Is this the most savage moment caught on camera?

Is this the most savage moment caught on camera?

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/sports/astros/article/Story-behind-man-ripping-World-Series-ball-out-of-12316216.php
youtube.com/watch?v=8r8CejZXMU8
twitter.com/okayado1215/status/895416962733326336
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The fucker was stupid to celebrate a goddamn run against your own team. Crackaboi did the right thing lol

>the Chad throwback
>the virgin screech

>she will be leaving her "man" and fucking the throw-backer after the game
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHHHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAAHAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAH

Ok now that you're done looking at the couple and Chad, look at the reaction of the rest of the fans to the catch. They're judging her hard.

lmaoooooooooo

BASED post

This is why Astros fans are based

Seriously why the fuck is this Houston fan celebrating? He should have got clocked in the fucking face too.

this will be a meme

Alfalfa as fuck

what a pathetic manchild, let the woman have her fun, who gives a shit. No need to ruin it for another person because of your retarded baby tantrums.

>tfw unexpected hilarity pops up
>tfw this will become part of the game's lore
>tfw there will be image macros, parodies, and commentary from everyone about it tomorrow
I am going to get mad at all the nu-males who act offended tomorrow

According to plebbit those 3 are actually a group. Manchild thrower and the beta are brothers.

You have to go back right after you finish watching the Astros win.

>you will never be this Chad, in this glorious moment, split-seconds before the legendary throwback
feels pretty bad desu
and right on queue, the absolutely ASSBLASTED doyer fan shows up

that guy is a real alpha, the bitch was hot too and he asserted his dominance without being a cuck and giving it to her because shes pretty

that faggot was actually jumping up in the air for the other team's home run, just think about that

chron.com/sports/astros/article/Story-behind-man-ripping-World-Series-ball-out-of-12316216.php

literally every race, sex, and political affiliation is represented in that screen grab. brilliant.

>throw it back!! throw it back!!

i don't get it? why should she throw the ball back? it's doesn't negate the HR. and, i'm not throwing back a world series game ball, even if it's one that was used to score against my team

can some boreball fan elaborate on this? what's the issue

***kneels***

She pretty clearly hands it to him, and as others have pointed out they know eachother. Dude was absolutely right to throw it back. People acting offended are retarded.

It's a symbolic gesture.

Would you want the ball that made your team lose?

While wearing stros gear no less. Fuck it’s one thing to be a casual but god damn

You try to hit the player rounding the bases, it's tradition.

I think it is dodger spics that want to throw off the scent that they are done and Roberts should be strung up from a lamppost.

That cuck would probably prefer a ball that beat his team

Oh yeah you can see the "chill out honey" hand at the end there.

Dubs speak truth. If anything this is the most hilarious shit Ive seen watching boreball besides the Randy Talldude throwing a pitch straight into an incoming bird and shred it to pieces.

They are all family, the "couple" are brother and sister, the chad is the uncle. Apparently they were laughing about it after

>they're related and no bad blood
Far less funny now.

Based as fuck. What a chad

I'm not your mom

it's a world series home run ball, faggot. they go for hundreds online

"muh tradition", and "muh pride" can go fuck itself. i'm getting my $$$

Because she's a stupid woman, duh.

>wanting to be chad

Reddit is that way.

heh she looks like phoebe from friends when she realizes that he threw the ball back

>t. (((dual citizen)))

Is that really Chad behavior or an autistic outburst? Seems like Chad would of either caught it or swatted it right out of the air.

i'm only a citizen of the US, amir

Fuck that lady for celebrating the other teams home run, and all opposing teams World Series home runs should b thrown back.

>they go for hundreds online
Yeah somebody that paid 2k for some seats is really hurting for some eBay cash

lol you have a point but if I see you celebrating that shit in the stands i will grab that ball and beat you with it tou plastic piece of shit lol

women don't know better, she probably didn't even realize who is batting and just thought "home run = good lol :D". it's the guy's fault for encouraging her.

I would rather keep the World Series memorabilia. I understand the tradition, but I would have kept the ball, put it in a nice case and put it on display in my home.

Unless I was rich and going to the WS wasn't that big of a deal.

the one thing that Cubs fans got right is that you throw back every opposing team's home run, no exceptions. This is a World Series game and that bitch was literally jumping up and down in joy and her faggot boyfriend did the same? This is the World Series, not your kid's Little League game, you don't celebrate opposing team home runs EVER.

The reason why they celebrated was the fact that they caught the ball, they weren't about to consider the context and ramifications of what the ball meant. They just caught a ball which made them happy.

Granted a smart fan would instantly realize that the Doylers were now nipping at the Lastros heels again, by cutting it down to 1. So you don't want to celebrate that.

