Who /mature/ here?

Who /mature/ here?

>Be 23
>In med school
>Engaged
>Already talking about having children

Feels weird as fuck, man. Am I going through life too quickly? Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy and thankful for everything, but I feel like most kids my age are in a totally different mindset. Maybe I was born a century too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

americanlawyer.com/id=1202746316049/UNC-MIT-Study-Probes-AI-Threats-to-Big-Law?slreturn=20160530235958
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>30
>NEET
>wizard
Get fucked.

>already talking about children before you've even got a job
>Am I going through life too quickly?

No, you're just stupid as fuck.

You're engaged at age 23? Jesus christ

>23
>mature
top kek

Just wait till you hit your first hurdle.

>kids my age

At least you used the right terminology.

No one should be allowed to vote until they are 32.

You'll be good of your waifu is from a traditional family and overall non-degenerate.

It seems pretty clear you're doing it right, just keep trying to be a good Nazi like the best of us.

Do you have any idea how much pussy gets thrown at young single doctors? Unless this woman is a 10/10 or you are hideous/beta you are making a huge mistake.

>22
>never had a job
>virgin

I'm 30 going to college live at home with my wife and my mom whom I pay rent too. I don't have a job and I am a full time student its summer right now so I am not doing jack shit. I'm thinking of killing myself when I hit 40. I want kids but my wife is my age and well me being in college still doesnt go well with financial stability.

>engaged
>in med school
>kids

Shit nigger how are you going to find the time for school? Med school is demanding shit.

I have just turned 26 and have 2 children.
Work part time and in trade school.
Happy marriage.
Wife works part time.

Beta as fuck NEETs need to man up and start forging life with their own minds instead of letting life forge them.

you only live once... so make sure you do something worth living for every single day. Otherwise, fcking off yourself and stay out of our way.

>>never had a job

u wot m8?

You'd think med school would teach you to not have kids at an early age. That shit fucks your woman's butthole up

life really isn't worth it buddy it really isnt worth the pain and suffering

i know a 28yr old whos never held a job in there life.

>i know a 28yr old whos never held a job in there life.

i dont think it would matter anyway well itll help if you want to get retail jobs or some shit but professional shit it wont get you anywhere

What's so hard to believe? I'm a lazy faggot that hates living, no friends or confidence

>retail jobs

>I'm a lazy faggot that hates living, no friends or confidence

>23
>in the air force
>learning korean at DLI
>have a gf

life is so fucking good guys. Im glad I dont subscribe to the """"""redpill"""""" bullshit like i did before the air force

i wouldnt be where I am if I had

OP here.

We're not planning on having kids anytime soon. Even the actual marriage/wedding will be in 2-4 years (we decided a long engagement is better in terms of timing for medical school)...as for kids, we are planning on having them when I'm in residency, age 28 or so.

I'm pretty good looking by all accounts, 8/10 or so. This girl is not a 10/10, but her personality is. She's very loyal, traditional, and will make an awesome mother. She's actually my first gf. We lost our virginities to one another, so we have a special bond. I'm not a purityfag or anything, but research does show that women with only one sexual partner tend to have stronger, lasting marriages. We're in love. Also, even if pussy is thrown at doctors, 99% of it is probably STD-riddled gold-digger pussy.

>tfw 26 and never had a steady job
>the only jobs i had were working on a farm for a month and picking in a warehouse for a week
>I quit because I have arthritis on both hips and knees
Just

How does one find a decent wife?

kek I'm a pseudoNEET college grad who majored in English. Fell for the 'this will get me a tech writing job' meme. I've never worked before and did dick in college, enough to get by.

On the bright side I might get some random gov job doing data entry for decent enough pay.

If all else fails I'll fuck off and teach English in Taiwan or some shit.

