Can we make it happen, lads?

Can we make it happen, lads?cfmo.org/2016/06/our-letter-to-uk-members-of-parliament.html

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaners#Genealogy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sign up m8s, we just broke through 155k change.org/p/parliament-of-the-united-kingdom-parliament-of-australia-parliament-of-canada-parliament-of-new-zealand-advocate-and-introduce-legislation-promoting-the-free-movement-of-citizens-between-the-uk-canada-australia-and-new-zealand

y u h8 burgers doe?

I don't understand why any of these countries would willingly sign up for this when that means everyone must share the mudslimes and I'm sure politicians will push for this as well.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

You really don't want us in on this, I'm not going to lie to you guys

It's better this way user.

No
Canada and Australia already have too many Muslims they don't need any more

>wanting all the mexicans and mudshits Canada is begging for

You know, this is actually pretty good. But how are we going to allow free movement between the countries? The costs would be massive and you'd have butthurt South Africans wanting in.

Fuck unions, ey?
Lets create a union!

>pathetic

US passport is basically freedom of movement anyway

Can we strike Cuckanada off the list?

ill sign it if we fuck the dirty sheep shaggers in nz off.

Both nations are cucks to the English for all time thanks to the crown so they're just bending over and taking it from behind like their forefathers

Yeah this. Canada is a hyper leftist United States. You might as well invite us too. At least you'll get some conservatives in your free movement. (Not that many Americans would move anyway).

NO.

>Canada is taking in a bunch of Rapefugees.
>The UK is already full of fucking moose-limbs.

We don't want your fucking syrians, or pakis or feminists coming here.

WE ARE FUCKING FULL.

Canada NEEDS Australians..... MILLIONS of them.

Hey, don't count us out. We are in the commonwealth too.

They would take a plane... And not need a work visa, etc.

I always wanted to go to the Australia coast and surf

Sorry m8, white countries only.

>You know, this is actually pretty good. But how are we going to allow free movement between the countries? The costs would be massive and you'd have butthurt South Africans wanting in.

Kek what

Freedom of movement doesn't mean the gov pays for you're plane ticket, it just means if you have a certain passport you can go and work and stay without going through any immigration protocol or waiting in line

Isnt canada getting all the refugees? Wouldnt that just mean they get another point of entry into all the other affiliated countries?

Dont get me wrong I know a lot of cool canadians, but they are not as politically aligned as the other countries, even Australia. It will invoke more chaos and just be a messy job in transporting people frequently with possibly enormous costs.

We don't mind unions; just not unions with SOME countries which keep inviting millions of muslim rapists in.

Isn't the point of Brexit the opposite of this? There's no telling what kind of cucked immigration scheme the leafs will come up with.

> transporting people

We're not going to transport people, we did that before and it didn't work out so well.

People can go if they want, but they're paying for it themselves this time.

Why do you want a union with us then?

NO CUNT WE ARE FUCKING FULL

SICK OF FUCKING KIWIS COMING HERE AND STEALING OUR JOBS

SICK OF POMS COMING HERE AND STEALING OUR SUNSHINE

SICK OF YANKS COMING HERE AND STEALING OUR WOMEN

SICK OF ABOS STEALING EVERYTHING

PISS OFF CUNTS AND NEVER COME BACK

No m8, we can have free movement of normal people without a political union rather than free movement of slavs and muslims with a political union.

UK AUS NZ ONLY.

Canada is now a leftist and mudslime containment zone.

We'll accept heavily screened red pilled Canadians in exchange for our Muslims and rapefugees.

Fucking New Zealand.

>Canada
>Letting all the US illegals in
>Freedom of movement from Canada to Europe, Oceania
Well now, let's think...

Lel sounds fair

Hey, free movement should include all the commonwealth countries.

>free movement

literally thousands of miles apart.

What is not going to happen for 200?

Only English-speaking countries with a national average IQ of at least 97 allowed m80

So?

>so

you gotta cross a fucking ocean.

not really free or worth it IMO

You don't see it do you? The Brexit was all part of their plan so that the commonwealth can be reborn as the North American Union comes into effect essentially allowing Brits into it, then they'll rejoin the EU and all the white countries will be under one government letting all the shit skins in.

Be 'free' we mean 'unencumbered by the state'; without the need for a visa, a work permit, a green card or special permission.

We don't mean 'costless'.

No please, we already have enough of those mother fuckers in the BC Ski resort towns, pretty much 50% of Whistler is fucking STRAYA at this point

>Canada

No

Nigger in 1899 we were full blown Anglo-Saxon imperialists. There were fucking heavy taxes on ships coming into NZ with too many chinamen on board and even german immigrants were heavily protested against and pretty much purged from the country during the great war

I bet this comic is staight out of reddit made by some second generation immigrant in auckland with no knowledge of nz history and is completely brainwashed by the neoliberal globalist scum who took over the country in the eighties

>“A country of inveterate, backwoods, thick-headed, egotistical philistines, who have brought their “civilisation” with them from England and keep it to themselves like a dog in a manger.”
Lenin on New Zealand

I miss the Commonwealth but I think this could easily bite us in the arse later on, especially since Canada seems worse and worse every time I bother to look at it. NZ is a cool guy though.

Don't forget about us ;_;

Noice.

white fellas only

>implying that's not the code I live by

>basically freedom of movement
You are taking the piss, mate. Don't worry, looks like you'll understand what freedom of movement means soon enough, my poor friend.

Canada just opened their borders with Mexico. Free movement with Canada means free movement with Mexico.

Sorry about that whole killing your women and children in concentration camps thing.

