Haven't seen one of these in a while and I love attention so: Ask a Mexican American anything!

Haven't seen one of these in a while and I love attention so: Ask a Mexican American anything!

Estas prietito verdad?

If you identify as half american, expect to be treated like one.

When will you be going back?

estoy blanco como la nieve

im actually treated like a full white. no mercy, shit skins take advantage of me at work while i carry the place on my back, no scholarships from college etc.

never, i want to help make america great again! build that wall! no loser brown people in my country illegally!

De que parte de mexico eres o es tu familia?
A que te dedicas?
Eres soltero?

soy de michoacan, mis padres train papeles y reciente my madre se hiso ciudadana. estoy en el collegio para pharmacia traigo unos 4 anos que faltan. traigo 21 anos. si soy soltero y joto ;3

> Sup Forums tier shit

more like /soc/

soft tacos' you shit, i did'nt order hard tacos
>let me speak to your manager

I have a hispanic friend who is pretty big trump fan, how about u?

>>let me speak to your manager
Puto chicano

???
it would be easier if you just said "tortilla" when reffering to a soft taco.
let me teach you:
"tortilla de maiz" refers to the yellow corn tortillas
"tortilla de maiz blanco" refers to the white corn tortillas i think these have some flour mixed in im not sure how they get the white. they have a lighter texture and taste vs yellow corn tortillas.
"tortillas de harina" are the soft taco you might want to refer to when ordering a quesadilla. its really not hard.

>Y joto

Lol thats why you posted camilla you dipshit, isn't it?

i am a trump fan! its scary being a trump fan around here because i face so much criticism and rejection... every mexican here mindlessly eats up what the liberal hispanic media tells them without a second thought. jorge ramos is the biggest culprit. he just capitalizes on insecurities of mexican americans. i really hate him. he makes 78 million/ year and no one thinks theres anything wrong with that.

are you voting for trump

i dont get this meme

yes

not bad mexibro, Not bad at all

i can appreciate girls im not like other gays and i honestly just think its funny she has that thing sticking in between her boobs. still gay though.

if you want to ask me out just do it ill help u get papers

easier for someone unwilling to assimailate, you don't like this country, it's language, and/or it's religion, then go back to the shit hole you came from.

thats not what i was implying friend. you are ordering mexican food after all. the words are there for you to use, im just recommending using my method because it was made for the type of food you are ordering. in other words: it just works better. tacos are not a national food in the USA. and thats ok.

eres un traidor, ojala mueras de inadicion

porque so traidador? porque large mi pais? odio todo de mi pais lo uniquo que me voy a llevar es la comida y el lenguaje. el resto de la cultura que se valle a la verga. yo no soy el traidador. mexico me traiziono a mi.

What the fuck is a mexican american?

i was'nt ordering food in real life, anyone in food service deserves the same respect you'd expect from literally anyone that feeds you, i was being ironic as is encouraged on this board

Oh yeah, i'm voting for hillary

me too!!!

ni siquiera hablas bien mi idioma, es mejor que lo olvides

of mexican heritage, but living in the americas. the individual can choose to : reflect 100% mexican heritage, 100 % american culture, or 50% of each.

yo no me voy a sentir mal. ya se que medio de tu pais ni sabe escribir espanol.

>all these grammar mistakes
yikes

im aware im making the grammar mistakes as i type. i just think its more important to send my message out. sometimes i just value practicality over regurgitative intelligence

CHI

>Mexican
>American flag
Lmao

that flag is not gonna stop people from calling me mexican

vente para aca que andas haciendo alla traidor tenemos que hacer mexico great again

no quiero. nomas traigo memorias malas de mexico de cuando visitamos cada diciembre. la gente prieta me molesta. son animales.

Are mexicans the shit skin inflitrators of the US? Just without islam?

STOP SAYING IM RUSSIAN OR GERMAN YOU FAGGOTS. DON'T YOU KNOW GEOGRAPHY?
T. Annoyed Romanian immigrant

bueno como tu quieras pero ya no vengas para aca porke cada vez caes mas mal. pocho

do they infiltrate the USA like muslims infiltrate Europe? yes. Do they have the same impact on the state? no. mexicans are just more likely to be on welfare and work dead end jobs. muslims are more likely to commit crime. both can be heartless cultures.

pica tu poso

If you are a US citizen, we do not recognize your other citizenship. Call yourself an American. If you aren't a citizen, but are here legally, welcome friend. If you are here illegal, get the fuck out.

All I know from Mexico is the food my mom cooked. Never bothered to learn anything. What I do know is probably not the norm because my parents came from some ranch town in Durango that has about a hundred residents. So whatever knowledge I get about Mexican culture can't be applied to larger cities or other states.

>sometimes i just value practicality over regurgitative intelligence

You think writing like a man with basic education is regurgitative intelligence?

Get out, take your shitty thread, lack of identity, and end yourself after you vote for Trump, for that will be the last useful thing to come out of your disgraceful existence.
No wonder cumskins hate us, you're the sample they got.

im so sorry maybe you should go visit mexico

I have family that are teachers in Mexico. They told me that these people are paid by the government to false flag, and that no one in the teacher's union was responsible

Also heard that the teachers somehow blocked the freeways, so now there's low supplies in the city

Seems like a pretty big deal

Have you heard any of this?

yes because i believe someone can still have a good idea and write it out subpar. it doesnt mean the idea isnt good. it just means you think theres a bigger issue going on than the main issue. you can go ahead and live inside your little structured world, but when shit doesn't go by the book, you only have instinct.

the news stopped talking about this after orlando incident. it just also means nothing notable has happened with the teachers recently. why are they false flagging again? i forgot what they are fighting for desu.

Porque dejan Musulmanes vivir en La Madre Patria? Santiago Matamoros estubiera desepcionado.