Sup Forums confessions

ITT we confess our deepest darkest secrets that we never wanted anyone in the outside world to know

>I sometimes reply to my own posts from my phone to make it seem like my post was good

Wow really? That's messed up. Also:

>nice dubs

Great post

my extreme views tent to die down the longer i'm out of my house and living

Awesome post, man other people should post too

really makes you think?

T.FBI

>I also sometimes use proxies and shitpost as an aussie

is that you OP?

I feel like these posts are samefagging. They way they "assist" each other makes them seem like they are from the same person.

great post.

Sometimes I reply to my own post knowing I will have my samefagging called out.

shieeet it's op on his phone

1 post
10 replies

Thousand of fucking newfags.
Sage.

I'm voting for Hillary Clinton but I tell all my friends and coworkers I am voting for Trump because they are all conservative and I don't want them to hate me.

It's like that italian poster from a while back
something something large battering ram

FBI, I'm CIA

Wow, really makes me think

Sup Forums--->

I argue with my posts from my phone sometimes

0/10
Didnt make me think

Wow sometimes I do the same thing!

I know you guys are memeing but I ironically do both of those things and I do them often

you're the newfag here, chump

sup breh

I am a polygamist who has too many wives and too many kids. Many nights I dream of living my myself in a log cabin and being happy.

I wonder how many posts on Sup Forums are actually just anons samefagging via phone/proxy...

you niggers got a problem with me?

so do I

I think we can be somehwat confident different flags are different people, because it would be alot of work, but then again, some autists would do it

pics of wives

Data mining dumbass

Sage again newfags don't post the entire point of this board is to get you to stop revealing personal info over the internet.

Anonymity ???

I want to get women of all colors pregnant across America.

Should I do it?
I'm white, btw.

I fell for the pol meme

I'm actually an I'm With Her! I tell all my friends and family i'm a conservative whos voting for trump but really i'm a Hillary supporter because i think it would be neat to have a female president. i despise elizabeth warren but i'll still vote for Her if She choose warren as Her VP.

>pics of wives
I am not going to post my family on Sup Forums.

im getting my dick sucked litrallly right now