/seriea/ in europe

Sporting - Juventus prematch thread.
What do you predict lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

calciomercato.com/en/news/roma-fans-attack-chelsea-supporters-in-pub-brawl-in-rome-70895
goal.com/it/notizie/allegri-assegna-i-nuovi-ruoli-alla-juventus-mandzukic/1swoyouabgxi51c7oue71bbfp7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pepper your angus for europa league, Jj

>Fatnic

Whose face is that on Bentancur's body?

Must be Sturato

sexy football player's

The Old Lady turns 120 tomorrow

worm op for me, Stororo

calciomercato.com/en/news/roma-fans-attack-chelsea-supporters-in-pub-brawl-in-rome-70895

Are we ready for Roma's traditional 7-1 in the CL?

Pjanic looking about as fit as a your contractor/carpenter mate who drinks on weekdays and smokes daily.

>the 3 (TREE) best defenders are out
>the best player is out too
>only have shit to replace them

This is not looking great, lads.
Need a lot of (you)s with laughing smug Allegri tactical genius pics.

its very plausible that that is literally in his genes

>Mathieu out
>not looking great

Is his gf asian?

Her name is Josefa. Probably southern Italian.

Just checked. She’s from Nice.

Sporting 2 - 1 Juventus

>Cuadrado at RB
>Mandzukic - Quadrato up front again

Biglia is ded

it was pretty clear to all of us since at least a couple of games

I think Juventus somehow has managed to punch above its weight over the past 2-3 seasons.

Mathieu has been our best player this year behind William. Not counting Patrício tho.

Hate to say it, but they have the right mentality to facilitate them punching above their weight

From last night's match

Favorable draws helped too

First he was tired-ded, now he is injury-ded tho

>sell buffon because Milan-Juve
>buy handa becaus Hellas
>5

Rape

Hope Braga also rapes them

He's a yugo with talent for the game, they usually turn out that way

monthly reminder

>no Mario

That is clearly a mistake, for sure he played

And I can see Cancelo's development is working as expected

Mario made a mistake in joining Inter. André did an even bigger mistake in going to AC. Lots of Chinese money doesn't help for the development of a young player. Serie A is nothing like what it used to be, or claims to be.

I'd still only have sex with Claudio though

Not him but Mário has only himself to blame, if he actually put the ball on the net he's be on the starting 11. And I say this with pity since he's one of my favorite players in recent years.
Still, I don't think Inter has anyone better than him at organizing the game and keeping the ball with quality.

he's bound to get some playing time unless we buy Vidal or someone like that

I wish Napoli could spend 35M on a midfielder and then keep them on the bench like Inter do

To be honest, so far he's proved to be a decent player and nothing more, even while at Sporting. With all the quality wingers available these days, I don't foresee a bright for him with the national team either.

how much did they spend on Mertens' premacrocked backup?

Yeah, but he's been hit or miss.
I remember a game where he played very well, Inter was 2-0 up until 70min the he got subbed and Inter draw because they barely could hold the ball up front without him.
A week ago he came in on the 2nd half and didn't play well at all, just meh.
I don't get it, he was super consistent here.

I don't agree, there's much more to a footballer than just flashy plays. The way he used to "see" everyone around him, finding them spaces and pass lines or holding the ball to allow his team mates to position themselves is rare. With our coach you really needed to be on top of your game in all aspects, especially in covering pass lines and helping others. He was a joy to watch every other week. He hasn't have a great future in NT because we play "defend and then pass to CR", there is no continuity in plays.

Hey Juvebros, how's Douglas Costa been?

Coutinho tier? Willian Tier? Gabriel Jesus Tier? Firmino tier?

I made a chubby pizza for higuain if he scores 2.

Eh, it looks better than last time, I'll give you that

aaaay
Friendly reminder that Milkman was supposed to be the new Higuain

Pretty shit
>This player just moved to Inter and he used to be so good, why isn't he performng?!?!
Gee, I don't know, maybe because Inter literally ruins at least two players careers every season

JM had the bad luck of the coach who wanted him got sacked shortly after. But he's a smart guy, I hope he can turn the tide on his favor in time.

t-thanks

i think problem is he isnt suited to spallettis trequartista role. if a winger dies he might get a chance there. he is ok but needs to up his game for serie a level consistently.

