Who are Americans going to support at the World Cup?

Who are Americans going to support at the World Cup?

>Inb4 my dog's mother was 4% German

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=84LnTrQ2us8
youtube.com/watch?v=av9x4f9JYkc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh iceland, no question

no one

>no EUA x Russia

Americans won't give 2 jacks. CHI will go for mexico while it lasts.

What?

They should suport france cause they have similar demographics

We're rooting for scotland/ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=84LnTrQ2us8

>tfw dad from holland most of my extended family still lives there
>me, my brother and dutch cousins were planning 3 years ago to go to russia for the cup this summer
Absolutely JUST
Gonna support the ICEGODS for sure tho desu

We're waiting for the women's world cup because soccer is a game for women and children

Nobody because soccer is fucking gay

Most of us only watch the sport every four years and even then its so that we can spam the shit out our "America" folder all over this board. There will be a few that try to meme a team like iceland or some shit but for the most part we won't even know its on till the foreigners start shitting up our sports forums.

>watching women sports
The absolute state of american faggotry.

I don’t care since the US isn’t in it

The Polish

>All this seething anger
huehuehuehue

i've never watched it before, i don't see any reason to start watching it now. i'm just glad our boys won't be trapped in the belly of the beast. although it would have made for a kick ass SEAL operation getting them out.

>games are at 6AM, 9AM and noon central time

Unlike many European youths, I'll have to be at work. It's hard to support when you can't watch.

But Italy (if they make it) because >muh heritage

Whatever makes you feel better Nigel.

The WC is in Russia, which means all the games are gonna be on at really inconvenient times for Americans to watch. Nobody here is gonna go that far to disrupt their normal lives to watch a WC which doesn’t even have the US in it.

>mfw white americans unironically act like this

He's trying to lament that there won't be a USA-Russia match, but he's forgotten that 'EUA' means nothing in English.

>w-we d-didn't care an-nyw-way
Absolute state of you.

cry moar bitch nigga

Why do Americans always try and speak for other Americans? Most of us my fucking ass.

literally won’t even watch it regardless if the US is playing.

I’m going to enjoy assmad liberals who hate Russia but love soccer wrap their heads around why they should give Putin sheckles.

Yuros seem to think Americans are just kidding when we say we don’t care.

The WC is like the Olympics to most of us. We watch because the US is in, not because we care about the sport. I don’t think you understand just how much damage was done to the growth of soccer in this country the moment we failed to make the WC. What little soccer culture we do possess was entirely built up from years of sustained success in making the WC.

Australia if they beat the muder cartel state and if I remember to ever watch it

they know we don't care, they're trolling you because they're autistic dweebs just like us who sit around all day trying to get someone to acknowledge their existence.

Brazilians do the same. It's fucking irritating. They project whatever happens where they live to the whole country.

>t. Łukasz Zimmermann

I don't know, my grandpa on my dad's side was French and Spanish, while my grandma was French and Belgic.

my grandpa on my mom's side was Italian, and my grandma was German and Polish.

I don't know which off my heritage to go for

Mam polskie imię i nazwisko

I always root for England when the US isn't involved.
Despite all the banter, I still have a soft spot for them.

My family is pure English so I’d say I have about the same chances of seeing England win than the USA.

Germany because muh heritage, England because memes, Portugal for based tsuunaldo, and probably argies and huehues. Gonna be pretty neutral, I'm looking forward to it honestly

i have some terrible news for u m8

FULL

KIT

WANKER

(I do it too)

brasil germany rematch in finals

His generalization is right though you special snowflake. Doesn’t matter what the case is for you.

The WC is the only soccer-related event that pulls in a broad American viewership. The TV rights for the World Cup in the US are worth vastly more than any club soccer rights on a per game basis.

Being able to show 4 US World Cup games has the rough financial equivalence to being able to show an entire season of EPL in the US.

Poland

exactly, you have to root for the meme teams

>not being everything
youtube.com/watch?v=av9x4f9JYkc

idk probably some south american team thats already pretty good at football, like chile i guess

>be American
>doesn't support the crown

you want them to tax us harder peasants?

i have some terrible news for u m8

No doubt! I'm looking forward to seeing some of the best south american players playing on the big stage! Alexis Sanchez and Arturo Vidal are just some of the names they boast ;) Can't wait for this summer!

Unless of course, something happened?

At least Americans always know going into the World Cup there is a 0% chance of winning it. Would be worse to think we can win it and be disappointed forever.

It's easier to identify 11 football players in a country of 300k than a country 300kk.

No one, the general public won't even know a World Cup is happening. The only reason we knew last world cup was because some bars got full of spics and people wondered what was happening. No one gives a fuck.

I'll support Argentina or Sweden, because they have teams like ours. A GOAT surrounded by 10 retards.

I won't be watching so.....

POLSKA

also, italy isnt making it
We will lose to sweden meme magic we are so shit with fat man ventura

Iceland and England

Maybe France if Greizmann is carrying the workload and not the niggers on their squad.

Poland, and no neither me or my dog have Polish ancestry.

Everyone except Portugal, Brazil, and Saudi Arabia.

But the Ameribro is right, the average American will only tune in the WC if America is playing and once they lose they stop caring.

no one, i'll be watching basedball

u wot m8

Russia and Poland due to ancestors.

Serbia due to also being slavs.

no one in the US cares about soccer, lmao. dumb monkey.

Care to elaborate, please?

>tfw I actually am Celtic/German and have family records dating to the 1600's to prove it

you have to go back.

>LOL soccer is so gay, not like our heterosexual sports am i rite?
Fat.

France for sure they got the freshest kit

see
Dumb fat cunt

I'm staying here you dirty guido

Whatever causes the most outrage among the host nation's population. Since it's Russia this time, I guess Poland vs Germany?

Honestly, I'll be pulling for my CONCACAF brethren, particularly Costa Rica. No hard feelings bros.

I'll be supporting the hell out of the winner of the Honduras/Australia play-in match. I like me some Aussies.

This is a very good point

Mexico.

Call me a CHI-

i don give a fuk i du wat i want.

This. I think Poland would be funniest but Germany would be ok too. Also Ukraine if they qualified. Or which country in Europe is the gayest? France? Belgium, maybe? That would be fine too.

lmao. all these muh heritage cunts. kek. funny how no one shits bricks when someones else does it. but when Chicanos do this. AAWHH HELLL NO.

LUL.

Seriously you dont ever see Chicanos jumpin on the Spain bandwagon. Seriously never.

im litterly lol'ing at all the fat WC less cucks here claiming Italian/German ancestry.

most fag americans will choose this because of "muh whiteness", true patrician with taste will choose the correct under dog which is any asian country (not worse korea) or non muslim african country

>EUA

Whoever has the cutest players :3

C R O A T I A

Argentina. The GOAT deserves his world cup so that autistic retards can stop questioning him.

Another diaspora user

Our greatest ally France plus whatever team m*xico is playing against

I want England to win it just for the memes.

I'm not watching that shit lol

i'll be going weeb mode

>Seriously you dont ever see Chicanos jumpin on the Spain bandwagon. Seriously never
It's because they already bandwagon Mexico retard, that's just as
>muh heritage
as anyone else here

if your gonna pick a team becuase muh white skin at least pick one with a chance like poland

>WATCH FOOTBALL, FUCK UR SPORTS REEEEEEEEEEE
>DONT ROOT FOR THIS TEAM YOU FUCKING HERITAGEFAG REEEEEEEEEEE
I don't know, you tell me.

Chile

Go España

whoever i have money on

Americans should root for their greatest ally Saudi Arabia.

egypt. panama

Greatest shipping ally Panama

France because BBC