If this man wins a reelection how likely is it Austria leaves EU within next few years?

If this man wins a reelection how likely is it Austria leaves EU within next few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/5035080/Norbert-Hofer-kann-sich-EUReferendum-fur-Osterreich-vorstellen
schoener-fernsehen.com/live/stream/de/ORF2/
express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>If this man wins a reelection how likely is it Austria leaves EU within next few years?
Unlikely. We're likely to leave Schengen though.

If you leave EU I think it would be a major blow to Germany, bigger than U.K leaving.

It depends if the eu cant secure the borders we will leave and do it ourselfs

The next 2 countries to leave are going to be France and Denmark.
It's like a 50/50 chance that Austria leaves.
I hope they do. They have an even better political-climate for doing so than Britain, and Britiain voted Leave.
But the Austrian in this thread said it's unlikely, so I wouldn't discount his opinion.

That's what I was thinking when I asked, their political climate seems ready for it. I mean, they almost elected a right winger, Britain left the EU with fucking Cameron in office. If Hofer was elected, it seems at least a lot more likely.

But can Austria survive on its own the same way the U.K can?

>But can Austria survive on its own the same way the U.K can?
Mind you it shares a border with the Swiss, so I think it's possible.
Switzerland is way more of a global-wealth hub than Austria, but nonetheless, I think they could be a mini-hub for non-EU Europe.

Austria has loads of Slav oligarch wealth flowing through it.

>We're likely to leave Schengen though.

really?! That's big!
Is there official talk like that or are you just speculating?

When Austria quits the EU and won't get a tip-top relationship with Germany then Bavaria declares itself independent. There is no way that this Austria is getting disadvantaged in this situation. Even Czechia and Hungary would quit the EU then, I guess.

diepresse.com/home/politik/innenpolitik/5035080/Norbert-Hofer-kann-sich-EUReferendum-fur-Osterreich-vorstellen

> ...Reformen innerhalb eines Jahres, sonst müsse man über einen Öxit nachdenken

The key conceit is basically that 1) We're far smaller and with a worse profile 2) The only anti-EU person in Hofer's party with any sway (officially) is Strache, and while he's nominally the leader he's also a fukken C-L-O-W-N that's overstayed its welcome and is actively barring us from accessing affluent conservatives.

This in turn means that while the working class support is growing it's close to capping out which is utterly destructive for the right.

At the same time the centre-rights have grown stagnant and weak and solely survive by virtue of being less egregiously terrible than the social democrats.

TL;DR:
1) Hofer is a Euro-sceptic.
2) Hofer tends to favour reform over WITH NO SURVIVORS
3) Hofer's party is currently hamstrung by a party leader with the incendiary approach of Trump, the platform of Le Pen and the intelligence of Sarah Palin.

Which is basically a total disaster because the Right is - justifiably - held in ill regard as a result.

Additionally, we're getting somewhat less fugged by the EU so it's bound to be less of a popular idea.

Never mind the fact that the lack of natural borders kind of messes with a lot of things.
>It depends if the eu cant secure the borders we will leave and do it ourselfs
Yeah pretty much.

Austria even at its height has always run things *through* the system, suborned the system or created a system of its own.

We're people that prefer alliance poker to all-out destruction of established systems which used to work well until we listened to Germany and thought going All In was a good idea.

>Is there official talk like that or are you just speculating?
Bit of both. Personally I think it'd be a lot more digestible.

We could even use the rumour that the Paris shooters used the travel route through Austria to get there.

Just don't make it about migrants.

Make it about security.

Boom.

You got your platform.
(Reminder even Britain opted out of that from the start)

Unlikely. Austrian industry is heavily dependent on access to the EU market.

FPÖ = Österreichisches Mossad Abteilung

RARE
are you an actual mongol? or some foreigner in mongolia?

>Additionally, we're getting somewhat less fugged by the EU so it's bound to be less of a popular idea
>Just don't make it about migrants

I feel like that's the same fear that Britain had....but that's actually the way to go.
Now days I hear more stories of women being raped by migrants coming out of Austria than Germany!
That's significant and it shouldn't be overlooked.
Keep in mind, we want to change people's minds and not just their vote.
We want people to mentally understand and comprehend that these migrants are raping and killing people.
Mainstreaming that conversation (as Farage did) is the way to go, imo.
>Öxit
It looks so cool, too. Now you guys have to do it! kek

100% mongol
The only foreigners that come here are weird hippies and sociopath businessmen

Threres a reelection?

