cuckservashits

> cuckservashits

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>occupy democucks

>tu quoque
kys

>new republican frontrunner was against that war, against the bushes, and publicly mocks the bushes at any given time
>HA FAGS OUR CORRUPT LEADER DOESNT HAVE TO ACCOUNT FOR THINGS AND U GUYS HAVE TO EXPLAIN THE PREVIOUS ADMINISTRATION

a report found no new evidence to indicate wrong doing.

This is dumb everyone knows bush and clinton families are corrupt as fuck

it was investigated and the soldiers received punishments
what is this shit?

Does this even matter? Arabs aren't even human.

>one person committed a crime, therefore the other person who committed a different crime isn't a credible reason to investigate

no politiking, no bullshiting. How do liberals reason with themselves?

Sauce vegiemite faggot?

1. Loaded question
2. Tu quoque
3. False cause
4. Black or white
5. Anecdotal

You know what? Fuck it. You're hitting almost every single known logical fallacy in your so-called argument, OP.

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/

It's occupy democrats

I have no one to blame but myself. I keep coming back to this shit forum thinking Leftists are actual human beings.

At some point we need a God damn purge!

> Occupy democrats

For the love of all that is good and holy,

this holy shit.
Hang Cheney
Hang the Bushes
Hang the Clintons
Hang Karl Rove
etc.

How many propaganda pictures are they going to make?

But none of those are formal logical fallacies.
So technically...

> the fallacy fallacy

Your move conservashit

REPUBLICANS AREN'T INVESTIGATING HILLARY CLINTON, THE FBI IS!
THE FBI ISN'T OPERATING ON BEHALF OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, HILLARY CLINTON IS JUST A CRIMINAL!
GEORGE BUSH AND DICK CHENEY ACTED AFTER ALREADY BEING IN OFFICE!
HILLARY IS TRYING TO BECOME PRESIDENT AFTER ALREADY COMMITTING CRIMES!

Not an argument

What's wrong with changing what you stand for when confronted with new information?

are you pretending to believe this to get a rise out of Sup Forums or do you actually think the picture you posted makes a valid point?

because you know trump has been vehemently against the bushes and their war since the very start, whereas hillary supported it?

>after 9/11
>"never again, anything it takes"
>people getting tortured and waterboarder
>keep in mind these fuckers chop people's heads off and kill indiscriminately
>Obama
>"no more torture, we need to stop that shit"
>many attacks
>more to come
>no more torture
>"what do we do to fix this?"

>implying the emails are the only skeletons she has in her closet.

I'll just leave this here. Fuck off shill.

I'll tell you, it's when that new information is whatever happens to be most popular and hip, because that makes you a fucking sycophant willing to tell the public anything they want to hear without intending upon actually representing them.

What do you think the third way is for?

Alittle bit of both

It's just fun to Shitpost on Sup Forums from my work . And I wish more liberals would come and debate on Sup Forums . Iam actually a Bernie supporter who Dosent like either candidates . Hillary is a crook and trump is a con Artist who plays on dumb conservatives

>Demoshats
>Post-Bush
>Had control of WH, Senate and HoR
>Number of actions taken against Bush and Cheney: 0

>Demoshats

>I am actually a Bernie supporter
This gets funnier everytime.

Exactly. Bad arguments should stay on facebook and twitter. This board has a sticky for a reason. I want to see an actual defense for Hillary. Pisses me off that she keeps brushing it aside like their deaths mean nothing to her.

>signed the american people
>...except Republicans who make up a large percentage of American people.

Also this is basically saying "because someone else did something bad and got away with it EVERYONE who does that bad thing should get away with it"
Why are people actually this stupid?

Being "Third Way" doesn't grant you some fucking exemption status allowing you to be an unapologetic sycophant, you silly toothpaste man

Reading comprehension sure isn't your strong point.

Hi, I'm a USAR 31E (military police corrections officer) from the 400th MP Bn, the unit that committed the Abu Gharib atrocities. I've deployed to GTMO, although I was in 525, so I didn't actually work inside the facility. AMA

Shut the fuck up you retard.
You aren't even making an argument.

>Misses a joke completely
>Waaahhhh, that's not an argument
No, you're still an idiot.
Got your diagnosis and bux?

>more than one post by this ID
lul, still the same HillShill

No refunds

>HUR HUR I WAS JOKING
>pls let me change the subject
Fuck off you gutless coward.

