Meme magic is over

cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting/

Looks like Hillary got this win. Trump shot himself in the dick by picking a neocon.
>Hurr it will appease the republicans
Nope, it will just reinforce the old stereotypes of the republican party, old faces, old dirty politics, no new faces. To appeal to a dying brand. Oh well, the primary was fun while it lasted

No new can't stump the trump videos, no new memes, basically his campaign flatlines the moment he officially announce a neocon

Hope it isn't true and it's just misdirection, but I doubt it

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you doubting the powers of KEK?

>believing false flag headlines

Kek has spoken.

There is no way in hell his pick would be leaked, if anything this is just a feeler so he can see what people think of Christie as VP like he did with the judges. I don't think it will be him.

RIGHT FUCKING THERE BITCHES.

NO NEED TO SAGE.

Nice girl. Got any nudes?

Fuck. Bet you feel like a retard now OP.

Kek has confirmed, christie is not VP. It's simply a misdirection by media

Bullshit. Christie would be an absolutely terrible pick. Trump should go with Sessions.

Only thing that would be over will be me in her ass.

They came up with this headline to avoid questions about Trump's brilliant trade policies.

Looks like I got jewed once again by the media

Praise kek

>cnn.com/2016/06/30/politics/chris-christie-donald-trump-vp-vetting/

You need to learn to read more closely, user. These aren't the only finalists.

He'd be better than Newt

AS WAS FORETOLD

It won't be Christie. This is chess, and Christie is in on it. He has another position he'll place Christie in if he is elected. Trump will pick someone you didn't expect, but you won't be surprised.

Does it even matter who the veep will be? He's running against a gun grabber who has spent her career in politics as the bleeding edge between contribution and corruption. The veep picks aren't going to be the big deal you're making them out to be. Hillary's crowd will back her in any instance, the Bernie or Bust folks are who she's trying to please. She won't pick Bernie (and he wouldn't take it if she did) and the only other person that's going to have a chance of bringing BOB to the polls for her is Warren. She can't pick Warren because it's too much whiny vag at once and she knows it. Trump could pick a sandwich bag and be fine. His supporters don't care who he picks, what he says. or what he does; they're not getting off the train for anything. A typical GOP politician will be picked to shore up the idea that he doesn't have enough political experience. He'd be better off picking a Southerner or someone from out west. Carly Fiorina could have been a good pick (from California, takes sexism as an attack off the menu, doubles down on the idea of an outsider candidacy), but that's not happening because of how he did her at the debates (she doesn't let things go) and the "running mate" thing with Cruz. Governor Haley would have been a good choice, but she won't do it. Look for a list of GOP politicians who haven't called him Satan yet, then ask yourself who's the most experienced; that's your likely nominee.

Christie will likely be the Attorney General.

it's going to be senator jeff sessions

screencap this bost

i hope to fuck its not crispy creampuck
everyone in nj hates him

There are better picks available.

we all know who his vp will be
nice try though op

>mfw OP has never heard of a trial balloon

and even if he did become the VP, we would meme him into being cool

Wait, are you calling Chris Crispy a Neocon?

Do you know what a Neocon is?

>He has another position he'll place Christie in if he is elected
Clearly "health secretary".

Got that damn fuckin right, famdroid

is that recent? she looks nice, good for her.

but seriously, Monica as his VP choice during the debates would DESTROY HILLARY. lol. They wouldn't talk about anything else but her husband's dick.

Sounds like you werent old enough to live through clinton/bush

You need a few more years lass

>nice girl
Her face is rekt. U can have her

Then why the fuck do you keep electing that fat fuck?

He should just pick McAfee for full meme ticket.

she's also a very articulate speaker and would easily blow the fuck out of 'hillary is a feminist' arguments

why wouldnt christie be vp? at least newt can be in the same room as him at all times

Its jersey lol

That wont happen.It's going to be a politician.

since when? I thought everybody loved him just a few years ago

No, I just never saw Crispy Cream involved with the Project for a New American Century, et. al.

He's a typical Republican, but he's not a "Neocon" in the actual sense of the word.

>'hillary is a feminist'
lol, like Hillary supports gay rights too, right?

He'll be the minister of Krispy Kremes.

Veeps are usually picked with at least some regard given to geographical considerations. If you're from the North, you pick a Southerner for veep to help shore up support in the South. If you're from the West coast, you pick someone from the East coast. Clinton/Gore was an exception to this trend. Obama/Biden can almost be considered one as well; they're both from Northern states (even though Delaware is mostly below the Mason-Dixon line; the traditional northern border of the American South) and they're both from Eastern states ( even though Illinois is split by the line of the Mississippi River; the traditional western border of the American east).

Since this

I really thought he was gonna go for a woman, what kind of chess is he playing here

I'm voting for hillary!!

ME TOO!!

? What is ID

There aren't many GOP women with political experience to pick from and several have stated that they won't do it or have been very vocal against him. He can't pick Palin; she's a big reason Obama won in '08. She shores up the base of the opposition; they hate her and will turn out to vote against her. He can't pick a pundit like Ann Coulter, it would be too polarizing and he needs to shore up the political experience weakness in his candidacy.

