How funny is it going to be when this moron has to serve a playoff game for his suspention and the Cowboys get stomped...

How funny is it going to be when this moron has to serve a playoff game for his suspention and the Cowboys get stomped, all because he couldn't suck up his pride long enough to serve it during meaningless games. Its not even like he did much the 1st 6 games.

Rest him in time for the playoff run.
The O line and backups will do fine, the offense isn't the problem, Canada, and you would know that if you weren't from Canada. But you are from Canada so what the fuck do you know about it, right? Right.

>burger in charge of understanding posts

He isnt going to willingly take his suspention

>maple surp in charge of Football

This isn't the winter olympics, you pelt wearing retard.

He should fight this bullshit because the police and the lead investigator of the NFL have both agreed the bitch is lying. Everyone knew of this shit when he was drafted.
The NFL is overstepping its boundaries, and will lose. Welcome to what everyone else already knows, you baby seal killing fag.

>the police and the lead investigator of the NFL have both agreed the bitch is lying
>burger in charge of following a story

The police also say they believe he did beat her at some point lol and what does the NFL gain from suspending him?

But by all means stay booty blasted

>booty blasted
>by all means

nigga stfu

He literally did nothing wrong. Goodell is a giant faggot

>Implying they make the playoffs

Why do American athletes wear their shirts like that? It's rather gay

>suck up pride

>not defending yourself against injustice and slander

>being a typical Canadian sheep bootlicker

Kill yourself

NFC is shite. The wildcard atm is da rams and panthers lol

Literally only Zeke does that. It’s a unique silly showmanship thing, and he has fun with it.

It won't happen. We find out today, he's either suspended the next six games starting this week or won't be suspended until next season (if at all)

the nfl tells him to do that for more global appeal with soccer fans

>Didn't do much the 1st 6 games

Are you talking fantasy or real life? Doesn't matter because you're wrong either way. Elliott has been a hell spawn in the past few weeks and has only had one bad game all season.

>playoff game
Imagine being this delusional

It's more about that shady ass ho being given the go ahead to sue him rather than letting the league rail road him in to a punishment.

>cowgirls
>playoffs

I hate the cowfuckers, their shit-eating mouth-breathing fans, and everything to do with them (except maybe Romo). But I actually support that faggot Zeke because this is the truth. Fucking lead investigator cunt is a woman too, no surprise she believes false accusations and dodgy stories should be enough to punish someone because 'women never lie' and actual evidence be damned. How the fuck is a corporate entity allowed to bypass the court of law's decision?

Why does he always feel the need to pull his shirt up? Fucking faggot...

>Fucking lead investigator cunt is a woman too, no surprise she believes false accusations and dodgy stories should be enough to punish someone because 'women never lie' and actual evidence be damned
Wait, I haven't followed the story closely but my understanding was that easy can the NFL'S own investigator recommended that Zeke not be suspended, and part of the controversy here is that Goodell ignored his own investigator. Is that what happened or am I getting misinformation from somewhere?

>easy can
*even the

>East
Eagles
>West
Seahawks/Rams
>North
Vikings
>South
Saints/Panthers
>Wild Card
Seahawks/Rams, Packers, Saints/Panthers, Falcons, Cowboys

highly unlikely they'll even reach the playoffs

no you're right, I confused the lead investigator (Kia Roberts) with the senior vice president for investigations (Lisa Friel) who came up with the punishment anyway.

zeke did nothing wrong

I don't know if the cinderblock head tipped you off or not, but dude is a literal brainlet

That was just one reason the entire punishment is bullshit among many.

Without going in to too much depth, the biggest issue is that there has been no real evidence whatsoever to support the alleged victim’s claims. Completely he said vs she said, but the NFL is pushing the suspension for public image reasons rather than arriving at a fair conclusion. The NFL has stated that they will use a higher standard of analyzing cases than our court system and don’t necessarily require indisputable evidence if there’s more than probable belief that their decision is in the interest of an optimal outcome.

However, even if were you to use that kind of loose interpretation of “fairer”
less constrained justice, the case paints a picture of Zeke more accurately being described as the victim of an abusive relationship to a blackmailing golddigger.

The NFL never cared about anything except using the case for virtue signaling after fudging the Ray Rice incident.