Just a friendly reminder from your boy cristiano, thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

just a friendly reminder from your boy cristiano, thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself

>this post
What did Cristiano mean by this?

What is he thinking?

kroos looks dead inside

i wonder if they have something like christiano duty, every day another teammate has to bear his autism

>why is this stupid fuck so obsessed with himself

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... and my arm... even my fingers.

he lives next to Kroos and now they are also travelling next to each other on the plane to their CL away game in London

hilarious stuff

Mertesackers Brother said that Kroos ist the dumbest player in the Germany team

That would be Özil and it isn't even close.

tbf theres only 1/10 football player who doesn't seem retarded

but at least özil isn't a pur-listening ossi

this!

turks >> ossis

t. mesut ali recep denizli-türkoglu

Why are Germans so obsessed with cr7? Pathetic

He has the same expression as Rolando Jr. in every photo he appears in.

It's not like his job needs a lot of brains. He's just well-adapted.

actually, we are more of a messi country desu

at least that's the impression I get from whenever reading comments under articles about ronaldo/messi and also from social media

people here don't really like the flamboyant diva attitude displayed by CR7 (except for our muslim immigrants, they love it)

>except for our muslim immigrants, they love it
Moors stick together.

this.

only edgy 14 year olds rate ronaldo even if his last successful dribbling was 5 years ago

I have no doubt about it, the guy watches Darts

Darts are one of the most comfy sports to watch

>did I leave the oven on? And did my gril ride christianos dick furiously or did she ride it soft and gentle? I'm f only I knew how bad things really are.

muller looks dumber

t. dumbest poster in the Sup Forums team

who is top and who is bottom?