GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS IN SPORTS EVER OFFICIAL POWER RANKINGS

1. The Don's 99.94 batting average
2. Michael Phelps besting Leonidas of Rhodes for most individual Olympic golds of all time

>POWER GAP

3. Floyd Mayweather going 50-0
4. Wilt Chamberlain dropping a hunny
5. Miami Dolphins go 17-0
6. Celtics 8peat
7. Jesse Owens breaks four world records in 70 minutes
8. Lance Armstrong 7 tdf
9. Wayne Gretzky's career

>POWER GAP

50. 72-10 Bulls
51. Cubs break the curse

>POWER GAP

191. Anyone hitting a hole in one ever

> POWER GAP

9001. 73-9 GSW
9002. 18-1
9003. Serena Williams' ""grand"" "slam" titles

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonidas_of_Rhodes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Formula_One_fatalities
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put Bolts Olympic career above phelps and your list is complete

This is actually good

Couldn't really think of a single unifying achievement to put for him desu

how about
>Brett Favre most career starts
>Peyton Manning most career TDs
>Russ' triple double season

WR holder and 3 time consecutive champion of the olympic premier event.

Schumacher 7 World Championships

BROWN EYES, BLUE CAN'T COMPETE

gretzky's career is on the level of the don.

>Floyd Mayweather going 50-0
>manlet boxing
>ducking boxers until they're past their primes
>fight 50 was a circus act

>Wilts 100
literally no proofs exist of this happening other than Wilt holding up a piece of paper and being told he scored 100 points

Aleksandr Karelin going undefeated for something like a decade should be up there at least in the top 5.

is his main achievement the 4 200 point seasons?

>Oklahoma's 47-game winning streak
>Joe Dimaggio's hitting streak
>.406

Dolphins were 14-0, not 17-0.

So much this.

And slighty belos, put Senna's first lap in Donnington 93

How about being the fastest man ever?

UCLA basketball
Tiger 97 masters
Jack's 86 masters
>Serena that low

8 is invalid bc he was on steroids

replace him with michael schumacher

>3. Floyd Mayweather going 50-0
>4. Wilt Chamberlain dropping a hunny
>8. Lance Armstrong 7 tdf
fuck no, those are bullshi and you know it,
>9. Wayne Gretzky's career
should be higher
also this and pele's 3 wcs

>GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS IN SPORTS EVER OFFICIAL

More like America dick sucking.

>Pakipaddle
>Relevant

The Patriots comeback against the Falcons

Hope Solo

17-0 with the postseason, notice that I listed the 16-0 pats as well

So noted.

>number one is australian
>bottom tier is all americans

thinking emoji

2014-15 Tony McCoy* retired
2013–14 Tony McCoy
2012–13 Tony McCoy
2011–12 Tony McCoy
2010–11 Tony McCoy
2009–10 Tony McCoy
2008–09 Tony McCoy
2007–08 Tony McCoy
2006–07 Tony McCoy
2005–06 Tony McCoy
2004–05 Tony McCoy
2003–04 Tony McCoy
2002–03 Tony McCoy
2001–02 Tony McCoy
2000–01 Tony McCoy
1999–00 Tony McCoy
1998–99 Tony McCoy
1997–98 Tony McCoy
1996–97 Tony McCoy
1995–96 Tony McCoy* won main title despite being a conditional (rookie)

Day in, day out against the greatest generation of jockeys to have ever existed in terms of strength, endurance, technical prowess and sheer will. All while breaking every bone in his body through the process. He didn't drink, didn't smoke, didn't do drugs. But he wasted his iron body down to ten stone for fifteen years because he had a sickening addiction. He was addicted to winning.

No cunt even touches AP McCoy,

>17-0 with the postseason
3-3 in their preseason games, the last two of which they were 1-1. That would make them 15-1 if they had played a full 16 game season in today's NFL.

t. Stavros Dolopoulous

>if

t. Usman Khawaja

>floyd mayweather
Go back to plebbit, boxing is bullshit
>Lance Armstrong
Cheated with roids
>cubs break the curse
This is not a fucking achievment. It's called they stopped being complete shit. Astros have never won a series. It's not a fucking curse.

Also, where the fuck is Tom Brady you insufferable faggot?

Tom Brady is at 9002. 28-3 would probably be in the 20s or 30s and the butler interception is the greatest play in owl history imo

but he was a manlet.

His natural build was that of a middleweight boxer but he reduced himself to welterweight because he was god, basically.

I'm not comfortable with you bigging up Irish/Northern Irish athletes like this. You should know your place and let the big strong americans have their sporting heroes and live in a cozzy bubble.

>no one so far mentioned the most dominant athlete of all time

isn't that serena williams?

>No cunt even touches AP McCoy
So even being the best horse rider of all time isn't enough to get manlets laid

>Day in, day out against the greatest generation of jockeys to have ever existed in terms of strength, endurance, technical prowess and sheer will.

And it wasn't as though it was ever in doubt that he would win the jockeys' title. He'd have it sewn up literally within a couple of months every fucking year and the rest of the season would be him trying to break his own records.

Tony McCoy was genuinely incomparable to any other athlete and I'm including Bradman.

>Leicester not listed
Sort yourself out

is an woman an athlete

They won't because they're racist

>3. Floyd Mayweather going 50-0
>Including that "fight" against whoever that UFC fighter was on your official total
>Listing Gayweather before Gretzky
>Even listing Duckweather at all
>Americucks

I would place them somewhere in the 40s or 30s unironically.

Dudes based will update list

Please name some better athletes then
>you won't

>Statpadding: The Sport
>even slightly impressive

Has a team tipped to more or less come bottom by the bookies ever won the superbowl? Genuine question.

