There's a parallel universe where the US has won all the world cups

>there's a parallel universe where the US has won all the world cups

And no one cares there either.

Haha

Id love to see the parallel universe in wich bekham and cristiano ronaldo signed for Barça

>he thinks that “infinite universes” means every possible outcome is realized in different universes

Don't some physicists think the same?

>he doesn't understand how inifinity works

>there's a parallel world where gerrard never slipped

Ouchie

>there's a parallel world where Gerrard never dived against Milan but still slipped against Chelsea

>there a universe where Sup Forums is good

>there is a universe where you became a superstar like you dreamed about when you were a child

hahA

>there is a universe where you captain Australia to their first WC

If there are infinite universes, it doesn’t mean the infinite number of different possibilities for any certain action or event will be realized. It’s possible, but the infinite range of possibilities creates so many different realities that not every outcome has enough enough shared bases for every possibility to have an equal chance at happening

>there's an parallel universe where this guy isn't a turbo autist

Fpbp. Why does the world cafe so much about poverty ball? Name one super power that cares about soccer. Just 1.

>inb4 any euro country

Even if you combine each European country, you don't get a super power on level of the US.

European countries are relevant and rich:

Germany, England, Spain, Italy, France, Russia care about it

China:
according to Wikipedia:
>Football is the most popular spectator sport in the country[26]

in that same parallel universe the Cleveland Browns have won every Superb Owl 55-6 against the Detroit Lions

We still wouldnt care.

>in most universes im not alive

Born unlucky I guess

I didn't ask about relevant or rich countries. I asked about super powers. No wealth of any europoor nation can match the wealth of the US. Even combining all of them, they barely over take the US or even China in wealth.

>rich and relevant
>like spain
Yeah, stop reading. stay retarded

>there's a universe where Costa Rica win the WC in Brazil

rekt lmao

>there's a parallel universe where 70-1 happened

I didn't come here to feel.

>No wealth of any europoor nation can match the wealth of the US
You keep thinking that, Jermaine.

Why the fuck do you put the requirement of being a super power? So Table tennis is a top sport because china plays it?
Fucking dumb shit

Ok:
Germany, England, France, Russia care about it
China: according to Wikipedia:
>Football is the most popular spectator sport in the country[26]

What now?

Oh man, did it seems like I may have made you upset, Muhammad. I'm sorry! What is your """"""""nation's""""""""""" GDP?

Gdp of the US: 18.57 trillion USD
GDP of the European union: $17.1 trillion

If China wanted to force table tennis to be the top sport in your country, it had the POWER to force you. Your shit country would get demolished by China. Hell, a small group of armed niggers from Detroit could probably invade your country and force you to adopt basketball as your national sport.

and what the fuck does that matter? What are we even talking about?

>there's a universe in wich you kept enjoying studying after puberty and didn't skip classes and drop out of uni, you graduated, have a gif, a job and your father doesn't look at you like he wants to kill himself after realizing the utter failure his son has turned out to be

You asked me why I am making super power a requirement. I answered.

ywn visit the universe in wich Catalonia is independent and wins the euro against the rest of spain

I don't know mate. And quite frankly, I don't care.

>there's a parallel universe where there's a world baseball association with Asian and South American teams competing against North American teams

do you even participate on that gdp?

the real world series

The US would not lose that if it was defending a mainland invasion

>That flag
>Speaking about GDP

Top kek!

He asked you a simple question Cletus.

>there's a universe where I have a gf

fpbp

Russia. Which is the country everyone is going next year but you won't because Panamá cucked you

There's a parallel universe were perros play as Kaká

>there is an universe where you're not a gay fat american

STOP.....