Ladies and gentlemen, your game 5 Astros MVP

Ladies and gentlemen, your game 5 Astros MVP.

it's insane how he could physically make Dodgers pitchers give up so many hits.

It's really got my noggin' joggin

When the strike zone is bad, yes, it does make the pitcher give up more hits.

okay, so that explains the Astros pitchers giving up similar hits.

good to know that both teams were playing on even terms. thank you for your insight.

>t. tv box baby
have the dodgers ever actually lost according to you? or were they cheated out of 50ish games this season? is there some grand conspiracy against a top 3 revenue team?

Glad I can help shitty Asstros redneck fans understand that their racist team would have no chance against us in a real game.

the absolute state of doyer fans

you are dead ass backwards. batters have to expand the zone and swing at more balls

lmao dumb rednecks who have no idea what they're talking about

dodgers in 7

get your translator to read my post for you, you dumb fucking spic.

dis da real mvp

only comeback is to be racist

honestly if you still root for the asstros after game 3 you're just a massive piece of shit

>dodgers don't have the same baseballs

It was unbelievable how shitty this ump was. How the fuck such a shitty ump got into the MLB is beyond me.

Retard dodgers choked anyway, but still.

wouldn't be surprised if these shitty umps were switching out tampered balls when the dodgers were batting

maybe they pee for all the asstros players too when they have to go drug test

t. spic faggot doesnt have any away team fans to stab

the absolute state of dodger "fans"

>doyer fans talking about racism
oh no no no no no AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

and if i stabbed your pussy ass nobody would miss a racist piece of shit like you

>tomorrow someone finds two bags labelled 'Astros GOOD balls' and 'Dodgers BAD balls'

Pablo, pls

even if asstros win tomorrow they're still gonna be remembered as the racist team that nobody wanted to win

shitty asstros fans should hope they lose so they aren't remembered forever as the bad guys

100% everyone wants the dodgers to lose, lol.

You wish reddit. Everyone in michigan is rooting for the houston verlanders.

nobody except assblasted doyers fans give a fuck what Gurriel did. stay woke cunt

not surprised considering how racist michigan is

Imagine being this mad and delusional

You're right, but you're probably the guy who normally claims michigan begins and ends with detroit's ghetto so fuck you anyway.

only delusional people are asstros fans who think they have a single legitimate win in this series

>its only bad umps when we lose
>its only juiced balls when we lose
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Man I’m really loving the amount of asshurt I’m seeing from this doyers retard. Blow me, you dumb faggot

i haven't seen ass blasted fags of this proportion since the election

>t. José

This is the exact reason I root against the Dodgers

>He's calling Umpball on this close GOAT Game 5
Umpire was ass, but both teams worked around it. The umpire didn't hit Alex Bregman's blooper to left field for him.

Also, there's something called "Framing" a catch. Catcher doesn't to it right your team will end up with more called balls than strikes.

Consider the following: L.A. (and most of California) voted for Hillary Clinton.

>b-but juiced balls
>b-but the umps
>b-but racism
dodgers fans winning the World Series of being sore losers.