I don't get it. How can a win for the Astros be a win for Trump if Houston is mostly spics and blacks?

I don't get it. How can a win for the Astros be a win for Trump if Houston is mostly spics and blacks?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2015/08/07/us/colorado-epa-mine-river-spill-irpt/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chinitos mad their boy got exposed

You can't let the inmates control the prison.

Its Texas, Hook 'em Horns

don't forget the massive amount of vietnamese we have. those Pho places didn't come from nowhere

Bro, nearly half of Harris County voted Trump

Because LA is entirely spics and blacks.
Because Houston still is Texas and Texas is still Red.

The state as a whole is conservative.

Houston: liberal city in conservative state

LA: liberal city in liberal state

cant let beaners build the walls

It’s like Texas finally has something to be happy for that isn’t about the cowgirls . Like when Cleveland got lebron

Texas bond is strong. Sadly, Katrina niggers, California niggers, and mexican spic niggers have infested this shithole bringing it down even further. But as of now we're doing pretty ok.

what is a metro area vs. the proper city limits

Cities and metropolitan areas are almost always liberal.

They'll claim anything a win for Trump because they're like many other people if not all other people. They want to be part of the victorious tribe and they want every little tribe they're in to be victorious. Therefore, a win for one is a win for as many of the others as they want them to be, especially the political tribe.

Never mind the Feds also botched the response to Harvey as well.

The only person i know from houston is a smug pakistani doctor chick

>as of now we're doing pretty ok
fgt I'm still fucked from this last hurricane. I don't even like baseball but at least this is something I can be happy about living here.

1. Mexicans in Texas tend to be a bit more conservative than Mexicans elsewhere

2. Houston burbs are filled with white Trump voters

this

>Sup Forums memer doesnt know about norcal

can't let the illegals run the detention center

>city gets hammered by a hurricane
>team wins championship

Where have I heard this before?

BUILD
THE
WALL

Asians are 50/50 Left/Right. Don't forget that it was the Communists who chased out all the (South) Vietnamese who now live in the US. More Asians voted for Trump than any Republican in a long time.

They must win it for the city and all of Texas that was ravaged by the biggest storm damage since katrina in NO.

doyers were overpowered this year yes but EVERY 'stros player in their batting lineup in post season can homer

Just like golden knights are gonna win the cup in their first year as a team.

Pho is the shit though

Not the Yankees with Hurricane Sandy.

It's a win for based Ted

>One of it not the best teams before hurricane
>Still win after hurricane
Its almost like good teams win

cool blog

Not my fault you live within the flood zone you dumb nigger

>dodges win
Majority white players, blue-collar type stoic guys = victory for Trump, remember when they was still in brooklyn lol

>hoostin wins
Trump rebuilt the city with his bear hands after Hurricane Harvey Weinstein, Texas loves Trump, manager is white guy, beat the snobby celebs from Hollywood

it's almost like they'll find a way no matter what

nofunallowed.jpeg

>it's almost like they'll find a way no matter what
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

> (OP)
>1. Mexicans in Texas tend to be a bit more conservative than Mexicans elsewhere
>2. Houston burbs are filled with white Trump voters
This.

give me a break

>let me tell you about your city
>inb4 i'm from Houston

Or maybe.
Just maybe
We don’t fucking put trump into everything thing we do.

I swear, Americans drift further and further into idol worship like the North Koreans they so ridicule/fear

Besides. Trump didn’t fix anything with his own hands. In fact his own party has been and will continue to be responsible for deregulation of the EPA and construction related laws when it comes to properly building places and take into account the fact that global warming IS a thing and will continue to make storms like Harvey get outmatched in Killcount year in and year out.

everything is a win for trump

autism

reeeeeeee

Why would you put trump in everything you do? He’s not your president. You guys have some gay that legalized dog fucking instead of the weed he promised.

What’s that mr frog? I can’t hear you over the boiling pot you’ve put yourself into.
Banana. I like this game of Saying random shit.
>pointing out that this thread is talking about trump winning because of fucking baseball teams makes me the one making him about everything.
Real brilliant. I bet you also say like like “I’m not racist, you’re racist for calling me racist”
And let’s talk about beastiality when you fix some of your own laws that permit certain levels of sexual Harrasment and rape by state.

spics

dirty

jokes on you faggot, I don't. but losing two and a half weeks of work really fucked my whole year up.

gets me through every winter

>the fact that global warming IS a thing and will continue to make storms like Harvey get outmatched in Killcount year in and year out.
Tell us another one faggot leaf.

