AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breathes in*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*breathes in*AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw Ronaldo is on the DL for six months with a severe case of GRIDS

Can they also accuse other football figures of sexual harassment?

>tfw barriaga suspended for anti-gay remarks

The Scottish Parliament apologised for shit years ago with the arrests of homosexuals its all to do with getting that ££ for votes.. The same. With all the pride marches etc

>tfw ozil out for two weeks with a prolapsed anus

>Your teams shitter comes out as a gay
>Can't sell him to China or Arabs now
For fuck's sake

>season ending AIDS

>tfw your player was arrested by the Qatari government and throw off a roof

I will never ever buy this

our boy miles taking the goyim to the cleaners again

SOCCER IS FOR FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS

>tfw dissension in the locker room as players complain Ronaldo smells like farts and cum all the time

>chads play this spreadsheet simulator for 6 hours every single day
>i play 2 hours of world of warcraft
>somehow im the fucking nerd

highschool was a mess

>mfw played FM for hours every single day and i was still the fucking nerd

there is no hope

>“small-souled bugman" implies that the person has been cut off from their cultural roots, and totally subsumed into consumerist neoliberal hive.they are totally lack any sort of sympathy for their ancestors folkways, higher spirituality, or passion.if they do engage in activities that are somewhat human, they still are heavily tinged by global capitalism.if they are a sportsfan, they will participate heavily in fantasy sports(which is obsessed with statistics, 'scientific' analysis of performance).if they exercise, it will be all cardio, and tracked by fitbit and then uploaded to faceberg.tastes in food, art, music, movies are predetermined by review aggregator sites like yelp, metacritic or rotten tomatoes.political views only appeal to them if they seem 'rational,' and derived from the sort of conventional wisdom, economics influenced worldview seen in works like 'moneyball', nate silver's 538 blog, and 'freakonomics.'

jesus G. christ

not even close to encapsulating me

i can't even believe you'd think you could classify me to such an extent judged only on that i was addicted to FM in my formative years. fucking dumb yank.

>oy vey!

cringe

the fuck am i reading

So I can stop waiting for it and download FM17 now, right? Probably there won't be many changes anyway

>gay trequartista

What does he do with the other quarter lads?

great thread

>dissension
americation is a wonderful thing

>Swedes

>game panders to libs
>they don't buy your game
>nerds don't buy your game
>flop and lose millions

at some point they will learn

Haven't upgraded since FM13 because some autist on steam updates the database with the current teams after every transfer window.

>wonderkid regen
>potential to be the greatest ever
>comes out as gay in the RNG draw
>instantly sell the fucker
Too fucking bad.

English not your first language, Abdul?

Can't wait for someone to do a compilation video of him sacking/selling gay players after they come out. Like the Watchdogs one where they kill all the degenerates

I want the world to fucking burn

I'm converting to radical Islam

well that settles it, this semen slurping game isnt for me

Well it's soccer...

haha yeah it's not super straight like those big black men slamming into each other

So, when your players come out gay, do they get an increas in stats or something?

>mfw a eurojog jogged then was gay near me