APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

what's their end game?

For what?

Is he playing until he's 45?

16 superbowls

Is Brady literally immortal? Is that what's happening? Eating nothing but avocados and grass and getting 16 hours of sleep the ticket to immortality?

50 my dude

He's gonna play until he dies.

he wont retire until he gets another rematch with eli

what I don't get is why they didn't trade him for more before the season started if they were going to roll with Brady for a few more years

Bill probably wanted to see how Brody would hold up instead of blindly believing in the TB12 health diet

so he waited until the offense stalled out the past 4 weeks to pull the trigger?

/r/ing the shoop of Brady in the red alternate jersey with a Santa beard

fits the NFCW-NFCN-NFCE narrative meme

maybe the giants will meme their way to wildcard

How about 12 Super Bowls?

Should have traded for a time machine then

I’m confused
Rasm - Panthers - Iggles - Giants - Giants - Xehawks - Failcoons
Isn’t that NFCW - S - E - E - E - W - S?

Bill hates paying 1st rounders. He'll get a quality player with the 33rd/34th overall pick and pay a lot less.

Curious which QB this year he wants. Would be absolutely hilarious if Lamar Jackson is sitting there and he takes him.

>Thinking Bill would take Lamar Jackson instead of somebody that actually fits his system
He'll prolly take Ryan Finley or Mason Rudolph

That’d be poetic, but I’d prefer a Pats-Cowboys bowl instead. It’ll probably be the Iggles, anyway.

Pats Rams and Goff secures his future as next GOAT of the NFL

Cutie

or flip it for a D lineman if the rumor mill is right

:o

GOAT

Aw

With his bastard baby

JUST FUCKING GO AWAY ALREADY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's so dreamy. How can nignogs even compete???

he's shit at drafting second round picks he's gotten like 2 good ones in 16 years

he's ugly as fuck Bill on likes sexy QBs

>gives away the Italion Stallion

>declining play from current QB
>trade away the future QB
Pats have gone full retarded, not that I'm complaining.