American food

Hello Sup Forums I am a british man visiting Texas Houston next week (using American VPN)

what are the best fast food/ restaurants I should try their

>Going to Texas
>Want to try Fast Food
you some kinda nigger?

gets some bbq and tex mex you dummy, fuck the fast food

I guesss I wont get fast food

Real food - look for any place that isnt really focusing on the sign, but still has plenty of customers

Fast food- whataburger is a must, thats about it as far as texas fast food goes. You can get everything else in the uk basically.

Dont listen to those faggots OP

The cooking board may be a better place for this, in terms of serious replies anyways

I live in Houston. Fuck fast food, try Fogo de Chao, or McCormick and Schidmt's.

Bbq in texas, hell any thing cooked on a grill

t. Houstonian
Chick-fil-a is cool. Cane's has excellent fried chicken. A MUST for everyone not from Texas, is Whataburger and any Tex-mex locale. I have British and Aussie friends that still talk about going to WB.

Fogo is good. I like Texas de Brasil the best.

Is it like Fogo? Meat buffet?

Pretty much the same thing. Meat buffet they cut at your table.

Cheaper, or better than Fogo?

Any bbq place, any tex mes place for sure. I like to piss around city center and get some sushi from Ra, grab a crepe from the crepe place, end with a beer at Yard House and macaroons from Sweet.
Also
>honey butter chicken biscuit

Cheaper

>tfw you had a friend with benefits who browsed Sup Forums
>tfw she always ate those things

You aren't a mulatto with inverted nipples are you?

eat local. some chain fast food places are ok but don't get your hopes up. pic related is good enough.

I don't live in Texas and I've never been to Houston, but San Antonio has some pretty dank food. Can't remember any of the restaurant names though.

Chick Fil A is a quality restaurant though. It's Sup Forums approved, and their food is actually pretty good. Their waffle fries are the shit.

Whataburger is goat, but fuck canes.
also get bbq not fast food (except whataburger)

chickfila is great as well (best bbq sauce in existance) but its not a texan company as far as i know. also try some shiner bock if you want to try a good texan beer and you're 21. texan whiskeys are some of the best in the US if you like that kind of thing. I suggest yellow rose, rebecca creek, or anything by balcones if you can find some.

Whataburger and BBQ, esp brisket, sausage and ribs.

Tito's vodka m8...Texas made

Disregarding fast food, get some ribs at Pizzitola's. They are fantastic.

Houston bros, what part of Houston you guys live in?
Humble/Kingwood checking in.

>Shiner
>Good beer

Pick one

Don't be a fag.

Not into vodka. but yea, everone hypes titos up.

and what would you suggest?
>not liking shiner bohemian black lager

Willowbrook area
Dafuq

M&S is a chain. A good one, don't get me wrong, but if you are going to recommend chain seafood in H-town, go for a local chain and try Pappadeaux. Much more Gulf Coast.

Whataburger for fast food, also Chik-Fil-A since you can't get it in England.

There's a Shula's Steakhouse in the Hyatt that's pretty good.

Also in Houston, check out the USS Texas battleship museum. Collector's Firearms on Fondren Street unless you are an antigun cuck.

For strippers, either the Men's Club or Vivid. Stay out of Dreams, it used to be Harlem Knights and it's a black club. Unless you are Idris Elba, you'll get stabbed in the parking lot.

I'm a foreigner in Houston, desu. I'll check your place out, though.

>brit starts thread about food
>only replies to posts about alcohol

typical

Whataburger. As a native Texan living in Iowa now, Whataburger is the only thing I miss.

I used to work at Pappadeaux. Can confirm the food quality. It may be a bit pricey, but its worth it.

Whataburger bitch

Whataburger

Good recommendations in the thread. You should definitely make time for Pappadeaux to try Cajun food, and the original Ninfa's for great Tex-Mex. There are several great local pizzerias all over the city, too.

What's a burger?

everyone's going to say Whataburger, but it's not that great

Chic-fil-a is the shiz nit

Go to Rudy's. The only problem is they don't have one inside the loop and it might be far from where you're staying in Houston.

If you're downtown they have Vietnamese sandwiches for literally $2.75 at some restaurants

Drinking it now. Love it a bit too much.
To my Bong friend Whataburger is essential Texan fast food. Becks prime is a great place for a burger too but it definitely is not a fast food place though there usually is a drive through. Good Company has great bbq, I like Escalantes for some Mexican food, and a place called Carrabas has some good Italian. Also if you like Chicken raising canes is a solid fast food choice

Clear lake

>that filename
>"she"

Hmmmm....

You'll notice Whataburger all over this thread user. There's a reason. Start easy with maybe a regular Whataburger so you get the hang of it. Then you go wild with bacon, jalapeno, green chiles, grilled onion, avacado, whatever you want. The secret is if it's a good Whataburger (and most are), they'll literally make it any way you want with whatever's on the menu. You can have it on toast, with different kinds of cheese, extra this or that. You just have to ask.

why would you need a vpn to explain the US flag if you're in the US.

Get your story straight

Culver's. Makes me proud to be a Wiscofag.

I will second this, because I really like root beer floats, and Culver's has great ice cream and god tier root beer

Proxies you say?

Nothing is as good as Nando's for chicken, I'm sure some Texans will chime in with good barbecue spots though.

I'm a mulatto, but my nipples arent inverted. Sorry friendo

Tex mex is the worst Mexican food, imagine a mom and pop taco bell or dell taco....

Raising Cane's?
What state is that from?

North Texas

you're not a true Texan

God damn canes is good

Get on the other side of the wall faggot

It's from Louisiana but they got locations in a bunch of states now

IF WE BUILD IT THEY WON'T COME

Are you at least female?

If we're talking booze pic related is my goto for good bitch drinks.
They're a Texan distillery, and each flavor they have represents and is named after a region of the state.
I'm a Houston native but I live out in the oldest town in Tx, where we hold a pretty big blueberry festival every year. Not often i see the piney woods getting respect

Frenchies

you fucking pansey

Research the In-N-Out secret menu and then go to one of their restaurants. Also, don't forget the animal style fries. Live the American dream, OP.

I'll plead the fifth. Girls don't exist on the interwebz remember?
Also
>bahn mi
They have these places all over. There was literally nothing better in high school than to go here before choir practice with my faggy friends and chow down on an avocado smoothie and pork bahn mi. Would rarely spend more than five bucks

Fuck me forgot pic

>Interwebz
>"she"

Hmmmm.....

>Black balls in a milkshake?
>Literal shit in a cup
>cucumber carrot parsley sandwich
>who knows what on a green sticks
What the fuck is that shit, explain yourself burger.

Totally /Ovaries/
That's a bubble tea with tapioca and white girl tier food.

Tapioca smoothie and a bahn mi. You should be more open minded Estii

Mm. I love it when the diarrhea cups are in season. Gotta go get me one.

>Cilantro
Fuck that shit

Pussy
I like my cilantro handled by a dirty immigrants fingers before its placed on my taco

Because they are your cousins and siblings, you mulatto skitskin.

Your mean words have triggered me deeply
But I'm coon-ish ,not spick-ish (even worse, I know).
Here, have a poboy you shitlord.

Thanks, now let me get you a drink.

Don't mind if I do, dearest faggot

>The cooking board may be a better place for this

HAHAHAHA

Sure! If you want to talk about shitty fast food or Jack Scalfani

>female banter