If you're dying of a terminal illness like say cancer at 25...

If you're dying of a terminal illness like say cancer at 25, should you try to reproduce or just call it quits and die silently?

whichever happens first.
I mean, really, whats the difference?
It doesnt imply shit genes, everyone has shit genes, we just live in a world that is so commodified our food poisons us and reduces our lifespan to our slave-master's benefit.

>If you're dying of a terminal illness like say cancer at 25, should you try to reproduce or just call it quits and die silently?

Knock up a bitch or die forever cucked. Hope you have a really good insurance policy and next of kin that shit.

Well the selection of women who don't care about birth control and that WON'T abort seems difficult to get

This isn't gonna be easy

Go out with a bang.

Dude, I would say you should pregnant someone. Go for it.

Why pass on the genes that would give someone said cancer at the age of 25. That's rough dude, I sympathize, but it's unlikely your offspring would do much better.

If you're going to die anyways:

>max out credit cards on a good AR or AK and a shit ton of ammo
>pick up a good handgun as a sidearm and get ammo for it too
>practice until you can shoot well enough
>find an IRS office, federal courthouse, or college campus with strong SJW presence (whichever is closer to you)
>go out in a blaze of glory

Your name will be forever preserved in Sup Forums lore, and Kek will make your path to Valhalla easier.

PS: please try to reclaim the high score for the White race

Also, just in case you are serious, you'll more than likely leave your offspring pretty bad off. You'll be leaving your kid to be raised by a single mother whore.

If someone is dying of a terminal illness at 25 and it wasn't induced by some external factor, they pretty much failed the genetic lottery and humanity would be better off without their genes. Besides, would you (hypothetical) want your children to risk suffering the same early deaths?

To hell with going quietly though. I'd want to party it up and have as much fun as I could.

An Hero

Then what? I just disappear like that and leave nothing?

Live those 25 years well and morally, and go to heaven for eternity.

How long do you have user?

It's threads like these that make me feel really guilty for wasting my time and doing nothing with life. Stay strong, wish I had an answer for you but I dont unfortunately.

What do you have?

If I'm knocking up up a random whore, no. She'll probably abort it after I die, or give it up for adoption anyway. Even if she didn't, kids gonna have a shit life with a single whorish mom

Thanks but there really is no answer. I guess wanting a kid is my way of trying to leave a mark as pathetic as it sounds. I just don't feel fulfilled in any way like say a man who had a family, a long life and is ready to die.

Less than a year since I said no to chemo for liver cancer that already went to my lungs since that just would have bought me a few years at most but with a shitty quality of life. I'm already weak and nauseated no need to burn my taste buds off.

I did literally nothing in my life and this is how it ends. I guess it really does serve as a warning to do something with your life if you still can.

clinicaltrials.gov give it a shot

look for immunotherapy trials - lots of promising work going on there right now

Go to college, attempt to fuck everything with a pulse. Document your stories and watch it become a visual novel by some /d/ artist.
/life

>If you're dying of a terminal illness like say cancer at 25, should you try to reproduce or just call it quits and die silently?

Donate sperm, though getting cancer as such a young age will probably be in the bio. Or just be honest with someone about what's happening and why you want a kid.

If this is true, that's terrible. We'll all be in your situation some day. There's not a person alive that won't be asking for more time when they see it coming. I don't know how you're going about trying to console yourself, but if you want any semblance of a scientific theory backing the idea of some sort of "afterlife", you may want to look into Loop Quantum Chromodynamics (LCQ). Pushes the "big bounce" theory, which is a deterministic system. But it's as goofy as quantum immortality.

Curious, what symptoms did you show before you got checked?

You might consider finding a religion or faith if you're not an atheist. Get your heart right.

You might find comfort in that during this tense year.

There are other ways to leave a mark, user.