1.-Don't save anime pictures on your computer
2.-find a virgin

you dont find one

>tfw 20yo
>tfw not virgin but extremely autistic and can't speak to people without alcohol
>tfw never had a job
>tfw starting university for bachelor in nursing in 1 month

all my life i've been just waiting for something to snap in my brain and I would become "normal" or something but it hasn't happened yet

oh well hope i make it to 30 atleast without killing myself

you get a time machine and go to the past.

>23
>Mature

I'm 31 years old and I figured I was one of the younger lads here, but then I remembered that it's summer, so.. Hi newfags!

>mexico

>flag depicts pigeon eating a worm

>22
>have grill
>non-virgin
>have good job, car and cash in bank
>going through law school, good grades

I think I'm going to make it guys

Engaged
Skilled
Unemployed

I think we're doing good user, keep going on with it. Don't let the summer blues get you down

read the thread you fuck

>/mature/
Lewl

>getting married to a woman
Lol enjoy the custody battle and alimony payments

I've been engaged since I was 19. starting dating the girl when I was 17. and she was 14 at the time. I'm 23 alwell and I run an accouting business. Gonna marry my finance next year. Feels good man

>law school

>Recent advances in artificial intelligence have led many law firm leaders to conclude that computers will replace more and more junior lawyers.......with employment gradually hollowing out from the bottom up.

>americanlawyer.com/id=1202746316049/UNC-MIT-Study-Probes-AI-Threats-to-Big-Law?slreturn=20160530235958

Fite me
Could you please clarify

Get rid of your insecurities by logically battling them. Set a fixed goal to fix them in the long-run if you can't. Rinse and repeat for everything you find.

Occultism/Praying can help with genetic stuff.

Not going to have kids ever and I'm 19.

You don't find one they find you.

learn to noko faggot

You're anti American aren't you?

But I don't want to :(

Not having kids is degenerate.

Shes a gold digger

i made it to 30 and im probably worse off than you

You little men sure like to call things degenerate when they're not. Oh so enjoying my life is degenerate? Fuck you kid.

Also

Daily reminder that if your gf/wife wasn't a virgin before you you're literally a cuck

A dog with a previous owner will never truly be yours.

That makes no sense and is just sexist. Nice try trying to bait us though.

27, phd student
Been here for a decade, and I remember /new/ and early 2012 Sup Forums, most of the folk post for 2-3 years and move on, the ideological shift between demographics is very interesting to watch. I never thought libertarian ism would be mocked here who knew. I also see my country detoriated through the eyes of foreigners, which is sad.

I hope there will be no civil war here, I just want to neet my way until death via real estate inheritence I'll get. I don't want erdogan to go aerys on turkey.

> calling something sexist
this is not tumblr

Not me, 28 year old failure. Just waiting for the perfect time to kill myself. One day I'll finally be free.

Good

Hedonistic fucks like you don't deserve to breed
>You little men
>Fuck you kid
You are just 19 years old, what the fuck are you playing?

how? Story?
would you buy second hand undies? Fuck no you wouldn't. Why would you want secondhand pussy?

Yea your a dipshit; let me elaborate...

>Be 23
>Graduated after 5 years of college
>Got high paying job
>Start building social life
>Travel a bit
>Excited for next year and life with no limitations

Why did you decide on a ball and chain? Bad call.

>is just sexist
How so? Women are naturally emotional creatures powered with mostly estrogen. In a once glorious time women were nothing but property and child bearers.

Your attitude is the reason we have feminism. Kill yourself

>Implying just because you're not physically a kid doesn't mean you're not mentally a kid.

Nice try.

i really feel bad for you lol, just wait

ur free now m8. you have no attachments to this world you can do anything u want. fly to paris. stay in 5 star hotels. fuck the hottest women. attain great power. all is within ur reach now because you have nothing to lose.

>25
>just got out of long time relationship that I thought would be my wife
>career has completely backfired on me and taken a left turn
>working 3 days a week in a grocery store and 1-2 days as substitute teacher

I don't know what this is, but it ain't what I asked for. I wanted to be /mature/ and it just ain't happenin yet.

