Hey user!

>hey user!
>let's do a quick 5 mile warmup jog right now
>sound good?

>Yeah, lets do it!

Because i'm not a fucking sperg

No go make me a fucking sandwich and get one for yourself you're a fucking sticc. Less cardio and more squats you half retarded gym bunny.

Only if we can fuck afterwards.

I'd fucking die, and although she could still technically fuck me when I'm dead, I wouldn't get any enjoyment out of it

really? doesn't it get to the point where your mind tells you that there's something really wrong with you
i mean i guess it doesn't, since there wouldn't be 300 lbs people otherwise, but i'm appalled by how out of shape some people are

I haven't ran even a single mile in years

>quick

I could probably do 3 miles in 25 minutes or so but those last two might take me another 30 minutes entirely.

Only if we drive to the trails or the gym. I'm not going if you're running through the damn neighborhood again and I have to avoid dogs, cars, curbs, street lights and drunken walkers.

>trails

enjoy your fucked up feet

That bitch can't run 5 miles, she too hungry. She can ride dick all day tho, she majored that shit in college

sorry sweetie but dota 2 just updated and i don't have time

>his park doesn't have paved trails

5 mile warmup for what? The most I would ever warm up is 3 miles, and that’s for something short like an 800 or a 1500.

>jog

At least do HIIT

Do you want to push my chair for me or should I roll it myself?

>runs 5 steps
>gets black eye

I have run a marathon, and running is the worst 'sport' to compete in or even watch.

Fuck running. Wasted so many years doing that bullshit.

In winter I tend to warm up about that much before lifting. Not at the pace that a runner warms up of course, about 6-8 mph gets me warmed up and doesn't interfere with training

>5 mile warm up
>cardio as your main workout
>doing that much cardio and scarring your cardiac tissue for little gains
Dumb stupid useless cunt.

>Cardio
Sorry, I'm not a fucking faggot

then u let me lik ur sweaty pusy

t. Hit the wall, couldn't break through and burnt out in running because of his failure.