'There is only one of you - you cannot be replaced': Mother whose daughter, 18...

>'There is only one of you - you cannot be replaced': Mother whose daughter, 18, died from a toxic reaction to marijuana pleads with other young people to 'value their lives'
>Ana Hick, 18, died in May 2015 after taking a lethal amount of marijuana
>An inquest in Dublin today heard she had taken three marijuana joints
>Her mother Elga warned teenagers: 'Value your life higher. Be aware'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668522/There-one-replaced-Mother-daughter-18-died-toxic-reaction-marijuana-pleads-young-people-value-lives.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668522/
youtube.com/watch?v=fHwQAZxM0c8
youtube.com/watch?v=MsuD44mjneo
haaretz.com/israelis-at-center-of-ecstasy-drug-trade-1.13809
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668522/An-indepth-investigation-on-how-OP-is-retarded
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Died from a plant

>good

Damn that must have been dank shit

> Value your life higher

huh

3 whole marijunanas?

you never inject 3 whole marijuanas, it's just common sense.

>ecstasy

these sides have left the building

Severely underrated

>open article
>ecstasy

nice try

Nice edit OP. Good thing no one reads articles you're gonna get a lot of replies.

Did they correct the story?

>The mother of a teenage girl who died after taking marijuana at a nightclub has urged young people to 'value their lives'.
Elga Hick's daughter Ana, 18, collapsed outside the Twisted Pepper nightclub in Dublin city centre in May last year after taking the drug.
>Paramedics performed CPR on her in the street and she was taken to the city's Mater Hospital but died the following day.
>Ana, from nearby Dun Laoghaire, had been with friends celebrating the end of her first year in college.
>Her mother said: 'Just a message to all young children out there. You are special. There is only one of you in the world.
'You cannot be replaced. Value your life higher. Be aware.'
>Ana, who was ambitious but hedonistic, was due to celebrate her 19th birthday two days after her death.
>A friend told the inquest Ana was not drinking on the night, which she understood meant she was taking marijuana.
>The friend said she knew Ana had taken it at least once hit before and she said 'she was on a good buzz', dancing and joking with friends.
>The inquest was told Ana met her boyfriend in the club and he was seen taking a clear plastic bag with pot in it from his jeans pocket.

Ahhh I see - the URL works regardless of what comes after the dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668522/ bit. Nice try.

>daily mail
>trying to fabricate marijuana death
This is what happens when you smoke soapbar ""hash"" instead of simply the plant material. Legalisation would fix this by ensuring safer products instead of shit designed to be watered down with God knows what.

This too.

MDMA is surprisingly safe. The drugs they mix with it because pure MDMA is considered higher quality and more expensive, like piperazines and meth and whatever else, are not safe.

Again, legalise MDMA and suddenly it's safer than alcohol.

Also, don't give daily mail the clicks.

youtube.com/watch?v=fHwQAZxM0c8

WOW I KNOW RIGHT,

THIS THREAD HAS BEEN UP FOR WHAT, FIVE MINUTES?

AND YET THAT POST STILL DOESNT HAVE 10 UPVOTES

SEEEVVVVVEEEERRRREELLLLYYYYYYY UNDERRATED

>allergic to pot

What a horrible affliction. I would honestly rather die than live a life like that.

She prolly shot a chlorine and lied about the janis

>3 pills
>no drinking
>no other drugs involved
>bitch dies

what a lightweight

should have gone for beers while rolling desu

Stfu you stupid faggot. Jesus Christ this boards a total shithole.

I keked heartily

not going to shill for marijuana but was it an allergic reaction and was she dabbing?

dabbing is fucked i'd believe anything could result from that

>after taking a lethal amount of marijuana
imagine how big that blunt must have been

your post is:

CRIMINALLY UNDERRRRRRAAAAATTTTTEEEEDDDDDD

UNDER FUCKING RATED HOLY SHIT GIVE THIS MAN SOME GOLD

WHY HAS NO ONE UOVOTED THIS??

She injected the marijuanas into her rectum. You never buttchug marijuana

wtf? i hate Sup Forums now

>I lack the creativity to make funny posts, but still act Like a jealous faggot whenever somebody else receives attention

Mommy not hug you enough as a kid?

>downvoted

Her boyfriend, Abdul Kamal Sudani has not been charged with supplying the weed yet...

>lethal dose of the ol' MJ
what??? and here I thought that was literally impossible

??

Thanks for the gold kind stranger :3

See

Someone caught the incident on tape and uploaded it to jewtoob

youtube.com/watch?v=MsuD44mjneo

I'll take that as a "yes", then

MMMOOOODDDDDSSSSSSS

okay i give up shitpost thread

Damn!