>no Madbum throwing 40 shutout innings in the playoffs

rigged fights is not a sport

The 2011 giants won the owl after having a negative point differential for the regular season which had never happened before. I think they were bottom seeded for the playoffs but idk how they were predicted to play in the preseason

literally have no clue what all these amerishart 'sports' achievements are

>all those irrelevant Amerifat """"""""""""""""sports"""""""""""""""
Adolfo Cambiaso reaching 10-goal handycap at the age of 18 is more impressive than any dumb ass American shit ever performed

Or Fangio winning 5 titles with 3 different teams back in an era without computer assisted cars

You could also say Greece 2002 Euros which was clearly improbable but I'd rank that far lower than Leicester because it's essentially a knockout competition. You can't come top of a league after 38 games without being objectively better than everyone else over the course of 9 months so there's no real element of chance.

Ironically the 2001 pats were predicted to be a dumpster fire iirc

>cars
giggling

Read again, he won his titles in the 50s, back them you needed actual skills to drive a car at 300km/h

Who the fuck is Leonidas of Rhodes?

>No Miracle on Ice

Dude

Yeah and esports requires skill too.

He'd get blown the fuck out in the hoplitodromos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leonidas_of_Rhodes

based that phelps broke a 2200 year old record in our lifetime desu

Unfortunately for Leonidas there were only so many races to enter as opposed to the 8 races Phelps used to enter each olympics

Lucky for Leonidas that he faced 1/100000th of the talent pool

such a retarded argument. if you look at the other leading medalists almost none of them are swimmers

So, if in 2 millemiums there are 100 trillon humans it will mean Phelphs medals are irrelevant? Leonidas rekt everyone available back then

Nah just saying there are clear positives and negatives either way

>"in sports ever"
>only lists american athletes

kys yourself trumplard

patent lie, ancient greeks walked as virtual gods on earth. even if ppo of other regions had shown up (very likely by 150 bc btw) the juxtaposition bw hellenes and others would have been grotesque. every olympian tier athlete on earth was greek or roman then

>I get my understand of history from Greek mythology and artistic statues

No

It was something something BC, getting even 100 miles took a week. It was a nearly exclusively Greek competition.

Well he has owned mens swimming for the past 4 olympics so no one could get a look in in that time period. Mark Spitz got the 4th most golds ever and he only entered 2 olympic games.

Either way its still retarded how there are more swimming medals than running even though the difference in distances is tiny in comparison.

And they only allowed free men, most of them were fat fucks

If they allowed the African slaves to play they'd get rekt. For a reason people from the modern Turkey and Greece suck at sports, they won back then because they were the only ones playing, like Americans saying the are world champions after winning a domestic league

>women’s “sports”

>Well he has owned mens swimming for the past 4 olympics so no one could get a look in in that time period
you're saying that like it somehow counters Phelps' swimming ability

leicester had by far the worst odds of any team ever to win

the 76ers, an abysmal team, the year leicester won, had 500-1 odds, leicester had 5000-1

Driving f1 isn't like driving your car, dude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Formula_One_fatalities

i think his point is that leonidas was dominant at more things than phelps and that makes him a greater olympian

You have to go back now

Not at all, I'm saying if you're dominant at swimming it's easier to rack up medals than if you're dominant at pretty much anything else.

it was 150 bc and the olympics had been going on for 400 year at least alredy. everyone knew when they took place, everyone knew how much tim to get there. ptolemaic, seleucid and thracian empires still around, rome in ascent, all of which within hellenistic influence, which means entire talent pool from the sahara to the alps, caspian sea to yemen, spain to india was available. greeks still unmatched bro, dont h8

but all of Leonidas' medals came in the same 3 events, all sprinting 100-200 meters. Phelps owns the IM (all four strokes), is the best butterflier to ever live and is good enough to help annihilate the free relays as well, spanning 100-400m.

ok I see your point, but I don't think cucking other dominant swimmers out of medals should count against you. it's not like these swimming events were just added. look at the list of highest medaling swimmers, we're currently in a golden era of swimming and Phelps is still completely dominating

Based

Arsenal Invincibles is still a greater achievement

Even Messi breaking Gerd's record is more impressive than some of these desu.

That was pretty sweet, yeah.

ac milans immortals were better

Hey I’ll be good to see another supporter of Lance Armstrong… The media lied and they wronged him in the USADA lied and they wronged him.

Lance Armstrong is a true hero and anyone who runs from the truth is a coward who gives in and concedes, there’s a reason Trump one and it’s because people took their eyes off the prize and stopped liking Lance Armstrong

Nigger runs one single event and golds for 3 Olympics. Vs white boi winning 15 golds in 8 events.

Where's the Soviet National Hockey Team?

Is an horse a athlete?

Robert Lewandowski's 5 goals in 9 minutes, ya missed that

Gretzky has over 800 points worth of a gap between him and second place in the all time points list in hockey, and he would still win if his goals were taken off. Thats a fucking achievement

I'm op, more and more thinking Gretzky should be 3 or 4 with Usain ahead

This too

miracle on ice was pretty based

I'd put Gretzky higher as he had abilites near the tier of the don in hockey, and completely take Mayweather off the list.

t. Vishnu Dravid

Bradman is objectively the greatest sportsman of all time. Gretzky does not even begin to approach him statistically.

I agree with this also Fangio 5 titles with 4 different cars

>no LEGOD winning one for da land and coming back from a 3-1 deficit

it was 3-1

what about that lad in the bible who threw a beehive or whatever into space?

>1. The Don's 99.94 batting average
No.