Can we settle this once and for all?

Can we settle this once and for all?

Who was "worse" and why?

strawpoll.me/10635932

Is it even a question? It's like mistake a God with a Demon.

stalin wasn't even white

trick question?

Stalin was worse. The only reason Hitker gets more shit is because he killed Jews

Stalin also killed jews though

As a person with Natsoc-lite beliefs but also a long time fascination with USSR history, i may be well suited to answer this question. Depends what you mean by "worse".
Stalin, on the one hand, was the consummate sociopath. He was definitely "better" at being a dictator, obviously he ruled for much longer than based Adolf, and was able to keep his enemies in check both inside and outside. Of course, if you're asking who wrought the most carnage, the answer is def Uncle joe hands down, regardless of whether or not you believe in the holohoax. I think Adolf definitely got a bad rap, but there's no doubt that he had a great affection for the german people, culture etc. and was not purely for show. Stalin had no love for anyone on the planet, except maybe his daughter Svetlana when she was young.

Yeah but Hitler became the poster child for anti-semitism and evil incarnate simply because he killed jews

That's what i mean, no one ive talked to even knows stalin killed jews

Exactly. Not that I agree with Hitler, but I know a smear campaign when I see it

Yeah, he intermittently persecuted jews, most notably during the "jewish doctor" incident of the 30s i think. He also, ironically, saw them as corrupt "internationalists" who were rotting the USSR from the inside. Funny how certain things never change.

>Not that I agree with Hitler

Oh. faggot.

>Stalin is still seen as a dindu when he killed 3 times more than adolfo

> “In 1904 a group of comrades were out for a walk along a river swollen from spring rains. A calf, newborn, still doubtful on its legs, had somehow become stranded on an island in the middle of the river. One man, the Georgian Koba ripped off his shirt and swam across to the calf, He hauled himself out to stand beside it, waited for all the friends to watch, and then broke it legs.”

Whoa was worse, Trotsky or Strasser?

So then what do you think about the guy who shat on his plan?

Not saying I disagree either

Apparently, 30 million + dead russians and 3 millions dead ukrainians aren't worth 6 gorillion jews. The juden PR machine has been working in overdrive since the 60s to convince us that theirs is the one true tragedy.

>>Not that I agree with Hitler
>>>((()))

>Trusting a Sup Forums poll

Stalin was worse, and I'm not even a stormfag. Hitler's actions all made perfect sense given the geopolitical circumstances Germany was in, frankly it would've happened no matter who was in charge.

The more you look at the history of the period impartially the more obvious it becomes that WWII was inevitable. The Soviets wanted Europe and they very nearly got it. Hitler attempted to create a Germany strong enough to repel them, but he was unable to repel them, the British, and the Americans simultaneously.

I won't defend fascism and the camps, but on the big chessboard Hitler basically did nothing wrong.

An example that always struck me about Stalin's character: he sent the wives of two of his most loyal associates - Molotov and Poskrybychev - to the Gulag under trumped up charges of counterrevolutionary activity, and of course they had to keep working for him, with a smile at that. Poskrybychev's wife died in siberia if I recall. Some kind of sadistic loyalty test. Hitler would NEVER have done something like that.

>one man did nothing wrong
>the other was a communist faggot

Lenin was a commie though, stalin just used it to gain personal power

Is there really a difference though, in practice?

No not really, just that if he could he would have changed the ideology which he did just not drastically

Canadian threads are the worst

The results are in: Hitler was a good person

So nothing new