Because stupid frog poster, you don't keep the balls of opposing teams. It started with the Cubs when one of the Bleacher Bums caught a ball from Hank Arron after he broke Ted Williams all time HR record and he said 'I don't want this fucking thing' and threw it back onto the field. Sometimes it requires some 'peer pressure' to get someone to throw the ball back. Like the grand slam the Doylers hit against the Cubs in game 5 of the NLCS. The person who fished it out of the basket needed some helpful prodding to throw it back onto the field.

Now granted you have to watch out because some ballparks have a no fun policy with throwing balls back onto the field will mean you get ejected. See Coors Field
youtube.com/watch?v=8r8CejZXMU8

you are the reason this country is in such a shit state at the moment

could be funny to keep it and frame it as a mockery of the Dodgers because it wasn't enough to win.

Try it faggot. I am jacked.

It's a meaningless gesture

gee i dont know, maybe she was celebrating the fact that she got a WS gameball, not the actual homerun itself.

some people like to have fun.

faggot

>you don't keep the balls of opposing teams

except i do whatever the fuck i want

cry more, cuck

WORST GIRL!

Beisbol was a mistake

>muh traditions
>muh superstitions
>muh curses

Baseball fans are literally children. Good thing he threw it back, the retarded fans would probably have killed them both and thought up some "HUNDRED YEAR CURSE" from the event.

youre right ... im sorry...

>Baseball fans are literally children

this

>t. fag who doesn't attend baseball games.

No, that would be Miia

B E S T
E
S
T

Screen cap this.

My brotha from another motha.

Eh it's one thing to keep it but fucking jumping for joy like you won the lottery while decked in Astros gear is the issue here

Birdbrains who lose to fish cannot be best.

>snek fags

Sports fans in general are pretty retarded, what's that about mob rule, the IQ of the group drops to equal the lowest one in the mob?

>if x happens, we do y!
>cheer and clap

It's like Blues Clues for adults, best part is drunk retards will become violent if you don't do what they like. is right, the guy's brother probably saved the girl an ass whooping.

>reddit is acting like this is some evil violent action and the man must be crucified for his sins

>Boyd in charge of reading comprehension.

>Sup Forums intellectual

>Reddit contrarian

it's retarded voodoo for the Chads and mancave pot bellied faggots. superstition is fucking dumb, and so is throwing back a world series ball.

Sup Forums on the left

Actually, what's way more reddit is upholding "muh tradition" that was barely started at that Cubs game, and what's triple reddit is the crowd freaking out at the girl for not immediately throwing it back.

Everyone knows Rachnee-chan is best girl

What is actually reddit is white knighting the girl. Stop projecting.

>contrarian
>complains about sports fans on sp

>check reddit
>they're all blasting the chad and defending the girl

>my brain is too big for group think
you need to go back

that is snek girl you fucking moron.

The guy in the lower right gesturing and saying "Throw it back" is hilarious. Look at his face when it is thrown

It literally is and if you're not aware of that stuff you'll find yourself doing something really fucking stupid someday.

Fuck off reddit being dumb on purpose is never cool.

what no response? Get the fucc outta here nigga!!!

it's called fun you sperg

>Check reddit
>They're all breathing and using the internet

I called him a nigger in the moment and said if Bonds hit a dinger in the pennant race I would have let her keep it at doyer stadium.

Honestly, I would have thrown it back. Fuck that nigger. Good on him.

You can only be best girl if she attends a ballgame and recognized by the Crab.

twitter.com/okayado1215/status/895416962733326336

Doyer here, he's the reason they won.

He channeled all of his mana into rebuking jinxing.

You ready for your team to choke in the playoffs yet again? And on their home field to boot?

Hill is our guy, fuck you faggot. You know I cannot begin to doubt my team.

Actually fun is what they were having before the Reddit Police started screaming at them to not enjoy a game of baseball unless your team wins, and to throw back a game because it's TRADITION

It hurts my soul to even grace my mind of letting this man down.

>watching your team lose is fun
I don't think you understand the point of being a sports fan, why are you on this board?

>being best girl
>wearing Scrubs uni

choose one

I don't think you understand what being a baseball fan is, retard. You can enjoy the game WITHOUT painting your face and screaming autistically.

Point is, whatever you think constitutes a "real fan", if you force a ball out of someone's hands you're a faggot.

look I didnt know thats what you meant im sorry...

I choose both ;p

I am sad we lost today but that was good fucking baseball!

Me two years ago watching them shit on the rockies.

It's cool bro, I still love you. See you on Tuesday.

Why are you watching baseball from the equator?