Would the rest of the world please stop with the

Would the rest of the world please stop with the
>be American
>get shot
Meme? The number of Americans who get killed or even injured by guns is incredibly small compared to our population.

>According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, in 2013, firearms were used in 73,505 nonfatal injuries (23.23 per 100,000 U.S. citizens) [2] and 11,208 deaths by homicide (3.5 per 100,000),[3] 21,175 by suicide with a firearm,[4] 505 deaths due to accidental discharge of a firearm,[4] and 281 deaths due to firearms-use with "undetermined intent"[5] for a total of 33,636 deaths due to "Injury by firearms",[6] or 10.6 deaths per 100,000 people.[4] 1.3% of all deaths in the country were related to firearms.[1][7]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_violence_in_the_United_States

>33,636 deaths total
>10.6 per 100,000
>1.3% of all deaths

Fact: millions of Americans go about their everyday lives without le ebin ged shodd xddddddd
Fact: millions of responsible gun owners go without killing someone every day

So just stop with the lies, rest of the world

>be American
>get triggered by everything

>be American
>get shot

Don't worry, people who point fingers at how safe Europe is are totally retarded.

Google something called "mass shooting casualties per million" and you'll find out that statistically increased gun control correlates with more mass shooting casualties.

>Be Canadian
>Get culturally enriched

This country sucks in comparison and you know it. At least the US has the Midwest.

>Stop with the memes, guys!

Like I give a fuck how many people get juiced.

Shall not be infringed. Freedom isn't for the weak.

>be leaf
>fuck animals

Shots fired

>Be American.
>Enlarge OP's picture to look at gun closer.

If you're going to be fucking triggered about everything, go the fuck back to Europe.

There is well over 100,000 defensive gun uses a year too. So, you are more likely to save yourself from injury or death or property loss than get shot. Many very smart academics put it closer to two million defensive gun uses a year. Regardless, the most conservative estimates favor guns keep you safe.

>be america
>averaging 1 mass shooting per day

"Pls stahp the memes guis"

I was literally shot at during a party last year.
I've never doubted meme magic since.

When was the last mass shooting in the US?

True, it IS small compared to your population.
Also true: it is LARGE compared to other first world countries.
I think that is all the other nations are saying.
And did you know that if "readily available and often lethal at first attempt" means of suicide - like guns - are LESS prevalent, the rate of suicide is lower? That too is a fact.

Depends on if it was niggers nigging or if it was a media-hit.

>be American
>pew pew

Embrace it faggor.

>be american
>get shot
>go on the internet
>get memed

To be fair OP, the number of shootings has gone down recently. I've only been shot 3 times this week compared to the usual 8.

hnnnng dem hips, dem tits, dat cz 58

>be country under US proxy
>post this to try and start something

You don't fool me. Also:

>1 post by this ID

Sage it.

>be American
>join Army
>get shot
>survive, handicapped
>be homeless
>get shot