I remember the last time a Texas team was up 3-2 in the World Series

I remember the last time a Texas team was up 3-2 in the World Series.

Dodgers in 7. Good luck winning against a hostile LA environment

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck indeed

You are not, and never will be, as good as the St. Louis Cardinals, who by the way own your shitty team in the playoffs

Enjoy watching Houston celebrate on your own field LA cucks

You mean the guy the Dodgers raped in game 2?

As a rangers fan I agree the rangers choked those last 2 games against saint Louis and got rattled on the road.

Yep, Mr. Verlander. Michigander her, rooting for Astros.

They only got two hits against him

>Dodgers in 7. Good luck winning against a hostile LA environment

Yeah there are going to be riots all night when the Astros come to the Dodger's home and deport them.

Didn't you lose that game?

He was on short rest

yeah, and got three runs.

>verlander going all out in search of the only thing left to win
It's going to be ugly.

>verlander one game away from a ring
better luck next year, doyers

83-79

lost 4-3 in games against LA this year

nobody outside st louis can name more than 3 players on ur roster

I wouldn't want to be facing Verlander in his last game of the season

>hostile L.A. environment
you aren't aloud to shoot people to win a baseball game, Jose
you have to win the baseball game by playing baseball
sorry

how do you only win 6 WS with 22 pennants?

>aloud

Shut the fuck up Spic

It's Verlander though.

even if the doyers manage to hit off him, Roberts will find a way to fuck up the pitching rhythm

I remember the last time the Dodgers won the worl... wait. I wasn't even born the last time they won.

Hey bby
I made you a pizza

Are we really gonna give a Texas team their first WS win?

>Houston deporting anyone

Good luck.

>spend hundreds of millions of dollars trying to buy a world series
>get shit on by cardinals twice in back-to-back years
>about to get cucked at home by the astros
I have no sympathy for you and your spic fanbase

>1 world series win in 110 years
HAHAHAHAHA

>California
>38% white and fully pozzed

Pick two

Hating the Dodgers is a jewish trick, they're still not over them leaving more than 50 years ago. Congratulations good goyim, yes, root for the Astros!

How can any Astros fans look at game 5 and feel confident for game 6? Your BP is completely shit

Dodgers have outscored Astros in the series 30-28.

Apologize

I'm sorry but wasn't there a certain team that blocked you from the playoffs this year? I'm having trouble remembering their name, care to help me out sweety?

what good is an all world bullpen if your manager uses the entire thing in 2 innings every game?

You know this WS is rigged for Houston to win because of their hurricane BS

Tell me why Five Thirty Eight gives the Dodgers a 52% chance to win then? STFU

>1 world series win in 110 years
>lost to the dodgers who are in the act of getting cucked by the astros
why are you posting lmao

>1 game down
>KEKED!!! KEKED!!!!!
only the absolute team of the Houston Manlets could be like this

go to bed nate

its funny to watch ass blasted doyer spics run around trying to talk shit when they know full well the stros are about to end it, don't worry, soon you will be back in your regular season hugbox with a bunch of stats that don't matter because you never actually win anything

And the Meth Lois Tardinals got cucked by the ChiGODco Cubs So what does that say about your shitbirds?

You know the WS is rigged for the dodgers because of their Mexican infestation

>Doyers bullpen
>Any better

After jansen you had Brandon McCarthy and Josh fucking fields stop with the delusion

The Astros needed to win game 4 to win the series, but they fucking blew it. Now they have to win the WS in LA. Good luck

not to mention the asstros have never won a ws

>83-79

Wrong year bro

Im sorry when was your last ring?

There’s no way the Astros get a 2nd win in LA, especially with how hostile the crowd is going to be

They lost the series in game 4

Nice try, but the Dodgers are actually the team more like the Rangers in this scenario since both teams are collasal chokers. The Astros are the Giants.

Give?

No.

The Astros will EARN IT because they we are Houston Strong.

>earn
the only thing houston has earned is pity

We'll see about that.

Theyll win a championshipagainst the winningest team in the league?

I think he’s talking about 2011. 2010 ended in 5

Sup Forums is anti dodgers, right?

Sup Forums is anti small club. That's why we are rooting for Houston

Either way, this series doesn’t really give off a vibe much like either of the rags World Series. It’s been completely backwards of the 2011 one in fact if you’re trying to equate the Astros to the rags.

Rags won the first game in 2011, while the Astros lost. Then the Rags lost the next 2 games, while the Astros won games 2 and 3. In game 4, both teams again had opposite results.

Game 5 is the only game so far in which both the rags and Astros had the same result — a win to go up 3-2 in the series. Going in to game 6, there was a overbearing sense that the rags had all the momentum having won 2 games in a row and would easily win game 6, while this year’s series has been completely up and down.

>hostile environment
>in Baseball

Lmfao the worst they will do is angrily clap while the other team is hitting.

Baseball has had more history with unruly crowds than any American sport you dipshit. Everything from Ty Cobb beating the shit out of a crippled fan who was heckling him, to Steve Bartman having his life ruined for catching a foul ball, to a Giants fan getting jumped and permanently paralyzed has happened in the sport. Educate yourself:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Cent_Beer_Night

>yfw doyers fans throw pissbags like their cousins below the border

ive just seen the highlights of the last game; are pitchers usually this bad?

Juiced balls

>nigger tier behavior is good

Why are you arguing with a subhuman monkey over which sports fans act like niggers the most? Embarrassing

what do you mean? i havent seen a baseball game in 7 years and am thinking about watching this series, is it a game to 5 wins?

There is an ongoing suspicion that Manfred (The commissioner of MLB), has been juicing baseballs to increase the total number of HRs hit. Countless Pitchers have complained that the balls have felt different this year.

As for your other question, the Astros currently lead the series 3-2 over the Dodgers, and whoever wins 4 games wins the WS. That means there is either 1 or 2 games left depending on who wins game 6.

thanks for your answer, ill tune in for a game tomorrow

TExas vs LA? If a fight breaks out it's going to be Juan on Juan.

LA doesn't have fans

>haha the ball is juiced the pitchers can’t even throw it!
Kershaw struck out 11 and only allowed one hit through six in Game 1. Why weren’t any doyers fans bitching about the same ball then? Was the game 1 ball different than the game 5 ball?