Murder vs Pedophile

If you have to vote for either a Murder or a Pedophile which one do you choose?

The one who wasnt a murderer and didnt advocate for pedophila of course

depends on what kind of person the murderer murdered, and what kind of person the pedophile fucked.

someone who killed commies like pinochet? i'd vote for him in an instant.
some dude fell for 17yr old jailbait and charged with fucking a minor? not a problem for me.

Well, general Washington was a... general, so he probably shot a few fuckers in the head.
Yeah, I guess I would vote for a killer.

>Why not both?

Kekworthy

In that case, avoid the news today.

>Implying the greatest president aren't pedos.

Really, Macri? Tell me more, desu.

All presidents have murdered someone at the end of the day, they are the decisions are what leads to drone strikes, military invasions, just because they don't pull the trigger doesn't make them any less responsible.

The wannabe white knows what he's talking about.

Also Putin, the Royal Family.

Almost all right-wings are kinda pedos.

Kill autistic liberals like you

>implying they're not both both

Well, being a pedophile just means your attracted to the lil boys and/or girls. Being a murderer means you killed people.

I know about Putin, but is there really any sort of proof for Macri? Or just some random pictures?

Sorry I don't read from autism_wars.com

Who is making my country stronger?

Watch out for the karma, zog. Unfairly accusing someone of pedophilia may turn around on you. Enjoy.

I do, great news source. I find them very reliable and they aren't biased.

What kind of murder are we talking? Is this a professional, a hobbyist or just some dork who fucked up?

Shouldn't you have out a picture of Bill there for pedophile? Anyone who believes Trump raped a little kid 20 years ago after Guicefer2 released an email stating that they were planning on accusing Trump of rape is an idiot. If anything Trump himself released that story.

A pedophile, obviously

pedophilia is just a sexual orientation, to be a murderer you actually have to have serious perspective issues about hte world and should not have any power

There isn't any proof for anyone. They aren't idiots m8.

Honestly, I don't quite care though, if Macri fix my country we can look to the other way.

They're trying to paint Trump as a pedophile because he has the dirt on Billy

>pedophilia is just a sexual orientation
Fucking kill yourself you degenerate fuck.

kekd

>Prince Andrew, son of Queen Elizabeth II and Epstein

what else do you consider it other than a sexual orientation?

Then you are just talking shit out of your ass. Fuck, I thought there was something interesting going on here. My currently president is more pedophile than Macri, the guy is married to a semon demon 46 years younger than him.

Mental illness.

Well, is not like a random guy on Sup Forums can find true evidence about a President being a pedophile.

Who is that semen demon, though?

A fucking mental disorder, how about that? Because last time I checked, people weren't suposed to be having sex at the age of 6 or 8.

Marcela Temer, google it.

Trump is not a pedo the case they are currently using was already thrown out in the past BUT hillary is actually responsible for murder.
So its what would you vote for a men or a murdering harpy.

Pedophile, besides 16 has tits

Not enough info.
The murderer might have killed a gang member who was stalking him in advance to protect his family.
The pedophile might have been an 18 year old who had sex with a 17 year old.

16 and forward the guy is a sugar dadddy, not a pedophile. A pedophile, a true one, is looking for 6 years old to have sex with. Bunch of sick fucks.

Sensible Canuck is sensible

holy shit OP! I thought you were running under the Faggot Party's card
Good for you, I'm happy to see an user running for the right party, the Pedophile Party
You gonna have a tough time beating that murder Trump though, even if CNN has you ahead, we all know how they run their "polls"

Having sex with a 15 year old is considered the ultimate evil here.
Even as a mental illness, if you try to get healed you will just end up being arrested and put on a sex criminal list for thought crime.