I wish mods would ban for bad arguments. I enjoy hearing liberal and alternative perspectives and absolutely believe openly debating and sharing opinions is necessary for a healthy democratic state, but these memes are degenerate and degrade political discussion. If you're bored at work, try masturbating instead.

do you think posting a woefully ignorant picture that signs itself "the american people" yet claims that somehow republicans are in favor of bush despite the fact that trump has come out attacking the bushes more than both hillary and bernie is somehow a "debate"?

why didn't you address my actual point from before and instead just post memes while ignoring the fact that trump is a much better candidate than anyone else running purely BECAUSE he is against the warcrimes that the bushes, and in fact, the crimes that the clintons have committed?

it seems like you shitpost because your candidate lost and then supported the very person you call crooked

>Did you get to shoot at hajjis?
>Was it fun?

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Fact is, you were unable to spot a midly sarcastic joke.

Why do you want to argue so much?
Why do you feel so attacked?

and as an added bonus, you're consciously shilling for that very "crook" by spreading the image, you're actively shilling against the actual principles bernie would have wanted, like being against TPP, and instead helping him lose relevancy even more rapidly in the democratic elite circles

>occupy democrats
sage an delete all these threads.

> And I wish more liberals would come and debate on Sup Forums .

Me too. It gets sickening the amount of republiccan shilling happening here. And how fucking dumb the people here are

>Bernie supporter

Top kek

They didn't leak classified information.

So who gives a fuck?

They should be going after Cheney for ousting the spy Valerie Plame.

But then again Liberals are dumb as shit.

>calls out "conservative" war criminals
>continues to ignore war criminal in white house
too rich, to be honest.

I think trump says a lot of valid things and support his isloatioist foreign policies and his health care polices but I just don't know if I believe. Plus his severe lack of empathy for people who sarnt white and well off really disturbs me. Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth and was practically guided his whole way to where he was today by his father and his "small loans "

. I can't in good Conscious really support him

This is nothing compared to Benghazi.

Also, more liberal moronics.

>y do u want to argue?
>no arguing user
>it's not like we're on a political discussion board or anything
Get the fuck out of pol you fucking retard.

>Signed, The American People

so you'd rather shill for the very person who robbed you of your favorite candidate and continues the same policies done by those "conservashits" you hate so much instead of taking a risk on someone who is for the american people and is constantly hounded by the media as they try to pin labels like "racist" on him?

if he had no empathy for non-whites, he wouldn't have openly called for blacks to be let into his clubs in the 90s when they were being told no

>>

I'm a "conservashit", rather I'm "right leaning". An army veteran, I was in Iraq for two years. In coming back home, I felt like many in the Bush administration should have been brought to trial or prosecuted just out of principle.

Now, still right-leaning, I feel like Hillary should be prosecuted.

I don't subscribe to any specific party ideology, nor do I toe a party line. I just like to see everyone held to the same standard. What am I?

Democrats don't seem to do this. Republicans and Democrat party hardliners deserve each other.

Lets ask the question most people are thinking.

How was the food?

Nope. There's about 50 (less now) of them there, and they're mostly pretty frail since they'be been locked up for 10-15 years. We were always ready for an attack by boat but never got one.
It's nice in Cuba but it gets boring. I had fun but a lot of other guys I was with really hated it there. I never really got bored because I kept myself busy, but it was kind of shit. I wish I'd known about Sup Forums at the time, it's one of the only sites that might have loaded well on the shitty mwr Internet.

>implying Hillary shouldn't be right next to them

When it comes to foreign policy Hillary is basically a neocon anyway

>FDR
>Churchill
>Killing German civilians in WW2

DEAR DEMOCRATS: UNTIL YOU LAUNCH A FULL
INVESTIGATION AND PUT THESE ADMITTED WAR
CRIMINALS IN THE HISTORY BOOKS, WE SIMPLY CANNOT
TAKE YOUR BUSH TORTURE 'SCANDAL' SERIOUSLY.

SIGNED,
THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

> MUH ben Gazi

The worst fabricated fake outrage right wing smear campaign ever conceived

And Obama pardoned everyone of them.

>signed literally no one

>liberals
>not ignorant

I will admit the news/history narrative is not prioritized properly.

>Plus his severe lack of empathy for people who sarnt white and well off really disturbs me.
>he honestly believes the memes!

Holy shit user, just because he doesn't gurgle Mexican cock and eat BLM's ass doesn't mean he has no empathy for people who aren't white. As to the whole "lack of empathy for people who aren't well off" allegation, remind me which candidate is the one that wants to cut off the flow of illegal labor that undercuts the wages of low-skilled American workers and which candidate wants to import cheap foreign labor by the truck-load?

I mean seriously user, WAKE UP.