Oi foktards

how do we solve unemployment? please post something besides "gill all de næéds :ÐÐÐÐ"

>how do we solve unemployment?

Allow businesses, big and small, to grow so that they need to hire more employees.

What is the real unemployment rate anyway? Between the beltway and the schizos, I'm SoL figuring it out.

For a start, how about a return to more localized agriculture. Quit subsidizing industrial farming and tell the USDA to fuck off when it comes to enforcing regulations that are geared towards mega-farms on small farms where they flat out don't make sense. Not only could that provide a lot of jobs, it makes our food supply more resilient in the long run. You'll get better tasting food if the people growing it have to meet the people eating it too.

Illegals are affecting the labor supply. Aggressively target businesses that hire illegals with law enforcement, IRS auditing, fraud investigations, and name&shaming/boycotts. And deport illegals. There will be a lot of demand for labor then, wages will increase, working conditions will be improved, and it will trickle up the labor pool. Also rents will go down.

Go to war, send all the dumbasses and dropouts first

t. College student that's unemployed.

Make it illegal to be unemployed.

Spanking

Around 25%

Manual labor. Get into carpentering, welding, plumbing or any other profession like that. You can do odd jobs and be your own boss.

Don't let people fool you into thinking that you need higher education to be happy. You don't NEED any of that. The only thing that matters is that you are able to pay the bills and that you enjoy what you do.

>wagekeks

This and re-shoring our manufacturing industries are the best options to fix the unemployment BS.

I don't know what it is like in snowland, but in the US, our farmers are getting old. Agriculture is a good thing to look into if you're not old.

Thanks.

The problem with solving unemployment is that it depends what your overarching political goals are. I mean. For fuck's sake I wrote an entire fiction novel about how to deal with this crisis that would be palpable to everyone. If somehow that shit got out, we'd all be flying pretty.

Regardless, IDK who OP is or what his agenda is, so it's a moot question because resolving unemployment is just one factor out of many. The Democrats would solve Unemployment differently than the Republicans, and likewise each faction would need it's own crafted solution. And then there are subfactions who have their own agendas that are different from the main problem.

So for me, the question would, at least, make sense to something like.

>How do we solve unemployment as an X?

People hate it when I speak in cryptic riddles, but it's purely a liability thing. I can be an ally to everyone, as long I offer informed choices to informed people. And half the battle is informing people.

So IDK, OP. The team you play for will determine the appropriate solution.

But the 'best vanilla' answer is Infrastructure investment.

I agree. I'm trying to learn how to farm myself, in order to live off the land, but it's a dying art. More than half of the farms in Norway are empty because it's too expensive to run them (ironic, isn't it?).

Anyways, going back to the roots that built civilization is the best way to go.

Also - "Snowland" sucks :p

Only real answer. All the others are deluded sneks

Well, we just have to wait for automation to kick in and give us the UBI.

Never seen a black man holding a sign like that. Can you imagine if BLM main demands were that they be permitted to attend college and work full time?

End welfare
Put welfare into businesses to create jobs.

Communism.

end government handouts and welfare
stop government over-regulation especially on small businesses
deport illegals

in that order

send all niggers to africa and arabs back to whatever shithole they are designatedly from. problem solved. now fuckin gibs me a white womyn cuz we ahve only arabs here

how is it expensive. rofl. we have sanctions on farmers here but whats up there

Tax savings above a certain threshhold, not income.

Instant investment boom.

Stop drug testing for minimum wage jobs

People like you need to learn how to do something if you don't have talent

That's the solution to the unemployment issue

I don't get out of bed for anything less than $30 an hour and I do just fine

End globalism. Get ride of foreigner.

Kill everyone who is unemployed.

aremove sjws so we can have a population that isn't scared of interaction.

How about we raise the minimum wage as well as taxes? Surely if people and businesses have less money and the government has more then businesses will need to make more openings for people to make more money.

Make businesses give people a shot.

you can't - it will only grow with the machines replacing even more humans every year

you can only pray that the new globalist aristocracy that will emerge will not euthanize us all to prevent wasting resources or global warming or something

What kind of backwards logic is that? That would have exactly the opposite of the desired effect.

All liberals seem to believe it.