These are the actual "white people". Anything else is a mongrelized non-white race

These are the actual "white people". Anything else is a mongrelized non-white race.

Italians/French/Polish/Russians/etc. are not white.

>Germany
Was with you until that.

Coming from the most mongrelized people of the planet.

why do you want to be white chen beifong?

That guy in the right is not German.

>Sweden
>White
lel

>These are the actual "white people".
>has no Dutch

About to drop some knowledge on you user.
In terms of haplogroups, the Dutch have a higher percentage of Germanic DNA than the actual Germans do.

Americans are no more ethnically admixed than Europeans. Stop believing Jewish lies.

Funy that the "actual white people" achieved nothing and most of the supposedly "white" achievements happened outside of this.

Looks like whites are untermenschen and mongrels the real übermenschen. You literally made a case for racemixing here.

>Not including the Isles
We invented the term, why the fuck aren't we included?

You're a moron.

You're a moron.

I know. It just wasn't in the picture.

White people are known for extreme SJW cuckoldry and being pathetic, effeminate beta half-faggots that piss themselves at the sight of a brown person getting uppity. Why would anyone want to be white in this day and age?

inb4 not white. I'm serious. White pride made sense until around 2013 or so when this whole SJW progressive madness started.

Germans are the most mongrelised nation of Europe lol.

shhhh goy

How can a chink comprehend what's white and what's not?

>italians are not white
>t. canadian chink
Heh.

you were saying?

Based leaf.
But true, if i See a nigger is rarely as fuck and mudslimes are in Ghettos here.
My college is 99% white :)

Does this mean anglos and jews are master race?

Germany is not white at least not in the former West. I know nobody who doesn't have foreign blood in them from their parents or grandparents. Germans are through and through mixed.

Ah yes all the lovely brown features you have.

Good. It means that whites are the most beta cuckold faggots of the caucasian race. Couldn't be more proud of not being a part of that shitcock cum slurping shitfest