Why does this upset you, Sup Forums

why does this upset you, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/charvortryss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's a non-tactile sign that doesn't comply with the revised Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines for interior signs.

Because we shouldn't have to cater to special snowflakes and their made up bullshit identities. They should be forced to change to adapt to society, not the other way around.

Because the only reason to put up those signs is to baby the mentally ill.

My university has always had dozens of single person bathrooms, but now suddenly after this whole bathroom thing my university has used to opportunity to just slap these kinds of signs on them and then claim that they've made a whole bunch of new bathrooms just to show how tolerant they are, making it sound like they've actually constructed new bathrooms rather than just changing a sign just to make the 5 or so trannies on my campus feel good about themselves.

Is the third one man with erection?

>kikes suing sjw jews for more golds

it's retarded but whatever, it exists I guess..

Because unisex bathrooms already exist and this is just pandering of the worst kind because there's maybe 1 or 2 people who actually give a fuck about it.

This

If its all genders, why even label it?

Because my autism makes me upset at them changing the term Unisex Bathroom to a longer more confusing title.

from left to right
>women
>man
>man with a boner
>handicapped is a gender?

No, but seriously - What was wrong with Unisex bathrooms? Why this weird new super lengthy reclassification?

I guess virtue signalling. Why it's so complicated to have "Men's", "Women's" and "Unisex" I don't know.

It doesn't upset me. No, sir. Not one bit.
Of course, I plan to rape the shit out of some bitches in the bathroom.

>piss on the seats
>laugh

I don't want some tranny blowing his aids diarrhea from his rotten colon all over my pristine bathroom.

I never use store or resturant bathrooms anyway

Usually shit and piss all over that never get cleaned

>All Gender Restroom
Seems fine
>insert bullshit political statement about gender identity crap
Not cool

>You go to restroom
>You see Anzu there
¿what do?

Because my father was killed by a fucking bathroom sign manufacturer and I hate to see them succeeding in their agenda to contract new signs for the entire nation

ay man its cool man ay man, it's just like, we're all the same man, why the fear? what's behind the fear? we're all just like, hey, humans man? what's the big deal?

oh that's just the touching assistant, he touches you gingerly while you rest in the restroom, don't you like to be touched? you don't like to be touched? why? what's this fear you have? are you ok? I'd hate to report you for suspicious fearful activities, just let xir touch you, xir won't bite, it's xir's job... you aren't phobic, are you? phobias are illegal, you know this.... just take your shirt off, xir needs you to take your shirt off, don't be scared, why are you scared? what's the big deal? I'm going to have to lodge a report here, your fear levels are through the roof

It should just be the and "E for everyone".
>Wheelchairs are a gender.

Why don't they just call it unisex, or nothing at all? Seems to me they are trying too hard at being confrontational.

>go for piss
>leave seat up

checkmate feminists

>Try to pee
>Women come in and harass me by trying to grab my dick

Fuck off, at least other dudes don't try to fondle my junk.

It triggers me because the fucktard who hung up the sign has never heard of a spirit level.

It doesn't upset me, but it enables people to be delusional.

The first thing anyone who works with the mentally ill learns is to not engage with people who believe they're Napoleon, and especially not encourage it. Today, however, people are being given awards for believing there is something noble about convincing yourself that you were actually born a different sex, and that you are a victim of circumstance.

Also, since this has to do with people of alternate genders/sexualities, the left equates it with the Lesbian and Gay rights movements. But the difference is that believing you are secretly a different sex than the one you were born as, or believing that you would be better suited as the opposite sex, has no biology behind it. It is delusion. Period. If your sex is Male, but your 'gender identity' female, you may as well identify as Napoleon, or any of the other nonbinary memes

tl;dr, Therapy is always better alternative to snipping your cock off, or wearing a dress and asking to be called Caitlin. You might just regret it

Kill it with my shoe and flush him down the toilet

Is that onision

You could hang this on the door and achieve the same purpose, without the progressive circle jerk.

twitter.com/charvortryss

Just use unisex

>disabled is a gender

The sign is mounted too high to be read by blind dwarves.

I have yet to encounter an all gender restroom but on the day that I do, I will piss all over the toilet set.

Enjoy your "gender neutrality", stupid women...

((((1 post by this ID))))
Clearly you are from reddit or tumblr
Fuck off

Single user bathroom I don't have a problem with. Don't know why these freaks don't want those and demand to use the general bathrooms. What's wrong with using the single bathroom?

This, it violates ADA

t. architecture student

>non-tactile

do you not see the braille at the bottom?

Your ID is telling me your a shitpost, but quality shitpost.

Since when was handicapped classified as a gender?

>mfw being handicapped counts as a gender

Because there are two genders. That is it. And cutting your dick off or wearing a dress isn't what defines you as a woman.

This dude looks like he has both down's syndrome and fetal alcohol syndrome.

this is like holding a fucking sign saying "rape zone".

the fuck did they think by doing this?!

The people icons aren't at least 7" tall. Assuming that line is the outer extent of the door casing, it looks like it also might fail the 8" placement from the door jamb (opening side). Pic doesn't give me a context of the required height the sign is supposed to be mounted at though. But ADA tactile signs fail inspection quite more often than you think, though it's not the most common mistake I come across.

Good eye, my ID is a shitpost

I dont want gender fluid gay boys sitting to pee at a urinal

>my ID is a shitpost
even better - you're a Shit Poet..