Remember when Salas refused Sporting and Ronaldo couldn't come to Juve? Good ol' times

He's good, he had a shit start then he started being decisive with some good assists
His first goal would have been decisive if dabala didn't choke the penalty

Someone needs to make a "Tuttosport bullshit rumours" juve all-stars lineup for shit 'n giggles

>France football

Pobba out and JEWguain in for 0 money

Waiting for JEWbala to be sold

Actually JEWventus is amassing the shekel, not the other way around

this autist just won't leave

>sfinteristi's reading comprehension

>No Coentrao
>No Mathieu
>No William

We're fucked desu. Only way to come away with some points is if the offense performs. Have you bet on more than 2.5 goals? You should.

goal.com/it/notizie/allegri-assegna-i-nuovi-ruoli-alla-juventus-mandzukic/1swoyouabgxi51c7oue71bbfp7
>Mandzukic: "Può fare il difensore centrale, secondo me potrebbe fare bene anche la mezzala.
>"Il portiere lo fa bene Sturaro, Sturaro fa bene il portiere, potrebbe essere una soluzione.

>Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly demanded Gonzalo Higuain's departure from Real Madrid. The Portugal international, it is claimed, grew unhappy with the Argentine striker's inability to pass him the ball and told Florentino Perez that he wanted him out of the Bernabeu, which paved the way for the forward to join Napoli. (La Gazzetta dello Sport)

Rate it lads

it's raw

looks pretyt good

Looks completely unseasoned

Autistic Interisti spotted.

>depending on Coentrão
>in 2017

who /barcellona pozzo di gotto/ here?

Do you rate Gorgonzola Higuain?

So basically buffone is dead and today's match will out him as a dead former player.

Will Pinsoglio be sent in?

Juventus XI: Buffon; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Sporting CP: Patrício; Ristovski, Coates, André Pinto, Jonathan; Battaglia, Bruno César, Gelson, Acuña, Fernandes; Bas Dost

Juventus: Buffon; De Sciglio, Barzagli, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Pjanic, Khedira; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

>barzagli
We lost. Bruno Fernandes will give him a heart attack

Roma: Alisson; Florenzi, Fazio, Jesus, Kolarov; Nainggolan, De Rossi, Strootman; El Shaarawy, Dzeko, Perotti;

Chelsea: Courtois; Rudiger, David Luiz, Cahill; Azpilicueta, Bakayoko, Fabregas, Alonso; Pedro, Morata, Hazard;

Juventus subs: Szczesny, Rugani, Asamoah, Marchisio, Matuidi, Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi

>No Sturato
>No backup RB

He would put Barzagli there and sub Rugani in

Bruh...our defense is Serie B worth. Jonathan is a fucking highway and André Pinto is borderline amateur, also Bruno César over the youngster Podence. Its fucking over.

i think ill go with romche game.

>Jonathan
Holy shit I didn't notice. Is that...Il Divino?

Also, is Schelotto still there? I remember you guys put him a ridicolous 80mln clause for some reason

Nah he was sold to Brighton. The clauses are just so we have control over transfers, everyone has 30+ million clauses.

GET OUT OF MY LEAGE JEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

de gembionzzzz

Who /ready for MdS/ first goal

right here

excuse me various italians should i watch this or Manu vs benefica

pucciboi

If I wasn't a Jjer I'd watch Roma-Chelsea desu

me too but its on a channel on canadian tv they make you pay like 40 CDN a month for T____T
my plan was to watch that one but now that i can't i'm open to suggestions
also how are bernardeschi and cuadrado doing?

Just sell off some of those sirop d'érable shares m8

Explain to me the pitch sprinklers right before match start?

The ball rolls more freely. Great for pace babies.

that's a french racket, they don't let us dirty anglos anywhere near it
damn good syrup though

ronaldo in a car crash!!

>Cuadrado - Mandzukic
please stop

Is a help to merdala overall value

HOLY SHIT, HOPE HE'S OK

Me trying to see more of Dybala's balas tbqh

JJ kinda getting their shit pushed in so far

I wouldn't be surprised if >we lost today

>JJust in europe

How is JEWE MERDA going?