Is Canada the Greatest Nation State of All-Time?

We literally do nothing and get involved in nothing and yet still have the lowest crime and unemployment rates of any first world civilization. We still put people in outer space and make everyone else struggle to copy our immigration policy. Whereas the most immigrant heavy places in Europe, America and Australia are crime ridden, Canada's most immigrant heavy places have the lowest crime rates. While Americans die on the battlefield for muh freedoms, Canadians reap all the benefits of their foreign policy and have decriminalized marijuana, prostitution and gambling. Not to mention we elected a Meme Prime Minister and now the cuckolded Americans who have ISIS soldiers all over their country are struggling to elect their Meme President.

How can other nations even compete? Our civic nationalism is much higher than other countries.

Also LOL at Europe and America who have refugees that want to commit acts of terrorism and kill people in San Bernadino.

The Syrian refugees in Canada helped people evacuate the fires and volunteered to help firefight. Plus almost all of our refugees are sexy Christian Syrian women, unlike gay communist President Obama who loves bringing in boatloads of Wahabbists and ISIS members onto American soil. We deport people from Canada all the time! Meanwhile the Americucks and Yuropoors have to give all of their welfare money to the "migrants" and Mexcans who cross the border. And yet we still reap all the benefits from your ridiculous foreign invasions and industries despite endangering virtually none of our citizens, have more armed people per capita and with less gun crime. Canada simply does everything better than everyone else.

Canada has always been and always will be the least cucked nation on Earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

mondoweiss.net/2015/04/organizations-government-criminalize/
youtube.com/watch?v=7rgPrcFDUwk
globalnews.ca/news/2791503/canada-to-lift-visa-requirement-for-mexico-as-of-december-2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just a fucking leaf

watch your back lil bro before you become
>A FUCKING LEAF
too

sorry op I didn't read past the title

Quiet, leaf.

>changed their national flag to appease minorities
>least cucked nation on Earth

Pick one boyo

>lowest crime and unemployment rates of any first world civilization

what is japan

Canadas great and all, but you're naive to think we don't have any terrorist sleepers in our midst as a direct result of our bleeding heart humanitarian efforts.

WTF
is that a bloody dildo on the floor?

is this pasta? because it is now :DDDD

>they're proud to wear their cuck stamp

yet another reason Canada is less cucked than everyone else. we're quite proud of that fucking leaf

the only reason Japanese don't commit crimes is because most of them are asexuals who play weeaboo games all day. Canada has too much drunkeness to truly ever be crime free.

>cuck stamp
>father of modern society

lmao a fuckin leaf ay cunt

>outlawed all criticism of Israel because pointing out violence against Pali's is anti-semitic!

mondoweiss.net/2015/04/organizations-government-criminalize/

Canada is greatest ally!

Canada is not a nation state.

you are so brainwashed you will even defend your flag being a permanent testament to your cuckoldry. I should have expected no less from a nation founded on a penal colony. it's sad so few Canadians ever move to Australia, but I assure you that's because most of us don't have criminal records.

I'm sorry but Canada doesn't like having its economy dependent on the european union. So we're more of a nation state than you'll ever be.

Oh please. We all know America is our greatest ally.

>it's sad so few Canadians ever move to Australia

It's really not.

>those bleeding dildos
kek

It's ok, nothing to be sorry about. Canada is not a a nation state.

I'm willing to bet 3 Canadians could probably single handedly fix the entirety of Australia.

Somehow you guys managed to fuck everything up and live on an island full of tarantulas and abbos who want to kill you. The worst thing our aboriginals do is hunt seals and smoke weed. combine that with the fact that we're not permanently melting and we're obviously the best of Britain's children.

No, you are not a nation state. You are a member state of the European Union. No one cares about your faggot prime ministers, but you probably know the name of ours by heart. that's because our nation state is more relevant than the entire european union, of which you are a very insignificant portion.

Say it with me: Canada is not a nation state.

>Somehow you guys managed to fuck everything up and live on an island full of tarantulas and abbos who want to kill you.

yeah bro Australia sucks dick, full of abos and spiders, PSA to anyone reading do not come

youtube.com/watch?v=7rgPrcFDUwk

do you enjoy paying your taxes to Angela Merkel? I'm sure the refugees enjoy your money.

>yeah bro Australia sucks dick

this is the first time I've seen an Australian make sense in ages

sexy girl, it's a shame that she'll get enriched by mexicans eventually thanks to le weed man
globalnews.ca/news/2791503/canada-to-lift-visa-requirement-for-mexico-as-of-december-2016/

U jelly bro?

hahahaha it's like pottery

You're deflecting. Facts are facts. Here's one: Canada is not a nation state.

You'd compete with us if it wasn't for Justin Trudeau. Literally the ultimate cuck.

You will never know basic geography :(

Canada is not America, faggot, only burgers are American. Leafs and shitskins do not qualify, their lack of balls and freedom make them both worthless. That is fact. Stay on your side of the border, Jorge.

America≠The Americas
Learn English before you try to correct someone, bitch. Oh and go cut my taco.