twitter.com/mariasharapova/status/925232634807992320
youtube.com/watch?v=6rDWXlSoF28
youtube.com/watch?v=pSoi4nTESU0
youtube.com/watch?v=kVmECoEOu4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for caro :3

best girl

2nd for masha

I think b0t is a fun guy based on the coaching-like vids on you tube. Unlike kyrgoat, what a baby

whos that numale shes hanging out with ? of course she hangs out with nu-males..... how predictable

does she even have any redeeming qualities? her aircraftcarrier-sized forehead isnt a redeeming quality btw

>aircraftcarrier-sized forehead

can manlets be good at tennis still?

just rubbed olive oil all over my torso like I'm ulysses after washing up in levant and getting scrubbed by a phoenician slut

can only describe the feeling as "lush"

Diego is still pretty based desu

Good post
Bad post bad opinions

Lineup for tomorrow

>spain loses every match to france

shit man if PCB loses to Mahuehuehue he's potentially dropping his spot in London

>no anna smolina gf

lewd caro > smol

>shartovalov lost
Sad!
best oh pee in months tbqh

>you will never be dunked on by maria sharapova

why even live ?

why have i never heard carina withoeft speak ?

aww, thanks user, it means a lot to me

Do you think Kevin Hart could beat her in a 1-on-1 pickup game

xisca obviously

Thanks, mate. I didn't know that jt is polish diaspora lol. On the other hand it explains his seething hate towards Kirbe kek

I did search for 'pic of my gf' but google told my no results found.:(

I'm not jt but I don't like Kerber either (unless we're just going with the meme that all Americans are jt)
also lol at no results found
also also why haven't you posted 10/31's schedule yet germanon

michael what r u gunna be for halloweiner?

high on dope :(

^sad!

08:30 CoCo - Peng

Chinese Number One and World No. 27 Shuai Peng is given a Wild Card entry here. 2016 Wild Card entrant Shuai Zhang won her two group stage matches before losing out to the eventual winner Kvitova in the semi-finals while the 2015 wild card entrant Saisai Zheng had a torrid time in Zhuhai as she failed to win any of her group stage matches.
2017 has been a roller coaster year for Shuai Peng. In a year where she had three retirements (back, right leg and right knee) she also won WTA Nanchang title, reached the finals at WTA Taipei, Challenger Zhengzhou, reached the semi-finals at WTA Strasbourg & WTA Tianjin and had a good run of games at Indian Wells & New haven. Peng has won 41 games this year (41/23), the last time she won more than 40 games was in 2011 (53/21).
Vandeweghe has made huge strides in 2017, big performances in big events helped the American No. 2 reach her career best ranking in October 2017 (#12). Vandeweghe finished 2016 at No. 37 in the WTA Rankings.
Coco Vandeweghe started the season in a brilliant way by winning the Hopman Cup Women’s Singles final against Mladenovic (France beat USA 2-1), then she beat the likes of Kerber and Muguruza before reaching Australian Open SFs (lost to Venus Williams). Vandeweghe also reached Wimbledon QFs, WTA Stanford final and US Open SFs. Though she has reached the latter stages of a handful of big events, she looks more likely to finish the year without a title. Vandeweghe is yet to win a title since WTA Hertogenbosch 2016.
Home support and Vandeweghe’s recent injury at WTA Beijing (back injury) should boost Peng’s chances going into this contest. Otherwise, it should be a straight-forward win the US #2 considering how fast the surface played in the previous editions and how much she likes playing on faster courts.

10:00 Goerges - Rybarikova

Based on the W/L record, Goerges is having her best season since 2007 (54/23). The newly crowned German No. 1 has won 46 matches this year losing 23. Indoor hard courts have been the most productive surface for Goerges this season (10/2). Two of her defeats were against Strycova and Babos.
Before October 2017, Goerges’ last title win was at WTA Stuttgart in 2011. She lost twice in the semi-finals at WTA Auckland and WTA Budapest, the German then managed to break her semi-final jinx in Mallorca, Bucharest and Washington only to finish as the runner-up. Her tears during the hawk-eye that confirmed her ace in the championship point at WTA Moscow explains her long wait for the elusive title and how much of hard work were going behind the scenes.
Rybarikova has never been a Top 30 player in her entire career. Her fine form during the grass court swing coupled with a handful of appearances in the latter stages of other WTA events helped Rybarikova achieve her career best ranking (22) in October 2017. The Slovakian has won four ITF titles this year and is having the best season of her career since 2007.
Rybarikova retired at WTA Beijing citing a stomach problem, finished as runner-up at WTA Linz the following week though she did not look 100% fit. Her most recent appearance was in Moscow where she beat an exhausted Sharapova in the first round before retiring against Cornet (1-6 ret) in the second round.
There is a big question mark around Goerges’ motivation after breaking her six-year wait for the title, if she is motivated and produces the kind of tennis she’s been producing lately, it should be an easy win for the German.
Both of these players likes playing on fast paced courts. Rybarikova leads the H2H 1-0, the Slovakian won their only meeting in Cincinnati 2013 (6-2 4-6 6-4), she also won her recent three matches against the German opponents (Witthoeft, Petkovic x2).

