You cannot deny that black people were Kings

You cannot deny that black people were Kings

They were also 2D

fun fact: in my cunt, a group of slaves revolted against the spain crown and hid themselves in the jungles, the leader declared himself kangz but eventually got rekt

i guess thre really were black kangz

I'll bite this bait.

Every race has had kings. Blacks are certainly nothing special. In fact, logically speaking, the fact that they fell, in this scenario, from monarchy, means they were incompetent and never deserved it.

At what date and for how long were black people kings?

Holy Shit what the fuck is up with your cunt?

You cannot deny that the original Russians were African blacks.

African Americans did not descend from Ancient Egyptians, no matter how much the skin pigmentation of an Egyptian might look like an African who has about 60% European blood in him because of slave-master interbreeding. They descended from primitive, savage, sub-Saharan tribes that enslaved each other, had no written language, and were still hunter-gatherers.

It's big as a canal

Sheeeiit now I'm really woke.

White people are still Kings
You cannot deny

I had thought you meant the Queen's guard was Russian until I read the first line of the pic on the left.

This has to be mental illness or a the biggest troll by black people since they brought AIDS to the West.

Oh lawdy. Last taxi place I worked at was owned by an African king. Let me tell you about an African king. They are like baboons that can talk. I shit you not I find it offensive as fuck to have to consider him human like me; hes a wild baboon who has an IQ in the 50's.

I just remembered cause they were moving their relatives over here that they would incest each other.

African American descended from Africans living in west Africa and the Congo. If you want to see the descendants of egyptians go to Egypt. Arabs do not look the same as african american

>1 post by this ID
Idiots will still try and argue with op who will never reply

Might want to get that checked up buddy

I believe they did have a written language which was not used to tax it's citizens like your fellow men do.

>you cannot deny that black people were kings

Sorry black people WUZ KAINGZ, I won't have you making light of their struggle with your Honkbonics

WE

Ethiopia is the sole exception, and they were almost totally excluded from the slave trade thanks to their eastern position on the continent.

Looks like a slave not a pharo

WERE

Fun fact - Pushkin, essentially the Russian Shakespeare actually ACTUALLY LIKE IN REAL
BOOKS WHITE PEOPLE READ was a octaroon.

As far as I know this is the greatest high culture accomplishment of any black(ish) person in history by a wide margin

Curiously I've never heard a pro black type reference this. Probably they've never heard of Pushkin

i forgot to mention that was back in 16th century or something, thought thatd be obvious (sry i know americans are kind of slow)

Now with non idiot tier thumbnail.

That nigga be taking flight on wings of poesy and sheeit!

>>Her hair.
You do realize Egyptians wore horse hair wigs.

Haters will call THIS horse hair

And they enslaved Jews. Reparations now!

Admittedly she looks pretty ugly there. But not much like a black woman otherwise

Black people are more interested in what happened millenias ago vs. What's going to happen 2 weeks from now. Like your power bill nigga. You're going to have to pay your power bill.

>He doesn't know the original Jewish people were black

My president is black

Then it wasn't your country it was mine.

>kings
>plural

by definition there's only one king at a time, the rest are peons and serfs

Like Martin Luther King?

That's only one king, you forgot

[spoiler]Martin Luther King Jr.[/spoiler]

History is so white washed it's disgusting. Slowly but surely it is changing, luckily. They can't keep us down forever.

& shiet