The FPÖ is trying to get one because it was really close and they want to remove online votes.

maybe. will be announced today.
could be, could be only the regions with irregularities, or none at all

are you living in ulanbatar?
tell me about life in mongolia
i know nothing about your country aside from how genghis khan conquered the entire world a long time ago

When is the reelection?

>I feel like that's the same fear that Britain had....but that's actually the way to go.
Well, yes, but Britain still is a top 10 world economy. We're not.
>That's significant and it shouldn't be overlooked.
>We want people to mentally understand and comprehend that these migrants are raping and killing people.
>Now days I hear more stories of women being raped by migrants coming out of Austria than Germany!
Overton Window. Learn it. Hell, read the book.

Also read
www.ramzpaul.com/2016/04/bill-clinton-blm-and-sister-souljah.html

This.

I mean, maybe the difference is that I actually AM a politician (bottom rung scrub lel), but what's important is creating a continuous push.

TL;DR:
1) Speak about security risks to other countries.
2) Speak about the role of border guards in ensuring internal security.
3) Talk about sexual exploitation in bordertowns (this is an issue in the Czech Republic and Slovakia)
4) Talk about weapon smuggling

If/when the left opposes any of these with BAH YOU'RE AGAINST MIGRANTS you've basically one as you can agree with them and follow up with facts.

Make THEM name the Jew. Never do it yourself. Lefties are defensive.

Use this, and suborn the right parts of the left by using points such as MUH WIMMINZ and MUH GUNS as common ground.

>Mainstreaming that conversation (as Farage did) is the way to go, imo.
It's a different situation, not to mention that we don't have the sheer amount of time he did. This is a 5 year project.

Nothing against you Freedombro, but one key conceit of Sup Forums is that humans are NOT all the same nor should be.

This applies to ethnicities, economic situations and, yes, nationstates.

As a result, the strategy needs to be determined but gradual.

its like russia but with nomad chinks

do you plan on joining the Great Finnish Khanate once it emerges?

Hello, distant relative.

The idea is being debated, but it seems very likely.

they are talking about 25th of September or 2nd of October.

Thats what i thought, why do these autists keep making these WHAT IF threads

Hofer alone cant do much unless he decides to go Hitler 2.0. FPÖ needs to win Kanzlerschaft too.

He could completely fuck over the leftist government though by blocking anything they try to do, so that's something. A fitting punishment for the established vorrupt parties that have demonized and isolated the FPÖ and their voters for decades.

This man can make it happen.

I agree with some parts of your textwall.

Our main problem is that we have no good politicians who could run a Öxit.
Hofer did pretty good, but he is the only one.

An Öxit would be suicidal. Leaving the Schengen area is one thing but to leave the EU would destroy our economy.

We gonna Anschluss their asses then.

the proxy bait is real

Leave eu and annex bavaria, thanks.

also hofer this time is much more likely because of multiple happenings around this world.

Noice, I hope Australia elects the right party this time.

>Our main problem is that we have no good politicians who could run a Öxit.
Exactly.
>I agree with some parts of your textwall.
Why thanks. It's how I get random Genderstudies people who really would prefer not to get shot by muzzies to form voting blocs with me across ideology and party lines.

>Hofer did pretty good, but he is the only one.
He's also the only one whose methods, opinions and messages are not EITHER stupid or at least SOUND stupid to those not immediately affected.

Strache & Co are, to reiterate, a disaster for the Right-wing in this part of the world.

Yeah. At least for a while while treaties are re-negotiated, and that's a murderous task.

Personally I hope the North Sea (excluding Germany ofc) can collectively cast off the EU's yoke as this gives them a FUCKTONNE of leverage due to trade and fishing.

Which in turn takes heat off everyone.

Once enough havens have been wrested from the EU things are bound to get really interesting.