I'm perplexed

Just because weed can't kill you doesn't make it any less degenerate, fucking hippies

In all seriousness, a friend of a friend got spooked by bats when stoned and she bit off her own tongue. That story turned me off of pot for the most part.

read the article dumbshit

Kek.

If anyone should die from weed it should have been me, I used to smoke 6 ounces a month.

Yeah it's a reaction to ecstasy, not weed.

Kek reminded me of the concernedmum420 account on Twitter.

article said it was MDMA op's just being a big stinky faggot

WEEE WOOOO WEEEE WOOOO
THIS IS THE POLICE!
YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR A CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED POST!
PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!

she was in dublin so if she wasnt gonna die from the drug she was gonna die from the knackers

XDDDDDD
WHY IS THIS SO UNDERRATED???
IS NO ONE SEEING THIS??

What the fuck are you doing, toothpastenigger?

HAHAHA TOOTHPASTENIGGER
YOUR POST IS SEVERELY UNDERRATED MY FRIEND

You know who makes Ecstasy, right?

IM GETTING MULTIPLE REPORTS OF CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED POSTS COMING FROM THIS AREA

CALLING FOR BACKUP, I CAN ONLY RATE SO MANY POSTS

Whats dabbing your aus slanging cunt

weed can't realistically kill you but it can cause psychological problems.

I developed mild anxiety after having a couple panic attacks from smoking too much.

We'd all rather you die.

Test

haaretz.com/israelis-at-center-of-ecstasy-drug-trade-1.13809

kek

>a lethal amount of marijuana

But pot heads told me there was no lethal amount of marijuana?

Did they cure lung cancer already?
Super concentrated weed

I'm addicted to Marijuana right now.

This wasn't an allergic reactino?

Basically smoking hash through a water bong. Nothing terrible unless your lungs aren't used to it. Even then, you won't die, unless you already have a serious medical problem.

>3 pills worth of some concentrate oil is the same amount of THC as 2x your weight in plant matter

you'd probably have to be an autistic virgin to belie-

>daily mail

sorry I was being unfair to autistic virgins there tbqh, nice slide thread tho

Nothing of value was lost.

One ounce of weed yields around 4 grams of wax.

You would need a nail the size of a dinner table to dab enough wax in one go to kill you.

> marijuana
> not some spaces or how they call that chemicals

What are you a faggot? Start using heroin, put some hair on your chest.

Some guy died from peanuts once... guess I should avoid those too.

You honestly believe some faggot wouldn't do this?

There is definitely more to it. My guess would be someone laced it with a synthetic cannabinoid at too high of a a dose to make their garbage weed seem better. Weed doesn't kill people directly.

thats the smoke that kills you not the weed.

You won't get lung cancer from weed brownies or using a vape.

>all these scumbags not reading atleast the headline of the real article

> a lethal amount of marijuana
Dank memes Sam-pan-eye :3

no way this is true

Read the article

WAT

Op you whore

well, I think this thread definitively answer the question 'how many people on Sup Forums actually read the link?'

i.e. almost none

Jews?

>slide thread
>read the article
>he's not saging this shit

you have to go back

this would be the first weed-induced death in history.
in the history of mankind to be exact.

Yup

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

Where am I going back?

To my mother's cunt?

YOU JUST FELL FOR THE TRAP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's pointing out how fuckin gay you little kids are with your meme replies.

What the fuckin happened to saying "lol" or better yet just laughing to yourself?

You belong on reddit if you feel the need to express approval for every good post. You (you) seeking FAGGOT have ruined this websites culture.

OP you clever bastard

>marijuana

>ecstasy

>marijuana

>ecstasy

100000000% this

thanks Sup Forums for showing me that you're mostly kneejerk reactionist retards

>dying for being a normie and do normie things

I saw this beached landwhale Tumblr down the stairs once, never gone on to the second floor of a building ever again.

to reddit, Jose.

look in the catalog and tell me right now, how many threads like this purely created to bait replies (with almost nothing to do with politics) are there?

I remember when I took 3 mariwanos. I ded.
I'm not clicking the link and giving that rag the pleasure of my click, but she probably had some dusted shit, maybe moldy or she could have had a toxic reaction to anything that might have been in the blunt/rolling paper. Cute pic tho. Always love jacking to the deceased.

You are literally hitler

I'm did anybody see my post?

:(

Pls check it out and let me know what to think.

Well, anyone willing to do that probably wouldn't have the money for it.

Why did you lie to me? This girl died from ex

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3668522/An-indepth-investigation-on-how-OP-is-retarded