I don't care as long as there is also a male only/ female only version

Can't wait until science can make people into cartoon ponies, and people try to make the state pay for the pony transformation.

>>Buying lawn chair and popcorn for this one

You can't judge me! I identify as a pea-coated pegasus with a shit brown mane!

The ideal solution is to make unisex bathrooms with private stalls and public common/wash areas.

Not because of trannies but because I'm tired of 1 fat fuck hogging the only shitter in the men's room while knowing that the women's room has at least 2-3 shitters not currently in use.

Fuck I was at the metroparks the other day and had to shit. The women had a room and then there was a room for everyone else. So basically if two women had to shit there was no men's room at all.

dude here, believe me, we don't want that. Women take FOREVER in the fucking bathroom; have you ever seen the lines for womens rooms? Even at events were 60-70% of the attendees are men, the women's room usually has a line out the door.

Fuck that, segregation please.

We've had similar things in Australia for years. They call them Unisex toilets. They cater for disabled all the way to blokes with glued on tits and chopped off dick

I'm talking about fucking grocery stores and gas stations. I could give less than a shit about your lines for the bathroom at a stadium.

So basically like one giant women's restroom. Ideally the stalls would have to use walls that go all the way to the ground and to the ceiling instead of partitions to prevent perverts from taking photos. The urinals too will have to be in enclosed stalls. Also throw in more ADA-style or family stalls for people who prefer to have their own private sink.

Because they used to be called Unisex which weren't agenda pushing at all.

>own private sink
The only place that needs this is the family bathroom, for babies that shit all over themselves.

Adults aren't supposed to be doing anything more than washing their hands in the sinks.

Yep I mentioned the family bathrooms

ADA handicap stalls must have their own sinks though, it's law.

I was just making the suggestion, if we're going to have unisex bathroom there are going to be women putting on makeup and shit, and I'm assuming they would want to do that in private.

Why not just label it unisex bathroom instead of labeling it with subtle political propaganda. Besides,

>Man
>Woman
>Man with boner
>handicapped gentleman

So being handicapped is a gender expression? Wow such enlightenment.

At my college they have all-gender restrooms but that's it that's all it says is "all-gender restroom" they don't put any of the other identity politics bullshit on there

I prefer the term "unisex restroom." The word gender has become too butchered by sjws.

>ADA handicap stalls must have their own sinks though, it's law.
No, it's not, at least not nationally.

If you go into say a walmart bathroom around here you'll have a sink at the ADA required height, a urinal or two, a single stall, and a large ADA compliant sized stall.

I just freeze up when I see a picture like this. If that ever happened in my house I don't even know what the fuck I'd do, because I'd never touch that shit.

>pic related.

Oh yeah forgot to mention I'm from Florida, it's law here. My mistake.

because mental illness and physical disabilities arent genders.

No because whenever I see that sign that means I can pee pee all over the seat and flusher.

They're both disabilities though.

>Shopping at Target

Because handicapped is not a gender

P much this.

It doesn't bother me. It just does not need to be such a big fucking deal.

Is there one toilet inside or multiple?

not only that, but gender doesn't exist

john money pls leaf

>people with disabilities are their own gender

>tfw we have ine of these at uni
can literally walk in with a girl and have a quickie, not a problem if anyone sees you

Just brick that room off. It belongs to the shit now.

>why does this upset you, Sup Forums
Because those probably don't have urinals

>woman walks into washroom
>sees xir standing to piss in a urinal
Truly society has progressed for the better.

It bothers me because I don't want traps in the bathroom with me.

If I walk into the bathroom and see a cute femboy, I'm going to jail for rape, it's that simple.

Pretty much this

Something about that is what really eggs me about this. Its not about the bathroom itself, we've had all gender batrooms since forever, but what they're currently doing is just for brownie points or something.

Walked into a coffee shop recently, and saw some bathroom sign that made me want to "nope" out of there instantly.

single-person use gender-irrelevant bathrooms are the only solution

Handicap is a gender it's what you are after you cut off your cock.

this man are sick

>send your daugther into bathroom
>homeless rapist goes in after her

Yeah, totally not a problem. I can't wait for these SJW cucks to realize just how fucking dumb they are.

Thats the transgender symbol.

Honestly rape isn't that bad.

If my daughter gets rape it'll teach her a lesson: don't trust strangers. Gotta learn eventually.

>I'm going to the hospital for being raped
FTFY

Bathrooms are built for your sex not your gender. :^)

>gender: disabled

pretty sure you failed as a parent if she hasnt learnt that already

isnt an all gender restroom
just a restroom
they literally went full cicle

They just want to pretend that they arent too jewish to afford two bathroom.

What did the sign mean by this?

Is that picture implying some dudes sit on their own giant cocks because they are horse gendered peoples?

Its not his fault handicapped people make him so horny, he was born that way.

Mental illnes is no gender

They could've just had a plain ol' "restroom" sign and not shove politics into it.

>whammo, lights out
ha, just wait till they get rid of urinals and all the penises are pissing on their toilet seats, they'll just love their integrated bathrooms then.

No
Im just waiting for it to be implemented in schools
Voyeurism market is gonna skyrocket

because it was put there only to sustain the massive virtue signal boner it gave them putting it up

Would you let your 3 year old daughter go in there?
>hoping someone will post .gifs of trannies

KKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!