>Syrian refugee finds $75k in cupboard, hands in the lot

9news.com.au/world/2016/07/01/12/22/syrian-refugee-discovers-75k-and-hands-it-in

>The media here is using this one exceptionally moral Syrian man as a propaganda piece. What do you guys think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/panorama/welt/portemonnaie-auf-der-sitzbank-liegen-gelassen-das-passiert-wenn-ein-syrischer-fluechtling-einen-geldbeutel-mit-1450-euro-findet_id_4806743.html
pi-news.net/2015/07/das-phaenomen-der-verlorenen-portemonnaies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder what he's going to do with the 50K he kept.

give this man some freckled Australian pussy he did a good deed and pol btfo

The house he got for free is probably worth more than that, so he doesnt care

I doubt he'd have risked taking any, since he went to the trouble of contacting the media, explaining how much a good Muslim he is.

Given how refugees are treated as royalty here, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd been given a tropical summer home upon entering the country.

He gets more than that a year from gibemedats and from the houses of the people he rapes.

why the hell is there 75k in a cubboard, like is there no better place to store that money

What's the chances it was drug money stashed away and this guy just found it.

It was all set up to shore up the falling respect for Islam.

Totally fabricated by Globalization. They will outsource your existence to a different young demographic. Look at Germany. This country is what you get when the citizens can't resist Globalist.

Death to Globalist.

but whats a 12 year old going to do with 75 kroner?

Oh my god, he acted like a decent human being woooooooooooooo

That's all it would have been.

He know's he'll be able to reclaim it as well if no one comes forward.

#NotAllMuslims

This is all made up bullshit, all an opportunity to shill how good islam is.

Yes I'm up at 338. Someone has to milk American cows.

Stumbling into a police station because you thought it was a whore house with all the money you """""found""""" does not count as a good deed.

Wasn't it 100k€ and some other stuff?

I guess this particular individual thinks his money is better stored inside furniture rather than a bank.

ISIS paid him triple that amount to turn it in for taqqiyah's sake to make sandniggers look slightly less shitty.

There is not a single day without some sandnigger finding huge sums of money and giving them to the rightful owner. If you ask me, it's fishy.

>muslim sees something of worth
>doesnt steal it

BREAKING NEWS!
ISLAMOPHOBES BTFO!
HOW WILL TRUMP EVER RECOVER!

lmao

Finding that kind of money and running off with it is the kind of shit that gets a fucking gang funded hit man on you. Sounds more like he's just not that retarded, not necissarily a great person

>75,000 australian dollars
So, what's that like, $3.50 in real dollars?

Lmao at these responses. Bootyblasted faggots don't understand that he did a good deed. Something that none of you would've done. This guy is a refugee yet probably a better person than all of you.

How does that make you feel?

So this kind of behavior is reported regularly in German media? Interesting.

Obviously the 75k were deposited in the cupboard beforehand so that they could make a huge islam shilling story out of this.

Who in the world would forget 75k € + bank books before moving out?

stop asking questions just feel happy the man did a good deed goy

actually 150000€

Where did he find it?

If I found it I would be fucking afraid for my life and want to get the fuck away from that place even if I turned it in. Id possibly turn it in just to ask for witness protection or some shit

Not AUD, no. Euros.
75,000 Euros equals roughly 83,250 USD.

and he will get a 2-3% finders reward

>75k

That's a bargain for the rights to rape all the women in Germany if you ask me

You could blow up a lotta infidels with that kinda money

> find large amount of money that's not yours in house you were given.
> decide to do the decent thing and hand it in.

It's surprising that an immigrant who reaches basic human decency is considered a hero.

I'm 90% sure that was it, nobody has that money just laying around unless they're dealing drugs or doing something just as shady.

>75.000€ in cash
>lying around in a random cupboard

if he had just found a wallet on the street and returned it i could believe it, but this? a huge stack of cash lying in some cupboard?
this smells like an orchestrated PR stunt.

On the Staatspropaganda they said it was 50k€

They must've gotten the wrong Syrian in that house.

Considering it was euros now it's probably a half way house and was there from someone before him that got shipped out or sent to jail.

You mean the media highlighting one refugee's actions and using it as a means to further mass immigration meanwhile there are mass rapes and murders is not a propaganda piece?

Any story's of them helping old lady's across the street and cats out of trees, idiots eat that shit right up.

It was 50k cash and bank books with more than 100k credit.

Also, the bottom of the article states the following: "Muhannad is entitled to a $6700 reward for handing the money in." So all the drama stirred up payed off after all.

so much this, 75k in cash has unsolved future murder mystery to be reenacted by B-actors for public television written all over it

wow thats not very tolerant of you goymoney remember the holocaust that rapefugee deserves 99% if anything

Yes, I bet the owner of the cash is shitting himself right now, with all the media focus.

>Goal fucker from arab royalty brings 75k
>they start searching the camp for illegal substances
>decides to pretend like he "just found it" so he wont get in trouble
>media jerks him off.

enough for a burger meaning you wouldnt hand the money in you fat cunt

What the fuck is it with this story? I've seen it reported several times with a different amount of money each time, including here (where it said 150,000 euro).
Why is it allowed for a media outlet to lie so blatantly?

oh wow, i'm #cheerya4syria now

love that ad

Haha, our media does that, too.

>Syrian finds wallet with 14k euro, hands it in
>Syrians cut neighbors hedge
>Syrian clean the streets after NYE

$3.50 won't go far here, Dundee!

The actual Syrians ain't that bad, they're not necessarily the worst the country has to offer. The problem is the 95% non-Syrian shitskin criminals who pretend to be Syrian who come with the flow.

i thought they were finding money every week.

Nah mate, you are confusing money and child rape.

To be fair, I checked all those articles and they don't actually include contradictory information. The guy supposedly found 50k in cash and 100k in savings books, making it 150k in total.

What's that faggot doing snooping in peoples cupboards? Probably looking for a gun. Deport this piece of shit.

fake

Someone found a ton of drug money and decided to give it to the police rather than take the substantial risk of keeping it for themselves.

What a hero.

>Muhannad M discovered the money, along with bank books, inside a hollowed-out shelf of a modest-looking wardrobe when moving into his new house in Minden, Germany.

Wow I'm pro rapefugee now

ITT: Things that never happened

75k you say?

Wasn't it 150k just a few weeks ago?

>'Look, this is my shelf'
>BREAKING NEWS: Syrian refugee found & returned 6 gazillions euro

>Wasnt it 150k
It was, but SSM lost track of there own lie

He probably doesn't know what money is

not saying they don't steal but, in a sharia country they would probably chop his hands off. I'm just saying muslims are extremely anti-jew therefore no keep shekels.

Believe! Rapefugees are our future. Believe.

more like 500k

what the fuck I love refugees now

>Germany

This. LOL

focus.de/panorama/welt/portemonnaie-auf-der-sitzbank-liegen-gelassen-das-passiert-wenn-ein-syrischer-fluechtling-einen-geldbeutel-mit-1450-euro-findet_id_4806743.html

pi-news.net/2015/07/das-phaenomen-der-verlorenen-portemonnaies/

This is the third time I hear this kind of story....

Hands it in to whom?

What a dink.

Wouldn't it be worth taking 25% of the money covertly, and then returning the remaining 75% while claiming it's 100%?

Like, what if he has $25,000 stashed away, and there was actually $100,000 there?