Retire God Bless America

nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/major-league-baseball-permanently-retire-god-bless-america-article-1.2693228?utm_content=buffer49e0b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

>Jew calls for the song to be retired because it "it embodies the best of our country and also the worst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CKIubg2_8jY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey look it's Mr. "Temporary PTSD."

Can't handle us during our worst, they don't deserve us during our best. Also tanks in 30 minutes.

funny in "shit" german kunt means de-balled. too bad his name wasn't kuntzmann

Gushing Kunts,man

You play this AND the anthem?

Because we don't hate ourselves, nip.

>(((Kuntzmann)))

>(((Gersh)))(((Kuntzman)))
>((((New York)))(((Daily News)))
6,000,000/6,000,000 post goy

Replace it with what? America Akbar?

>And more than 88% of atheists dislike the song, Kaskowitz found. (Quick aside: We atheists also hate having “In God we Trust” on the currency and in the courtrooms of a country whose Constitution bars the “establishment of religion” — but that’s a fight for another day.)

I can't roll my eyes any harder

It's 6 gorillion you racist!

(((KUNTZMAN)))

Cunts man kik3berg

>Kuntzman
When is Sup Forums ever not right?

>making everyone stand and sing instead of enjoying baseball means we love ourselves

Sure it does.

The Sunday "tradition" of God Bless America during the 7th inning stretch has only been around since 9/11. I thought it was stupid for years but this whiny kike and his bitchy thoughtpiece changed my mind. I hope they play it during every game break whenever this jew is in the stands.

Butthurt PTSD'd Kike detected.

Alright this part was funny

>Twenty years later, as the world prepared for war, Kate Smith asked Berlin for a patriotic song for her radio show. He pulled out “God Bless America” and changed one lame line — “the gold fields up in Nome” — to an even lamer line — “oceans white with foam.”

>The song still embodies great things about America, but also our worst things: self-righteousness, forced piety, earnest self-reverence, foam.

THE MAN OF CUNTS

>We atheists
>we

FUCK OFF

>kuntzman

This is the same guy that said that firing an AR-15 gave him temporary ptsd.
youtu.be/CKIubg2_8jY

Im getting fed up with these kikes

Don't worry (((KUNTZMAN))) soon you will be on your knees scrubbing Citi field with a toothbrush.

>yfw

America the Beautiful should be our national anthem over the Star Spangled Banner IMO.

Stop those kikes, Ben.

Holy shit I'm a faggot for posting an old neck beard pick of myself but dude's damn near my doppelganger.

>>Jew calls for the song to be retired that was written by a Jew

Weev?

Isn't that the same guy that 'had PTSD' from firing an AR-15 and said he'd rather be feminine?

Go play a part in a Cohen brothers movie, you character actor looking ass

you'd be better off bald rather than clinging on to that hairline

keep the beard