I remember this from the Super Bowl.

>Patriots wins
Look at all those white players, victory for Trump! Niggerfalcons BTFO!
>Falcons win
Georgia went red in the election, victory for Trump! Mass liberals BTFO!

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. The man is a racist toddler bigot who is insane. Seriously though we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I live in Houston. I literally have never seen Mexicans before.

Too bad the falcons didn’t win

So, Donald.....Blumpfty bloompy drump

Same reason why The Cubs win was a win for Trump. Buthurt liberals.

>t. 70% Aztec

>Beat a team with a racist logo
>From a black city
>"butthurt liberals"

The mental gymnastics of trumptards astounds me

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Libs were cheering for the Indians because the Cubs' Owner was a Trump supporter

>And the trumptard attempts the high jump

BLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFT!

the logo is funny and chicago is even blacker muhammad

>continue to be responsible for deregulation of the EPA
Without the EPA, who will contaminate the rivers? Have this link from Clinton News Network before you cry about how it's an Alex Jones conspiracy theory or some dumb shit
cnn.com/2015/08/07/us/colorado-epa-mine-river-spill-irpt/index.html

>tfw voted trump but was also rooting for Indians and Falcons

Liberals who hate the common man and sports in general like to interject themselves into sports for shallow “wins.” Last year, people were implying a win by the falcons was somehow a win against trump because Atlanta is a majority black city. So many people i know will say shit like “only idiots even like sports” or mock it for being “bread and circuses” but then unironically attach themselves to something like the Dodgers because of racism or whatver. Now these people don’t give a shit about the dodgers or baseball, but they do care about people thinking they’re against racism. Thus all these people coming out of the woodwork in the past few days with shit like “ I don’t even care about baseball but now I support the dodgers because I hate racism.” It’s such a disgusting approach to politics and sport.

Sup Forums does the same thing though, and I say this as an unabashed right winger. They'll make fun of muh bread and circus sports while thinking jerking it to anime is somehow more productive, but then they'll all bandwagon the pats or Connor mcgregor the moment there's even a slight political connotation to a match/game/whatever. The worst part is they'll pretend to know what they're talking about as if they've watched the sport for years. Watching Mayweather blow the fuck out of the Irishman (as expected) was even sweeter as a result.

Trump is New York so Dodgers is more a Trump team if he enjoys Brooklyn but he a Manhattan boy.
FUCK ASTROS.

You can go your whole life living in Texas without ever meeting a Mexican or knowing what they are

But you’d get cancer from living like a troll

I live near Houston and I'm serious - everyone here is white.

>near
>not in

I bet you're scared to go down Airline Drive at night too

Lel Houston is barely more white than LA. It's like 26% vs 25%. Unless of course you fell for the Hispanic """white""" meme.
Pic related probably claimed to be white in the Houston census.

If I lived in a rural inbreeding community I’d probably be the same as everybody else in buttfuck nowhere town too

The Democrats not condemning Castro after he died might have been the tipping point honestly. For Asians and Cubans in the important swing state of Florida.

The irony is that blacks and hispanics are statistically more likely to engage in incest than whites

lol LA is actually more White than Houston now.

LA is 28% non-Hispanic White, Houston is 25% non-Hispanic White

Because nobody gives a shit about rural shittowns enough to get them on record.

Sad!

I grew up in Chicago and moved to rural (7000 person town) Montana not long after starting a family. Give me friendly country folks and beautiful scenery over concrete and millions of mindless subhumans any day of the week

Yes but more of Houston is Asian, and they're culturally White

Something something horseshoe theory.

lol this is by FAR the worst statistic any Sup Forumstard has ever fucking come up with.

there were more hurricane deaths in the early 1900s because we weren't as good at managing hurricanes you stupid fucker.

>wake up
>look in mirror
>see dis

Wat do?

Lower mirror

greens road needs to be leveled. its a shit road and there is a daily shooting

you're a fucking liar, I've lived in a suburb 15 miles south of Houston and worked 6 summers in SoHo. Its nothing but Mexicans.

Some are very friendly and others throw their rat dog's shit in the company dumpster so we all have to kick the fuck out of them.