Are you fucking dumb? They do this to protect themselves from assassinations. If some fag shoots Trump, we're stuck with Christie, and no one wants him to run things.

This isn't a bug chaser faggot dating site. Shut the fuck up and get back to sucking dick, you queens.

He might as well be one with since his foreign policy matches up with theirs anyways.

Here's what's likely: he picks an establishment politician as the veep. He gets assassinated. The GOP will be involved in the shooting, but it will not make the news. It will live on forever in the world of conspiracy theory. The GOP has done this before. President McKinley ran afoul of the party bosses and got ded. They tried it with Regan, too; but Ronnie was too tough for 'em.

PRAISE KEK

Meme magic made Brexit happen.
Fuck off.

I warned yall

low IQ right wingers have been duped hard.

Vetting someone literally means nothing. They'll vet a dozen people to suggest for various political appointments, most of them will never get called.

>Humpty Dumpty had a great fall

Reminder that crispy kreme took a bullet for Trump during the conventions. He has a place, but VP is not that place.

>neocon
Also a man with no self control

Bill looks so young and healthy

Like he's rejuvenated from post-presidency stress

Now he's :(

It will be based Michael Scheuer.

I have seen the glory of QEK

traps are gay
3d is not pd
Trump landslide

Truth

Newt Gingrich is going to picked as VP and complete his life's work of destroying the Clinton political machine. It has been foretold.

the only good choices are Jon huntsman, general Mattis, or condoleeza rice

I still think it'll be Jeff Sessions

>QEK
>hates delicious traps
>likes 3dpd
You aren't fooling anybody jew

This. Christie would be a shot in the foot. Dems could literally just paint his campaign as representing the tristate area, still win NY anyway because of the all the spics and niggers, and sway a lot of sheeple in the midwest who don't want a city slicker president.

He's in kind of a bind on VP now. If he'd announced earlier he could have gone with anyone, but now that he's had the nom clinched for so long, it'd look a little weird to go with a mainline republican; his nomination was about as clear a rejection of mainline republicanism as you'll ever see. Similarly, going for a truly left-field, oddball candidate (Lewinsky, e.g.) could be spun as "more trump being trump" rather than savvy or presidential.

The conventional wisdom says he should look for someone young, well-spoken (in a conventional, "respectable" way), who at least appears to be more moderate than him (he's actually very moderate policy-wise, but his current image is "hurr durr hate mexico had muzzies"), and with some political experience to compensate for his own lack of it. He may take a pass on the "political experience" bit, because like I said, he's a protest vote.

Bernie would actually be a pretty good pickup for him if he could get loyalty out of the cuck; doesn't cover "young", but it hits a lot of other bases and reinforce the "protest vote" side of his candidacy. Honestly I could see someone like Ben Shapiro (I know, boo, hiss) being a good addition to his campaign. I know you guys hate him, but the man is extremely well-spoken in a way that well-educated moderate and even liberal whites can respect. He'd roll the fuck over someone like Tim Kaine in a debate.

Really, if trump could poach a democrat or one of the caucused independents, that'd be the best thing for him IMO. The #NeverTrump republicans aren't worth chasing after, they're never gonna come around in significant numbers. Our best bet is to grab the disenchanted dems.

(((samefag)))

Condi would be a brilliant pick but I remember reading somewhere that she wouldnt want it.

omg if the donald picked christie his chances just shot up from 5% to 20%.

>QEK
When did we start calling him this instead of Kek?

rand paul is gonna be the bick

>thinking it's actually Christie

Sessions will be the VP. Roger Stone already called it.

Please just fucking pick Jeff Sessions

Thats my same reaction gif if it turns out to be christie

undr8'd

Jim Webb for meme VP!

This may be true, but it won't matter after the vote is taken. I think he'll win even if he tries to throw it. That's how much people hate her.

Oh yeah, I forgot the best part about Bernie: you convince all the Bernie Bros to vote for Trump by telling them that when Trump is assassinated, Bernie becomes president, and then there's a mass genocide of cucks as they each try and fail to assassinate the president of the fucking united states.

Bernie won't do it. He won't do it for Clinton. He wants to go back to the Senate and spend the political capital he gained in the campaign. Scott Walker could do it; he's younger, has executive political experience, is a former party darling, and isn't a Bush family sycophant. He meets the geography test (Western), but he'll turn off Dems (they hate him).

That could be, but his name doesn't have enough political "pop" to be a game changer.

PRAISE HIM

What's it with chokers that get me immediately hard?

When he revealed that name to us

They are hot.

You fucking retard look at CNN's "unnamed source", if anything this is probably someone from Donald Trump's campaign posing as someone with secret information that is handing this information to CNN to see how the public would react to his pick. If it turns out the public doesn't like Chris Christie then he moves on. You'll probably hear more of this unnamed source giving "insider information" of his picks to CNN or other news outlets in the future.

Do you think 5 years ago people would have believed by 2016 memes would become a full blown religion?

this!

PRAISE HIS MEME