Can someone explain why NFL players are kneeling?

Can someone explain why NFL players are kneeling?

Do regular NFL fans support this?

The vast majority are kneeling because Trump called the players who were kneeling prior to his statement "sons of bitches," prior to that a minority of players knelt because black people get shot by police in America. Black people are 15% of the population here but commit the majority of all violent crime, even more alarming is its mostly young black males who commit these crimes so only 3-4% of the nation.

The average NFL fan does not support the protest.

CHING CHONG CHING CHONG

exterminate all blue checkmarks

Twitter was such a mistake, Jesus Christ.

Shadilay fellow kekistani. Based /ourguy/ triggering (((SJWs)))

this

>obvious trollbait

I'm sorry your usual shitposts don't get many replies, but this is the wrong way to go about it.

I’d say out of all the people I talk to that are nfl fans, it’s either 50-50 or 60-40 in support, and I live in San Diego.

To try to get the attention of bootlickers who are in favor of a martial law ran nanny state. Basically, cops are killing people because they are cowardly faggots.

Can you imagine being the med student or intern who took the picture?
>wow dr. gu, we've got a lot of sick patients to see to today
>uh yeah but I need you to take this picture of twitter first *kneels*

thanks for the quick rundown bro

Clearly that guy is a huge NFL fan. The NFL is saved!

>Can someone explain why NFL players are kneeling?

Their reasoning goes something like this:

>mup da doo didda fuck whitey muhfuggen bix nood

>Can someone explain why NFL players are kneeling?
They oppose slavery

Because they are adults with the minds of children

*kneels in agreement

Asian SJWs make no sense. If white supremacy in America were such a big deal in America than why is it that Asians, including dark skinned Indians, succeed at a disproportionate rate compared to the rest of the population and earn much higher salaries on average?

You would think that people who succeeded in this country through hard work and a good upbringing would preach that to other minority groups but I guess its just easier to repeat liberal platitudes about race and discrimination.

It is
Fuck Donald Trump and fuck wypipo

what goes through the heads of faggots like this that make a point to respond to every Trump tweet, no matter what it is, with 20 tweets? like how fucking salty are you to waste time doing that. i hate this Asian faggot.

it's ironic, because once whites are gone the Asians are going to become the scapegoat to bitch about for the gibs.

Don't let Yuri "Pineapple Hitler" Gurriel see this

You mean Yuri "Gooks Make Him Puke" Gurriel?

He's probably just a 2nd year resident himself. Otherwise he wouldn't have time to do that bullshit. That or maybe he's just some shitty hospitalist but I'm betting 2nd year at best.

>tfw Asian American that supported Trump and conceal carries on a daily basis
>tfw entire family is pro guns
Feels good up in here

looks like he kneels too much, fat chink doctor

are we gooks or do we just not know his name

this, cant have the monkeys running the zoo

son id like to thank ur ppl for inventing gunpowder u tell ur folks i said that

Kek why is white supremacy considered the greatest issue of America?

That makes no sense

Its a chink trotskyite. If you shake the hive enough, you can steal all the honey while the hosts are divided.

I wonder

I keep seeing this guy under pretty much every Trump tweet and he's an actual doctor?

What's his endgame?

Abort every white baby.

Whites will go extinct by 2070. White women are whores and white men don't know how to get gfs.