Was Califonia at least decent under him?

Was Califonia at least decent under him?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2011/jan/03/local/la-me-arnold-pardons-20110103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

California*

>California
Not even hitler could fix that mess

So cal here. It was ok. But I'm sort of biased. I always had a place for Arnold in my protein shake.

With as many libs as there are in this state, he was as conservative as could get elected.

It was already too far gone by the time he came through. Thank based Gray Davis for that

He did his best though

He should be running for potus instead of Hillary, but he fucked up his relations with the Kennedys because he fucked an ugly colombian bitch.

Why do Republican celebrities run for office? so often? Him, Trump and Regan all ran as republicans.

Why don't Democrats celebrities try? There are so many of them.

YHOO AWWW A WEPOOBLICAN

He pardoned a murder on his last day, because he was the kid of some Liberal higher up.

A coward.

Deaths via predator plummeted. Can't get better than that.

Yeah, but death by Alien is still going up.

I think you mean; when he was DE GOVERNATOR OF CALLIFORNYA

Why do people keep claiming trump to be a celebrity?
Most of his professional life/career has been outside of television.
Or would you classify someone like Soros as a celebrity as well? Even though he's just a well known greedy money loving jew.
Is Oliver the JEWellery buyer a celebrity too?

He can't, non-native citizen can't run for POTUS.
I'd have voted for him if he could though. There'd be nothing better for morale than Ahnold playing up his persona on the world stage.

Ah, here it is.
articles.latimes.com/2011/jan/03/local/la-me-arnold-pardons-20110103

Ahahahhaha, based Jew. Underrated post.

And 88 dubs checked, kek.

He's always been a big deal in New York's social circles & gossip rags. It slowly trickled out to the rest of the country. Being a big business name during the yuppie era gave him a major boost as well.

Cleaned up the air.

Didn't deport spics

Didn't do anything to cut insane public spending

Didn't purge the public unions

Didn't do anything to lower cost of living

Fug

I shook hands with arnold I saw met at a weightlifting competitions near sac

I read conflicting accounts. Reading between the lines...he didn't do such a bad job. It's simple fact that the entire state is ungovernable due to constitutional limits. Even Brown was languishing before Democrats got a super majority in the legislature. The Dems in Cali are so fucking left too.

His opponent, Grey Davis, who quit politics after losing, summed up the Arnie administration nicely. During a visit to the tonight show he said the following. Arnie drafted a solution to the CA financial crisis and put it to a vote of the people. The public unions had a tantrum because it cut some of their benefits and managed to convince 2/3rds of the people to vote against it. After that, there was nothing he could do to save the state.

The irony was that Brown was forced to make bigger cuts than Arnie originally proposed. Public unions are full of selfish retards that shoot themselves in the foot.

> due to constitutional limits.

Practical limits too. Brown would have just borrowed the gap if you could have, but the banks said it was never going to happen without budget changes. It was throwing good money after bad.

I've read that whenever California politicians talk about cops or teachers or anything involving the public sector then they're really talking about unions. Taxes and the cost of living are so high in most of Cali that it's amazing how the state is thriving as well as it is. I know people who used to want to move to Cali, but now talk about cities across the country, particularly in the mountain west or the south.

The cost of living is only increasing because it's an excuse to move the commies out of the state to others.

Arnold was a good governor and had unprotected sex with house cleaners. Probably the same if Hillary were elected.