12:00 Pavlyuchenkova - Kerber

If you draw a line depicting the form of these two players since January 2017, Kerber's graph will be going down while the Russian's graph will be rising. Kerber will be desperate to put an end to her slump in form and it's vital for her to end the season on a positive note. The German has lost her Number #1 ranking, failed to defend any of the three titles that she won in 2016 and even she lost the German #1 crown to Goerges recently.
Kerber played the WTA Finals event in 2016 and 2015, finished as runner-up to Cibulkova in Singapore last year. That was not even the highlight of her 2016 as she won two majors last year (Aus Open and US Open) before ending the season as year-end Number One.
The German seems to have lost the hunger this year after enjoying huge success in 2016, she is yet to win a title this year and has won just 29 matches all year. This is her worst season since 2004 based on the W/L ratio (29/22). She can still improve that with a couple of wins here in Zhuhai.
Pavlyuchenko has won three titles in 2017 (Monterrey, Rabat & Hong Kong), only Svitolina has managed to win more than three titles this season (5). The Russian has managed to win 8 of her last 14 matches including winning WTA Hong Kong title and reaching the WTA Tokyo final.
Both of these players have just played just once in indoor hard courts this year, Pavlyuchekova lost to Kastakina in straight sets while Kerber lost to Puig in straight sets. Kerber and Pavlyuchenkova have met 10 times in their career with each of them winning on five occasions. They even met twice in 2017 with the Russian winning in three sets at WTA Monterrey and Tokyo.
Odds on Kerber (1.83 and drifting) might look like a gift if the Kerber of old turns up on Tuesday. Otherwise, her poor season will get even worse.

Stream: youtube.com/watch?v=rP_dEXYq--M

>enter "coco peng" into the yt search bar
>there are five users named Coco Penfg
>three of them have their chink face as a profile pic
>mfw I have no face

>commentator calls CoCo a "real California gurl"

Is Vqndeweghe the sweatiest player on the wta?

Suppose they gave a WTA match and nobody watched.

CoCo mad. But not in a good way.

>chink people applauding at a double fault
>some even do at the first fault of the next point

Why do we let them slits even hold important tournaments?

>these near miss outs.

Coco comeback!

What an ace. Well done, CoCo.

it’s funny because she has more of a southern girl personality, especially being a trump supporter and all. literally looks straight from alabama

also just discovered this straight BOP. hope to hear this on the radio soon.. love this pop sound so much!!! also charli needs to drop some new shit asap

youtu.be/JC9FA8lZRy8

Looks like a Poppy ripoff tbqh

Is coco elite?

at first i disliked coco because of that webm of her making fun of Alona
now that they are on good terms, i like her. she's v based

yeah that was my first impression actually. i haven’t heard anything about this kim character until now... apparently she was born a he and garnerd international attention concerning the whole gender reassignment surgery or whatever, which is offputting to say the least.. idk if i can be a fan her hers now, although i do rate that song

still would t.bh

her and alona are friends now too so it’s okay

yeah
>based Romania

>a southern girl personality ... literally looks straight from alabama

h-hot

can someone webm this ? i just watched it 50 times.. it’s so CUTE

twitter.com/mariasharapova/status/925232634807992320

>the feistiness of CoCo Vandeway

damn this commetator being straight out mean.

Coco is actually sexy, tbqhwy.

She just won, lol. BASED COCO!

>coco cola
lel

BASED COCO!

Lads, I'm out for now. I'll be back again at based Pavlyuchenkova - Kerber.

>ivanovic was cute though as a fatty

requesting fatty ana pics

>missing /ourgirls/ Rybarikova and Goerges
Sad!

same. I'm afraid my test level will drop if I watch those STICCs

meh

I don't rate Coco

>rock climbing wall
Literally for what purpose?

Stream for the Rybarikova match: youtube.com/watch?v=6rDWXlSoF28

jt pls

awe thanks. i just like the way she runs to pick up the ball i think it’s cute

to climb ?

upper body strength training

>public holiday
>comfy masters from 11am
Thank you based Luther for your heresy.

are these courts slow? i didnt see much of the Coco match so can't really tell

Jule is getting shit done

yeah but Rybarikova looks like AIDS today. I honestly doubt that she's fit to play.

I would like to feed her soup and cuddle her

still looks seksy in that pink dress
russian tier

proxy off Dmitryi

Based Jule :)

I am NOT a pinko

post it. i love sticcs, especiallly slavic sticcs

>I am NOT a penko

maaaaate...

Fresh haircut

wew

Looks like a dude
Post jule

Magdalena is a good girl

>ywn suck Goerges saggy tits

Looking more like Carla Suarez Navarro each day

an actual competitive set of tennis. nice!

>when nico tries to be funny
Dude should stick to be a meme with a deanonymizing writing style

Goerges should really stop coming forward

it was working first set but Ryba has woken up now

wanted a 3rd desu, that was a good set
well done Jule

i know right ? that olive oil bit wasn’t funny in the least

he did the mash it was a graveyard smash

youtube.com/watch?v=pSoi4nTESU0
spooky

>Kerbs - Pavs

youtube.com/watch?v=kVmECoEOu4A

based Pavlyu!

does kerber have Jaundice?

JEZES! KERBE!

remember when kerbe was good ?

3-1.

GO ANASTASIA!

Not really.

;_;

How is kerber even ranked in the top 20? She's won like 5 matches this year lol

Also, she appears to be getting fat again so I wonder if this bodes well for her next jahr

She I forgot to put my German proxy on

it was a bright light during a dark time of the masha ban