found the virgin

JUST
U
S
T

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….......

MCCANN

>los doyers

That's it I'm exterminating racists 1 by 1

kill me

Chrom and Tiki Amiibo

*Piss

JUICE

THIS

FDICK

OGRE

DUDE JUICED BALLS LMAO

CHOO CHOO

I just rest the head of my dick on the opening, no ones penis is small enough to fit in a corona

LA is fucked, I'm telling ya.

what went wrong?

AMERICAS PAST TIME IS BACK, FUCK KNEELING NIGGER FOOTBALL. WOOHAH

WHAT THE FUCK

Hahahahahhaa the ride never ends.

B T F O
T
F
O

Alright this game has jumped the shark. Meme balls have ruined this great sport.

ANOTHER DINGER LADS

>DOYERS
>DOYERS
>DOYERS

Doyers have been deported.

Homerun Astros! Love that train!

Texas is America's State, and California is the laughing stock of America with fools like Brown and Pelvis. Joke of a state.

Why have you abandoned us Satan

Miss me yet?

COMMIEFORNIA BTFO

DOYER'S FANS ON SUICIDE WATCH

jesus

AWOOOOOOOOOOO

Carson Wentz is elite.

Too bad ya lost :^)

>Unironically thinking the balls aren't juiced
hmmmmmm

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

FUCK