English already have free passage to NZ

In fact English policemen can join the NZ policeforce with only 2weeks additional t"raining"

They deserved it tbf.

Free movement between them in theory means there isn't much justification for importing people from the third world.

I don't know if it's a good idea with the current levels of cuckoldry going on in Canada though.

> India
> Pakistan
> African countries

BRUH

>Check his flag
>Malaysia

Fucking Muslim trying to get free movement into Australia.

No. Fucking. Thanks.

Are you out of your fucking mind?

The UK has already been fucked by immigration, large parts of Bear-land, too, leave NZ and Straya the fuck out of your bullshit!

I wouldn't mind a couple of the better Caribbean nations and Singapore but the rest can get fucked.

We don't need any more sub human Malaysians following our women home and shitting in their gardens in attempt to bewitch them

Boers can come, afrikaners can come, the rest have got to fuck off m8

Came here to say this
You can keep your Muslims, England

This looks really cool, considering that you impede the presence of refugees in mass and alikes.

Sorry m8. If we let you in we'd have to take all your wogs too, and we can't have that.

We're going to deport them to Scotland once it goes independent m8 dw

Why the fuck would we want that?

Do you have any idea how many koranimals are being brought in by the leaf's cuck prime minister?

Bogan land has their problems too, but they're just becoming awash with nips now.

>LEL AM SO BREXIT INDEPENDENT
>may i make a union with other countries plssss

boers aren't white anyway
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afrikaners#Genealogy

I imagine waking up in an almost entirely white london, next to my smoking quebecois wife, me a full blooded southerner with entirely english and scottish ancestry, walking through a stately park surrounded by rugged canucks and cultured kiwis, characterful aussies and englishmen that had been lured back to the city after the commonwealth immigration washed the pakistanis and nigerians out. Recently the Prime Minister the Lord Jacob Reese Moog has ordered all white south africans be repatriated back to europe, and the streets are teeming with the exotic but still white descendants of the only successful society in the history of sub saharan africa. I watch the setting sun go down on the pastoral glowing fields as my Airedale terriers chase my children into the hazy distance.

>leave one free movement region
>join another within a month

They don't want a union just open borders with far flung countries with the same language/culture/head of state

>leaves EU cuz had to take 2k refugees
>wants to create a union for free migration with cucknations like Canada, who hand out citizenship for muzzies for free

why are you doing this to yourself?

water under the bridge m8

not an argument

okay mr. 62%

Not a union. A FTA with free movement of labour so anglos can move between anglo countries and prove the benefits of immigration without importing Muslims en mass and fucking up our countries. No supernational organisation infringing sovereignty.

I imagine waking up in an almost entirely white london, next to my smoking quebecois wife, me a full blooded southerner with entirely english and scottish ancestry, walking through a stately park surrounded by rugged canucks and cultured kiwis, characterful aussies and englishmen that had been lured back to the city after the commonwealth immigration washed the pakistanis and nigerians out. Recently the Prime Minister the Lord Jacob Reese Moog has ordered all white south africans be repatriated back to europe, and the streets are teeming with the exotic but still white descendants of the only successful society in the history of sub saharan africa. I watch the setting sun go down on the pastoral glowing fields as my Airedale terriers chase my children into the hazy distance.

Building strong trade agreements between our commonwealth friends is the most important focus. Trade deals which weren't possible under the EU membership

Free movement of people is a retarded concept regardless of whoever the countries concerned may be.

This petition is garbage and you should be ashamed OP

NO DON'T FUCKING DO THIS. BRITAIN IS FULL OF NOGS AND SANDNIGGERS.

Sorry friendo you must be at least 75% white to qualify.

This sounds good at first, but these types of unions just further the spread of globalism, immigration, and corruption.

NZ is 74 percent

Sounds like they're out then.

The problem with this is one country lets in arabs and then everyone is stuck with them.

It gives jews four times the attack surface.

How white are you?

RARE
A
R
E

We weren't part of the commonwealth. If you had actual skills to offer you could just migrate normally you disgusting Britaboo.

Good on you Brits, a return to the commonwealth as a more united political entity seems like it would allow your country economic benefits without sacrificing your economy like the EU did.

Anyone who wants this is a fool

Canada is now, in the current year of 2016, less than 75% "white", but you should feel good about this, 'Diversity is Canada's Strength' is the new slogan that Prime Minister Trudeau used often on his way to being elected

FYI, this year, we're getting the hightest number of immigrants in over 100 years @ 305,000 immigrants + 55,000 'refugees' - This number will increase each year for the next few terms until the Liberals get outed.

However, in 10 years, by 2026, Canada will be around 62% "white" based on current trends of immigration and birthrates of 'minority nationalities'

Enjoy watching a country circle the drain, it's what happens when a country elects another marxist Turdeau2.0

Fuck that not after canada and uk opened the flood gates to niggers and muslims.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL.

NO FUCK OFF I DON'T WANT ANY MORE CANADIANS

>state religion: Islam
They don't want you.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>cultured kiwis
got news for you senpai

yea, free movement from canada, that way you'll get flooded by ACTUAL asians (chinks) instead of """"""""asians""""""""

Fuck I have to give my house address wtf.

Hey matey, Canada has millions of """""""""""""""""asians"""""""""""" as well as millions of ACTUAL asians (chinks)

Sounds good.

How can the rest of the world even compete?

Are you saying New Zealanders are more savage than Niggerians or Pakistanis?

revolutionary war. You're the black sheep, but we still love you.

PLEASE MOVE TO CANADA WE NEED MORE WHITE PEOPLE