Thanks Pats bros, my niggas

thanks Pats bros, my niggas

Absolutely based bombston

Are they gonna franchise him or give him a deal?

he's the future of the 9ers

RIP garop the wop

he’s the most handsome boy in all of football

What the fuck. WHAT THE FUCK. What is Bill thinking, one second round pick?!? Something ain't right.

Maybe he's convinced Brady is more than good to go for another 5 years and is getting a quality pick out of it now

Garop obviously just isn't that good.

Pats wouldn't get rid of him if he was.

And within 8 weeks we have found out that Lynch is in fact not another Elway. He's just another retard shitter

But there is no backup plan, no backup qb has any experience with the Pats system, how can any qb be expected to develop

Hoyer will be coming back.

I thought they were prepping him for Brady's replacement

Hoyer was never the answer to any team, he's been passed more than my ex, he's a over payed bum like Cuttler

we did it

I agree but he's already played here.

If Garopolo sucks next year, yes. For now we ride CJ 'sunshine' Beathard in to the irrelevant season.

>high 2nd round pick for an 8 game rental
notsureilike.jpg

this. giving up a high second round pick to audition a qb? this season is a lost cause. they could just sign him next season and keep the pick.

who else /8-8/ here?

Thanks for tanking and giving up a huge draft pick

Enjoy your bench warmer

I'm cool with it. We still got a first round a second round and two third round picks. 4 picks in the top three rounds ain't too shabby.

except it's a total waste of a good pick. how can you be cool with it?

Why would he go to the Niners, though?

Garop the Wop would have had a pick of the litter. A 2nd round pick is nothing for a QB in today's league.

Brady is pliable, they are in talks to have him start the next 3 years, minimum, to give him a clean 20 years with the franchise. Even if he loses quality his legacy will keep being padded which is ultimately a good thing for the franchise.

So the decision is either keep Jimmy benched another 3 years, which will be 7 years total, or trade him for a high pick and develop someone else in 2-3 years

They made the right decision

niners can pay him top dollar if that's who they really want

they didn't get him for a 2nd round pick they get a maximum of 8 games in a wasted season, essentially they traded their pick for literally nothing.

OH SHIT NIGGERS THE NANERS ARE BACK

Statistically a 2nd round pick is 50/50 to start. If you think that garoppolo has a 60 percent chance of being your starter then you're making the right move odds wise. And desu nobody is going to

>essentially they traded their pick for literally nothing

Basically, and Bill knew this

>what is a franchise tag
We traded a second pick to test drive the Italian Stallion before getting first dibs on offering him that fat juicy uncut Italian contract

Should have tanked for Barkley, then signed Cousins

They can still do that, you know.

Garappolo is good enough to win at least one game for the Niners. The Browns won't win any, so they'll have #1 overall.

>implying HUEHUE Jackson wont draft rosen

They can franchise him, just as the Pats were going to do.

They get an 8-game look, can control him for 2 years, and are first in line to sign.

Offering him a max contract as a free-agent can 1) not work, better teams than 0-8 need a QB, and 2) paying top dollar for an unproven commodity.

He looks good, but paying a mid 30s selection for his rights isn't bad.

not being able to get a deal done and slapping a franchise tag on them is a bitch move that pisses players off.

Check'd

Looks good.

but you can have the 2nd round pick and garoppolo. are the 49ers so inept that they must see him play on their team first before offering him money? don't their talent scouts know talent?

I can explain it if you want

there's nothing to explain. they gave away a second round pick with the desperate fallback crutch of "we'll franchise him if we have to!! xD". pathetic

His value will only go up on the free market and there's no guarantee that he'll sign or if he does that he's the guy. Then you'd be stuck with an overpaid contract for a QB not starting or not on your team. This is savvy as fuck, you're overvaluing a 2nd round draft pick.

Lmaoing at all these people not realizing both bill and shanny are trying to play 5d chess with each other. Bill is throwing the wop to a team that will probably use him to see how he competes as a starter. The niners will tag him this year and them trade him to the Browns or some other QB hungry team before next seasons deadline for a kings ransom. That team will either have to sign him, tag him, or cut him loose. If he gets cut loose pats probably pick him back up for pennies on the dollar.

>His value will only go up on the free market
no it won't he's going to get paid a lot next season no matter what happened
>no guarantee that he'll sign or if he does that he's the guy
that's where having more money to offer him than any other team in the nfl helps.
>This is savvy as fuck, you're overvaluing a 2nd round draft pick
lmao no it isn't. they have to give away practically a 1st round pick because they have no clue how to evaluate talent properly. you honestly think belichick just gave away the next tom brady for a 2nd rd pick? ahahahhahhahahahaah

>be 49ers fan
>finally accept that my team will never draft a franchise QB
>resigned to the sad life of a Browns fan

Bill is retiring when Brady does, so he’s making sure to crash the franchise after he’s gone so the next scrub head coach can get a few top 3 picks to try and find another QB.

No good coach will take the job replacing B.B. You never wanna follow up an all time great. There will be a decent period of fallow years for the Pats, and they’ll be in rebuilding mode until the sign a QB.

Garoppolo is shit.

#10 has been taken already, he choosed #12