Exactly. Re-negotiating would be a really tough nut to crack. We are even more dependent on trade with other EU members than the UK but at the same time have a much smaller population. If it was just us to leave then the effects on our economy would be catastrophic since we would have almost no leverage at all. Except blocking transport routes through the Alps.

what party is that?

what party is the FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL anti-boat-people party?
that's the one i'd vote for

He can't win, because he already lost, permanently. Austria is the new Sweden.

Begin preparing for migrant arrivals. Nothing to see here.

>We're likely to leave Schengen though.
really don't want to shit on your parade, but I'm pretty sure big brother EU would never allow his slavestates to block "free movement"

>giving women the right to vote
What the fuck where they thinking ?

You cannot keep hold of your own country, how are you going to take over another?

hungary build a fucking wall along its borders and EU didnt do shit. all they ever do is rage and call people 'un-european'.

I'm doing internship here and I want to work here.
What is the party that fights for independence in Austria, how do I join?

I doubt it. We are nagging and bitching, but Austrians are used to being part of something bigger.

In all honesty, the EU is not more kafkaesque than A-H was. If the EU goes down we have to form a Danubian federation or something. So we can then again bitch and moan.

He will crash the EU with no survivors

so ausbros, when will the votes be recounted? When will you guys know the results?

why are womyn such faggots?

High noon, sheriff.

Live happening in a few minutes, judges verdict about the last election

>schoener-fernsehen.com/live/stream/de/ORF2/

Excellent post Germany

one nation

oh lordy I'm at work, hope they announce it fast, really hyped for this. We got Brexit, we got trump leading polls again, now we need this!

This can be a biggest happening than Brexit
A proof that leftists wins with dirty tricks+a far right president in a EU country

where are you from and what kind of internship?

Aren't the irregularities that they started to count the votes too early?
Or did I miss something

Confirmed. They are going to repeat the vote.

Completely or partly?

Completely.

Source?

Leftists completely absolutely infinitely blown the fuck out. They actually rigged an election so badly they couldn't cover it up anymore.

Horriey shiiiet

The ruling of Austria's highest court was broadcasted live on tv.

Holy shit. Just happened.

there were multiple irregularities.
>postal votes opened days before election and pre-sorted by what party the ballot listed
>vote counting was started before all the supervisors were in place
>FPÖ supervisors denied entry to ballot counting room
>partial vote results leaked to the press/public before the vote was finished

it was a fucking shitshow all around

now there were russian-style election fraud happening, stuff like 130% of people in a town voted. Lots of votes also got counted by antifa, not even kidding.

#Austritt now

Yes yes

Well done Antifa, how ever.

Und was hattest du erwartet von dem Land wo Filz Normalzustand ist?

I think the antifa thing was just someone trolling on twitter

The 130% affluence means nothing, there are towns where they collect not only the votes of the citizens but things like the votes of soldiers in a nearby military base
The rest is true, huge irregularities

Already fell for it have you?. That's what they told us

>people want to redo the Brexit referendum
>BTFO
>lefties win the election but it becomes invalid

Where were you when nationalism was on the rise again ?

Austrian economic structure is quite different from the British one. Our dependency on access to the EU market is much higher than yours.

>really don't want to shit on your parade, but I'm pretty sure big brother EU would never allow his slavestates to block "free movement"
We already brought up the drawbridge a couple times.
Indeed. If we had a harbour it would be different but we don't so we're fugged.

Just as well. The more other people quit the less immobile the entire thing gets.
>free movement
Again. There's a massive difference between Schengen and "no free movement". It would change very little for EU citizens but it allows us to shield those farther north.
>hungary build a fucking wall along its borders and EU didnt do shit. all they ever do is rage and call people 'un-european'.
Exactly.

>recounted
A result obtained by fraud and irregularities is wholly void.

It's gonna be a whole new election.

Looking forward to the elections whenever they are

All that butthurt already. I can't read all that.

CANT OFF THE HOF

ÖXIT NOW
X
I
T

N
O
W

Auxit when?

Öxit?

>reform
It's a meme bro, it can't be done. We tried and it lead to brexit.

>It's a meme bro, it can't be done. We tried and it lead to brexit.
We'll see.
Again.

Different places, different approaches.
express.co.uk/finance/city/685216/FTSE-100-leaps-to-HIGHEST-level-since-2015-just-a-week-after-Brexit