Fuck off. You have a gf and you're getting married. Why would I feel bad for you? I will die a virgin.

>22
>starting a company
>haven't found anyone I can stand for more than a month
man, it sucks not being able to find someone who is willing to see things as they are

If my gf had sex before she got together with me, that's no business of mine. So if I had sex with a girl before I got together with her it wouldn't be bad? Nice double standards.

Hello. 18-year-old Achmed here.

>37
>still living at home
>no rent
>not going to school
>work a 9-5 job that is easy as fuck and pays enough to cover my weed and vids.
>have 2 gfs who dont know that I live at home.

>engaged at 23

Way to waste the next 6-7 years of your life.

you're fucking up so bad lmao, you're pissing away the best days of your life

I hate how people like you have become so ubiquitous.

>'dude just fuck the pussy' XDDDD.

Hedonism is for weak men. You are basically a nigger.

I wish i could be you OP

i have so much love to give and i can't put my life together.

So you think women are property and child bearers. OK if you really think that you can't complain about not having a gf and never will have one. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. Btw I am a male feminist is that a problem?

>sexist

NOT AN ARGUMENT

this is a 10/10 post

Yes. I'm 35, child free and fucking don't regret it all. Although I plan on having a few in the next few years. Let it ride man. You're only young once.

Hedonism kills

Fuck Off.

Hopefully you populate this earth with many children.

Please read The Fate of Empires by Sir John Glubb. It's 26 pages, and takes about an hour to read.

Fuck off. Then you wonder why you can't find women. I'm a virgin and I will never marry a guy who's dicked around with 15 girls then expects to settle down with a virgin. Uhhh no like literally just fuck off

>21
>Married
>babies in 3 years

The true red pill is getting married young and having lots of kids. I'm going to make slot of lil Elliot's in the not too distant future :)

It's not a ball and chain, man. I just found the love of my life earlier than most. I presume you want to get married one day too? I consider myself lucky for finding her this early on instead of having to play the dating game for years. I actually feel proud of sorting my life out at this early of an age, despite my growing pains. A good woman behind you can be a massive boon if you're both working in sync. Go enjoy Tinder sluts I guess?

You're a cuckold. A guy literally used her as his personal cumdumpster. He put his cock in her mouth and came on her face. She's used goods and not worth anyone's time.

Poor life choices mane

Do not get married before 25. I'm telling you now. If you want to be happy you should wait until you are at least 28.

Ha check my other post faggot
And yes women are naturally weak, small and frail. It's human nature.

Who /mormon/ here

Yes it is. You're just a thin skinny armed little man who wants to oppress women, because you're to weak to fight a man.

>So if I had sex with a girl before I got together with her it wouldn't be bad?
>Nice double standards

All a girl has to do is go up to some random guy and ask for sex and they will pro bally give it to them. It would be a double standard if girls didn't have a giant advantage over guys socially. The analogy that comes to mind is the master key and the shitty lock.

>be 22
>in accounting school
>in relationship
>already have to talk my way out of kids

>28
>combat vet
>engaged to Aryan qt
>in good standing with the Church
>finishing up BA going to law school

I'm doing ok

>18
>High school dropout
>Heroin addict

And I still get more pussy than you cucks

>In med school
How the fuck did you get in? Are you a genius? You have to have like a 130 IQ

What this guy said. Getting married young is just a meme.

No they are not. In fact men are fucking retarded and think with their dicks

Throw a naked nigress infront of any of you 'redpilled' guys and you all will fuck her, no questions asked

Mormonism is literally the only answer

>So you think women are property and child bearers.
Yes, they are.

Always have been and always will be.

>too weak to fight a man
Wat.jpg

Wait, so what if another women used a guy as her personal orgasm dumpster (trust me it happens I know people who have had it done to them don't ask) then is it bad for a female to get together with him? Answer cuck.