When will the King of the Chavs™ finally get a knighthood?

When will the King of the Chavsā„¢ finally get a knighthood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Svet_kgDtYw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6MkmonoaSw
youtube.com/watch?v=t0GESlaVNdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After Harry Kane's world cup heroics

He'll get injured in Msy

GIB KNIGHTHOOD PLS

Beckham wasn't really a chav, he was lower middle class

The chavs worshipped him.

>Be beckham
>desperate for a knighthood
>give huge amounts of charity then confirm in private emails you're just doing it to get knighted
>still don't get knighted
>complain about getting knighted
>finally decide you're just going to play a knight in a movie
>that character is still not a knight

youtube.com/watch?v=Svet_kgDtYw

*complain about not getting knighted

Why would athletes get a title of nobility? Also, do they get any benefit like tax reduction?

If Beckham really wants to be referred to as "Sir David Beckham", literally all he has to do is do some interviews in the US where he refers to himself that way and says he's a knight. All of our media outlets will do it whenever he comes up in a story and eventually our insane global cultural influence will start making overseas publications do it to, by 2050 the only place where people know Beckham isn't a knight will be England.

>Why would athletes get a title of nobility?
The Order of the British Empire honours are almost joke-like. They hold no real value, but to the ignorant, being referred to as "sir" or "dame" is thought of as a status symbol

OI MATE

is his acting really this bad here? i mean all he had to do is say that one line, no real acting involved.

he simply doesn't have a strong voice, that's his only problem imo

Is the word "sir" really that special in England? I get called sir like a dozen times per day and I get paid shit.

>manchester united dna acting
youtube.com/watch?v=Q6MkmonoaSw

>being old
lmao @you

this is the single most American comment I've ever seen. Great stuff mate

Sort of. It entitles them to be referred to as such rather than Mr. or Mrs. and for some like Beckham provides another avenue for him to peddle his "brand"

beckham is a sellout la
ferguson was right to sell him

that's because they think if they look at you the wrong way you'll jump over the counter and start biting them. maybe try some deodorant.

I'm 21

a kinghthood for LITERALLY WHAT? being famous? being a a mildly decent player?

he doesn't fucking deserve one

Thing is, he's really done nothing to deserve one. The system is structured in groups and the honour is offered based on doing something exception in them.

Football-wise, he's done nothing for England, and at club level there are manyBritish footballers who have achieved more and not been knighted.

Charity-wise, it has been discovered he only sees it as a means to obtain a gong, he wouldn't do it otherwise.

Plus, he's a tax-dodger

>a kinghthood for LITERALLY WHAT? being famous?
You guys knighted an American orchestra conductor for "contributions to Anglo-American friendship". The bar has been set pretty damn low.

Oh, I can assure you we've done worse than that.

Got us into the 2002 world cup you melt.

i'll shove the bar up your arse you fat cunt, he's not getting a knighthood

Come on the award is meaningless at this point, just let him have it.

Don't call me a melt mate.

King Deano

Lmao All that FK did was prevent us playing a 2-legged qualifier against Ukraine.

That you think this is actually an achievement worth celebrating demonstrates how fucking tragic English football has been for so many years.

It might be meaningless but he has actively worked towards getting one by being very shrewd and cynical. It means a lot to him so to continue denying the piece of shit one is really kinda funny.

Just saying what he did for England, I mean you could ask that for any world class club player who is English and get fuck all

>Owen
MUH ARGENTINA GOAL
>Gerrard
???????????????
>Lampard
???????????????
>Rooney
???????????????
>Scholes
???????????????
>All the Coles put together
???????????????

At least Becks has something to his name

That's actually a good point

Honesty Beckham deserves it more than fucking Salman Rushdie

>At least Becks has something to his name
But he doesn't though. His England career is abject failure.

A FK at home against an atrocious Greece side in a group qualifier to draw the game to prevent us playing a 2-leg quali against a shite Ukraine team. And you consider this "something to his name"?

His FK against Ecuador in WC2006 has more importance FFS

And the thing is, if the Germans had scored against Finland, that FK would have been even more worthless than it actually is as we'd have finished second in the group.

No he doesn't at all.

Plus the Muslim arsepain that happened when SR was awarded it was hilarious

>gay boy band haircut
>weak high pitched voice

Ah yes he makes for a very convincing knight

youtube.com/watch?v=t0GESlaVNdE

I'm not even English and this is epic

The goal meant fairly little since England ultimately won nothing, I'm not sure what's epic about it. Beckham has probably scored more meaningful goals for Man United.

>give that man a knighthood

The goal qualified England for the World Cup which is something Americans can't relate with at the moment.

wew

>Muslim arsepain

I like you guys :3

Beckham was catching a lot of slack at the time and English fans disliked him. He needed this

>celebrating a draw

No he wasn't at all. The reaction to '98 had been and gone

What has he done to warrant a knighthood?

Flogged hair gels and fizzy pop

Is your title, Sir user MBE OBE? Or just a randomer saying thank you sir?

thought so

so fucking good

as far as i know jews dont get knighthood? except ultrarich families ofc

Cutting to a wide shot when a character delivers a line is like subbing a player on in the 5th minute of extra time on the last game of the season. It's like being the kid in left field in little league.

Jews get Honours all the time, fella.

he isn't a jew anymore. he is covered in tatts and is english as tikka marsala. he will get a knighthood in his 70's like billy connolly.

Probably the most important goal in English national team history the last 20-25 years.

Behave yourself

kek